If you're a dog lover, please sign this petition. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mimi666

Rookie
In morocco there's a new law known as law 56-12 that has been voted by the chamber of representatives, it stipulates that raising and keeping a "dangerous" dog is forbidden, the list of dogs said "dangerous" has not been published yet. This absurd law requires from owners of pitbulls, rottweiler... to give their dogs to authorities in order to be killed.
Even little dogs like chihuahas and poodles must be gagged:facepalm:.
So take 2 minutes of your time and help us stop this law, and save dogs of morocco.
https://secure.avaaz.org/fr/petition/Bloquer_la_loi_5612/

Charbaby

Aggressively passive amd recklessly impulsive....
Unfortunantly this same thing is happening everywhere. Here its called "BSL" Breed Specific Legislation,and you can thank dogfighters and irresponsible dog owners for it.. I don't know about THIS specific list of dangerous dog breeds,but here in the states its long. Everything from Dashunds,to Chi's,to Akitas,GSD's,and Pitbull "types" are on it. Even the cities/states that aren't inacting full BSL yet are still making it more and more difficult to own many breeds simply because most homeowners insurance won't cover homes with certain breeds. Its bullshit. I own 2 "dangerous" breeds. A Dogo Argentino/Pitbull cross and a Cane Corso/Mastiff cross,and its something I have to deal with everyday here. Its ridiculous. PUNISH THE DEED,NOT THE BREED!!

methamphetamine

I'm beetlejuice baby
You guys can choke on my dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm jk I'll sign it.

Charbaby

And back in 2003 when Denver,Colorado first started BSL,this exact thing happened. They forcibly seized everyones dogs that fit their description of a "pitbull" and gave the owners ZERO choice. Nothing they could do. It has since resulted in half a million completely innocent dogs being euthanized in that state alone =( 3 hours from me in Miami/Dade County,they've been under BSL for 23yrs now. Has it in any way detoured citizens from obtaining or owning a "pitbull type" breed? Hell no. All it does is kill. Atleast MDAS (miami dade animal services) gives the pits 5 days for either a rescue to pull/foster them OR an adopter from outside of Miami Dade area to adopt them. They keep that breed seperate from the others listed in the shelter,kind of like a folder if you will,and that section has a 78% euthanasia statistic... More attention needs to be brought to this complete bullshit law before RESPONSIBLE dog owners end up losing our dogs =( My Lola and Poe have been raised around all types of other animals and are my two childrens bestfriends. Its because of shitty ass motherfuckers who EXPLOIT them that we have to deal with this. Their ignorance is more dangerous than either of my dogs }=( And that's all I've gots to say about that lol. This shit pisses me the fuck off =(

Charbaby

You guys can choke on my dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm jk I'll sign it.
You are SUCH a dork lol. GO FUCK A TREE,HIPPIE!!! ;)

mimi666

Rookie
Ce n'est aucun problème
Bravo
207.gif

mimi666

Rookie
And back in 2003 when Denver,Colorado first started BSL,this exact thing happened. They forcibly seized everyones dogs that fit their description of a "pitbull" and gave the owners ZERO choice. Nothing they could do. It has since resulted in half a million completely innocent dogs being euthanized in that state alone =( 3 hours from me in Miami/Dade County,they've been under BSL for 23yrs now. Has it in any way detoured citizens from obtaining or owning a "pitbull type" breed? Hell no. All it does is kill. Atleast MDAS (miami dade animal services) gives the pits 5 days for either a rescue to pull/foster them OR an adopter from outside of Miami Dade area to adopt them. They keep that breed seperate from the others listed in the shelter,kind of like a folder if you will,and that section has a 78% euthanasia statistic... More attention needs to be brought to this complete bullshit law before RESPONSIBLE dog owners end up losing our dogs =( My Lola and Poe have been raised around all types of other animals and are my two childrens bestfriends. Its because of shitty ass motherfuckers who EXPLOIT them that we have to deal with this. Their ignorance is more dangerous than either of my dogs }=( And that's all I've gots to say about that lol. This shit pisses me the fuck off =(
you know if this law was applied to the people who came up with these kinds of laws, I woudn't even care.

Charbaby

I just thought of something else too...
Last year in Ohio,there was a man who owned 18 Bengal Tigers,17 Lions,dozens of primates,baboons,bears,etc etc... He went crazy one day and decided he would kill himself but first he released ALL those animals into the public. Officers hunted all through the night and eventually had to kill every one of those animals. Do you know how many fuckin tigers are left in the wild?? In 20 yrs they will be all gone. Yet this man owned 18.
Funny because Pitbulls have been banned in Ohio for almost a decade. Ya can't own a fuckin Pitbull because its "dangerous",yet you can collect every other type of exotic predator in the fuckin world right in your backyard =(

Tooly

Tier One
Last year in Ohio,there was a man who owned 18 Bengal Tigers,17 Lions,dozens of primates,baboons,bears,etc etc... He went crazy one day and decided he would kill himself but first he released ALL those animals into the public. Officers hunted all through the night and eventually had to kill every one of those animals. Do you know how many fuckin tigers are left in the wild?? In 20 yrs they will be all gone. Yet this man owned 18.
Funny because Pitbulls have been banned in Ohio for almost a decade. Ya can't own a fuckin Pitbull because its "dangerous",yet you can collect every other type of exotic predator in the fuckin world right in your backyard =(
Selfish coont!

