I'm All About The Lyrics (1 Viewer)

Random_100

OGRiSHkiNG™
I'm All About The Lyrics

Its a two way street... the beats supports the lyrics but its all about what the message is... :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

Random_100

OGRiSHkiNG™
2Pac "Changes"

[1]
Come on come on
I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
is life worth living should I blast myself?
I'm tired of bein' poor & even worse I'm black
my stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch
Cops give a damn about a negro
pull the trigger kill a nigga he's a hero
Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares
one less hungry mouth on the welfare
First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers
give 'em guns step back watch 'em kill each other
It's time to fight back that's what Huey said
2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead
I got love for my brother but we can never go nowhere
unless we share with each other
We gotta start makin' changes
learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers
and that's how it's supposed to be
How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?
I'd love to go back to when we played as kids
but things changed, and that's the way it is

[Bridge w/ changing ad libs]
Come on come on
That's just the way it is
Things'll never be the same
That's just the way it is
aww yeah
[Repeat]

[2]
I see no changes all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
We under I wonder what it takes to make this
one better place, let's erase the wasted
Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right
'cause both black and white is smokin' crack tonight
and only time we chill is when we kill each other
it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other
And although it seems heaven sent
We ain't ready, to see a black President, uhh
It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact
the penitentiary's packed, and it's filled with blacks
But some things will never change
try to show another way but you stayin' in the dope game
Now tell me what's a mother to do
bein' real don't appeal to the brother in you
You gotta operate the easy way
"I made a G today" But you made it in a sleazy way
sellin' crack to the kid. " I gotta get paid,"
Well hey, well that's the way it is

[Bridge]

[Talking:]
We gotta make a change...
It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.
Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live
and let's change the way we treat each other.
You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do
what we gotta do, to survive.

[3]
And still I see no changes can't a brother get a little peace
It's war on the streets & the war in the Middle East
Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs
so the police can bother me
And I ain't never did a crime I ain't have to do
But now I'm back with the facts givin' it back to you
Don't let 'em jack you up, back you up,
crack you up and pimp smack you up
You gotta learn to hold ya own
they get jealous when they see ya with ya mobile phone
But tell the cops they can't touch this
I don't trust this when they try to rush I bust this
That's the sound of my tool you say it ain't cool
my mama didn't raise no fool
And as long as I stay black I gotta stay strapped
& I never get to lay back
'Cause I always got to worry 'bout the pay backs
some punk that I roughed up way back
comin' back after all these years
rat-tat-tat-tat-tat that's the way it is uhh

[Bridge 'til fade:]
Some things will never change

Random_100

OGRiSHkiNG™
Dead Kennedy's - Trust Your Mechanic

TV invents a disease / You think you have / So you buy our drugs / And soon you depend on them / Pain is in your mind / Gotcha comin’ back for more / Again and again and again and again / Gonna rip you off / Rip you off / Doctor says you need surgery now / Feelin’ good ‘til the side effects / Fuck up something else / You’re ensnared by the medicine man / Paying up the ass / Again and again / Gonna rip you off / Trust your mechanic to mend your car / Bring it in to his garage / He tightens and loosens a few spare parts / One thing’s fixed, another falls apart / And the rich eat you / A magazine says your face don’t look quite right / Unless you wear our brand new wonder creme tonight / Never look right again / Unless you grease your skin / Again and again and again and again / Gonna rip you off / Told you’re depressed / So of course you see the psychiatrist / Right when you hit your neuroses’ roots / He confuses you / He fucks your head up worse / Gotcha feeling helpless / You’re comin’ back for more / Again and again / Gonna rip you off / Rip you off / Trust your mechanic / To make you well / You’re seeing an awful lot of him now / The quicker he makes your life fall apart / The more money you put in his pockets / Trust your mechanic / To plug your holes / Trust him to make more / Somewhere else / Trust your mechanic / He’ll always come through / And rip you off

Random_100

OGRiSHkiNG™
Dead Kennedy's - Plastic Surgery Disasters w/ In God We Trust Inc. EP

PT1
ADVICE FROM CHRISTMAS PAST
Why are such a stupid asshole? Would you really like to know? Well, pay your fee, remove your clothes, and Yvette will show you how. You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird. Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I wll fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own. Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time. It never happened, did it?

