If you could get away with kidnapping someone you like,would you do it?Be creative too! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not about to confess on a public thread lol 😉

But if I did, it would include a cabin in the mountains in a neighboring state where there's nobody for 4 miles and takes 3 hours to get to from the base of the mountain, and take all my vacation at once.

Set up a few fake instances where it makes it seem like I saved her life, cut her free during the winter so she'd know she can't leave the place without dying.

Basically do everything I could to induce Stockholm syndrome. Maybe abduct a random guy and pin it on him and she and I take him out together early on so she'd trust me. Handcuff us both and convince her that I'm her best shot at living through it. And eventually "find" the handcuff key after getting close

Eventually join normal life again but with her at my side, not knowing it was a setup from the beginning

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
I'm not about to confess on a public thread lol 😉

But if I did, it would include a cabin in the mountains in a neighboring state where there's nobody for 4 miles and takes 3 hours to get to from the base of the mountain, and take all my vacation at once.

Set up a few fake instances where it makes it seem like I saved her life, cut her free during the winter so she'd know she can't leave the place without dying.

Basically do everything I could to induce Stockholm syndrome. Maybe abduct a random guy and pin it on him and she and I take him out together early on so she'd trust me. Handcuff us both and convince her that I'm her best shot at living through it. And eventually "find" the handcuff key after getting close

Eventually join normal life again but with her at my side, not knowing it was a setup from the beginning
Sounds like something right out of "Misery" lol. Pretty good description.

Back