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior

I just googled it, wish I hadn't now. :(

Hellwig

Banned
*Bump, sign the petition ^^^ plz if u a haven't done so already.

Anywayz...
Dog sentenced to death because he is 'gay' is SAVED at the last minute by animal lover... and she's going to call him ELTON!

• American bulldog mix faced being destroyed today unless new owner is found
  • Internet outcry caused dozens to arrive at the Tennessee shelter to adopt the dog
  • He was taken home by kind-hearted Stephanie Fryns - who promptly christened him Elton
By DANIEL MILLER and JAMES NYE
PUBLISHED: 11:56 GMT, 31 January 2013 | UPDATED: 19:54 GMT, 31 January 2013
The dog dumped at a Tennessee animal shelter to be destroyed because his owner thought it was gay has been saved at the last minute by a kindhearted animal lover.
After the the plight of the American Bulldog mix was seen by millions online, Stephanie Fryns, a veterinary technician from Jackson, stepped up this afternoon and adopted him from Jackson TN Euthanasia.
Naming him Elton, Fryns, who already owns four dogs said that she had planned to rescue him even before his story had traveled around the Internet.

article-2271192-1743F6D9000005DC-19_634x598.jpg

Now safely with a new owner - Elton the dog is pictured in his pen at an animal shelter where he was being threatened with destruction because his owner thought he was gay
Describing the 50 pound dog as 'pretty friendly', Fryn said, 'He's pretty scared of everything, which is understandable. But he loved the car ride.'
She said she suspected that Elton had been involved in illegal dog-fights, but that it was impossible to confirm. However he did have some redness on his ears.

More...

Fryn doubted he had been used routinely in dog fights because of his 'submissive' nature.
The last minute reprieve for Elton came with only hours to go until he was scheduled to be euthanized at the Tennessee animal shelter.

article-2271192-1746A1A9000005DC-998_634x627.jpg

Animal lover Stephanie Fryns has rescued Elton the dog from the animal shelter were he was scheduled to be gassed

article-2271192-1746A1BF000005DC-280_634x358.jpg

New brothers: Stephanie already has four dogs of her own at her home in Jackson
He was dumped there because according to the owner of the shelter, the dog's master noticed him 'hunched over' another male dog, which led him to assume he was gay.
Yesterday a Facebook user became of aware of his plight after seeing his picture on the shelter's timeline and contacted Jackson TN Euthanasia to discover the reason why he had been left there to be destroyed.
'His owner threw him away bc he refuses to have a 'gay' dog!' wrote a user who calls herself 'Jackson Madison Rabies Control Stalker'.
'Don't let this gorgeous dog die [because] his owner is ignorant of normal dog behavior! He's in kennel 10L and he WILL be put down tomorrow bc there is no room at the inn!'
Following an outcry over the Internet numerous people including Stephanie Fryns arrived at the shelter this morning to adopt the unloved dog.

article-2271192-1746A565000005DC-631_634x604.jpg

The Facebook page which started the outcry: Posted to their timeline Jackson TN Euthanasia explained why the dog was with them to be destroyed
Updating Facebook this morning, she said, 'I have talked to them..they know and will let me in at open.'
'I can’t understand it,' said one shelter worker, who declined to give his name. 'You know those dogs get on top of each other sometimes.'
'I have had about 10 million calls this morning. It has been adopted already. It is gone,' he said. 'He’s in good hands.'
While dogs are known to occasionally display homosexual behaviour, animal experts say a male dog mounting another male dog is not a sign of sexual orientation but rather a sign of dominance.

article-2271192-022B46310000044D-334_634x728.jpg

Two male penguins cuddle at the Bremerhaven zoo, in Germany.
While a male dog mounting another male dog is not considered conclusive evidence of homosexuality, biologists have recorded same-sex sexual activity in more than 450 species including flamingos, bison, beetles and warthogs.
A 2010 study of Alaskan Albatrosses found that a third of the pairs actually consisted of two females. Research also shows around a fifth of all king penguin couples kept in captivity are gay.
Gay-rights campaigners have seized on evidence of animal homosexuality as proof that same-sex couples are a natural occurrence.
In his book, Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality And Natural Diversity, Bruce Bagemihl argues against 'heterosexist bias', where researchers presume animals are heterosexual.
He claims homosexual behavior has been observed in 1,500 species, and well-documented in 500 of these.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2271192/Dog-sentenced-death-gay-saved-minute--new-owner-calls-Elton.html#ixzz2Jf4x9lz3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back