If you could get away with kidnapping someone you like,would you do it?Be creative too! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
@mrln

Fun fact: it’s been done before. Had a relative kidnap me when I was less than a year old for 33 days. I don’t remember anything during that time though. Feds got involved. She’s probably out of prison by now. I guess she had a whole litany of other charges too.
Omg, that's horrible. Sorry that happened to you. They (who ever told you) should've maybe never said.
Ignorance is bliss they say.
You were obviously too adorable to resist is all 👼 & that in the Yin/Yang ☯️ world can also be a blessing. 🙂
This lady was also a nutter but, aren't authorities supposed to notify you when a nutter that committed a crime against you is released, regardless of time since crime was commited?

Chernika

Obnoxious
This user was banned
, aren't authorities supposed to notify you when a nutter that committed a crime against you is released, regardless of time since crime was commited?

probably so but I no longer live in the United states so i don’t think it’s a real issue. I haven’t for quite some time.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
I'd like to make Killary Clinton, eat dog shit,and leave her bound and gagged in the middle of Bosnia,so she can see the mess,her and Slick Willy created and got corruptively rich on...

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Or kidnap the top elitist snobs.Would love to see them destroy eachother on an island.Like survival style.These rich,spolied fucks,wouldn't know the first thing on what to do...

Back