bizarre If You're Going To Assassinate An Ex President Make Sure The Gun's Clean (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

LACEYHATESPEOPLE

Fresh Meat
34D81AA0-7B1E-4244-882C-251CC3C737EC.jpeg
Seen it on news and I seen this too.How could any man fûck that? I bet her husband gets hammered drunk before she pegs him

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Maybe he was working with a photographer, and they wanted a snapshot of her looking sad for their tabloid newspaper. So he squirted her in the face with a water pistol to make her heavily applied make up run down her face, thus simulating a sad and tearful facial expression. 🤪

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Maybe he was working with a photographer, and they wanted a snapshot of her looking sad for their tabloid newspaper. So he squirted her in the face with a water pistol to make her heavily applied make up run down her face, thus simulating a sad and tearful facial expression. 🤪
Interesting theory. Gonna have to think on this one for a while. I’m not saying it isn’t possible. Anything is possible. Plausible? Gonna have to suspend judgment for the moment.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
They should do that to New York's un-elected despot Governor, commonly referred to as Gov Eyeliner. I'd post a pic, but don't want to scare anyone.

Back