If You Were A Grand Master Of A Red Room And You Had One Victim To Kill What Would You Do To The Victim? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGotaStratForKilling

Death Is But A Single Moment But Misery Is Forever
If You Dont Know What A Red Room Is You Must Be Living Under A Rock. Red Rooms Are A Website On The Dark Web Usually Is Hosting A Livestream Where There Is Who Knows How Many Victims Shown Being Murdered And The People Watching Gets To Pick What Happens To The Victim But I'm Order To Pick What Happens You Need To Pay Crypto Currency To Pick Something To Do To The Victim And There Is A Thing Sort Of Like Memberships Where You Can Buy Say For Example Toturer And That Status Would Allow You To Toturer Your Victim But Not Kill The Victim So There Are Only Certain Things You Can Do With Each Membership And Grand Master Allows You To Do Anything To The Victim.

Ps: The Likelihood Of A Red Room Existing Is Very Low Do To The Way You Access The Dark Web Is Through Tor Browser And Tor Is Extremely Slow And You Would Not Be Able To Host A Livestream There Has Been Red Rooms In The Past Though Because Do To A Way They Speed Up The Connection I Don't Know How They Do It Though

IGotaStratForKilling

Death Is But A Single Moment But Misery Is Forever
Red rooms are fake and a complete con trick, nothing has surfaced to prove otherwise.. unless you have footage to show us?
Yea ik there fake there has only been one I've heard of being real and I'm not to sure if it was real or not and I dont got any footage of course cause if it dose exist it would very hard to get

WickedMal

🖤 Death Queen 🖤
Super Moderator
giphy.gif

Ravenna

Rookie
There are a few movies titled Red Room. It's not like this concept though. That movie, Cradle Of Fear. The lead singer, Dani of the band (Cradle Of Filth) if I remember correctly was a vampire in the film. They had what they called a ' Sick Room.' Maybe that was intended to be the same thing. Red Rooms aren't actually real though.
Or is this an actual event that occurs on the Dark Web? 😮Does not seem like a possible scenario.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
If You Dont Know What A Red Room Is You Must Be Living Under A Rock. Red Rooms Are A Website On The Dark Web Usually Is Hosting A Livestream Where There Is Who Knows How Many Victims Shown Being Murdered And The People Watching Gets To Pick What Happens To The Victim But I'm Order To Pick What Happens You Need To Pay Crypto Currency To Pick Something To Do To The Victim And There Is A Thing Sort Of Like Memberships Where You Can Buy Say For Example Toturer And That Status Would Allow You To Toturer Your Victim But Not Kill The Victim So There Are Only Certain Things You Can Do With Each Membership And Grand Master Allows You To Do Anything To The Victim.

Ps: The Likelihood Of A Red Room Existing Is Very Low Do To The Way You Access The Dark Web Is Through Tor Browser And Tor Is Extremely Slow And You Would Not Be Able To Host A Livestream There Has Been Red Rooms In The Past Though Because Do To A Way They Speed Up The Connection I Don't Know How They Do It Though
You type like a retard. Fuck off!

Jon N.

Forum Veteran

there are red rooms, their in the dark web and you would need to break a couple codes just to get close to watching.

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming

First of all if you keep typing like that you're gonna experience a red room yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back