GOVERNMENT FLU
We got a drug / We’re gonna try it out on you / Won’t make you die / It’ll getcha just a little bit sick / Chorus: Got a head cold / Got a chest cold / And it’s three days old / (Goin’ on forever) / Make you hazy / Make you lazy / Drive you crazy / For days and days and days and days and days / And years / Barely got the time now / To stay on the job / Double up the dosage in your water supply / Make you even sicker ‘til you’re slippin’ away / Getting all depressed / It’s getting all your friends / You can’t get it up / For nothing that’ll rock the boat / The government flu / (repeat) / Slip it abroad / Keep a-slowin’ down the USSR / But meanwhile we’ll keep an eye / On what it’s doin’ to you / (Chorus) / The government flu / (repeat) / Flew… Through… You

TERMINAL PREPPIE
I go to college / That makes me so cool / I live in a dorm / And show off by the pool / I join the right clubs / Just to build an impression / I block out thinking / It won’t get me ahead / My ambition is life / Is to look good on paper / All I want is a slot / In some big corporation / John Belushi’s my hero / I lampoon and I ape him / My news of the world / Comes from Sports Illustrated / I’m proud of my trophies / Like my empty beer cans / Stacked in rows up the wall / To impress all my friends / No, I’m not here to learn / I just want to get drunk / And major in business / And be taught how to fuck / Win! Win! / I always play to win / Wanna fit in like a cog / In the faceless machine / Chorus: I’m a terminal terminal terminal preppie / terminal terminal terminal preppie / terminal terminal terminal terminal / terminal terminal terminal terminal / I want a wife with tits / Who just smiles all the time / In my centerfold world / Filled with Springsteen and wine / Some day I’ll have power / Some day I’ll have boats / A tract in some suburb / With Thanksgivings to host / (Chorus)

TRUST YOUR MECHANIC
TV invents a disease / You think you have / So you buy our drugs / And soon you depend on them / Pain is in your mind / Gotcha comin’ back for more / Again and again and again and again / Gonna rip you off / Rip you off / Doctor says you need surgery now / Feelin’ good ‘til the side effects / Fuck up something else / You’re ensnared by the medicine man / Paying up the ass / Again and again / Gonna rip you off / Trust your mechanic to mend your car / Bring it in to his garage / He tightens and loosens a few spare parts / One thing’s fixed, another falls apart / And the rich eat you / A magazine says your face don’t look quite right / Unless you wear our brand new wonder creme tonight / Never look right again / Unless you grease your skin / Again and again and again and again / Gonna rip you off / Told you’re depressed / So of course you see the psychiatrist / Right when you hit your neuroses’ roots / He confuses you / He fucks your head up worse / Gotcha feeling helpless / You’re comin’ back for more / Again and again / Gonna rip you off / Rip you off / Trust your mechanic / To make you well / You’re seeing an awful lot of him now / The quicker he makes your life fall apart / The more money you put in his pockets / Trust your mechanic / To plug your holes / Trust him to make more / Somewhere else / Trust your mechanic / He’ll always come through / And rip you off

WELL PAID SCIENTIST
You’re a well paid scientist / You only talk in facts / You know you’re always right / ‘Cause you know how to prove it / Step by step / A PhD to show you’re smart / With textbook formulas / But you’re used up / Just like a factory hand / Chorus: Something is wrong here / You won’t find it on a shelf / You’re well paid / You’re well trained / You’re tied to a rack / Company cocktails - gotta go / Say the right thing / Don’t fidget, jockey for position / Be polite / In the pyramid you hate / Sip that scotch / Get that raise / This ain’t no party at all / (Chorus) / Cringe and tense up / Grind your teeth / and wipe your sweaty palms / Close your windows driving past / The low life company bar / They’re making fun of you / AHHH / Even you / You’ve gotta punch the clock / Too scared to punch your boss / When will you crack / When will you crack / When will you crack / When will you open your eyes / Pull up to your sterile home / You’re drained / Bite the heads off of your kids / Chew them well, they taste like you / Just slam the door / Assigned here ‘cause your company owns the land / All your colleagues live there too / Private guards in golf carts / Keep you safe at home / (Chorus) / When will you crack / (repeat) / The dark shattered underbelly / Of the American dream / Avoid it like the plague / It stares you from your bathroom mirror / Drown

BUZZBOMB
Buzzbomb Buzzbomb, macho-mobile / The road’s my slave, that’s how I feel / I cruise alone, I cruise real far / I don’t love you, I love my car / ‘Cross Nevada at 110 / Highway 50 and there’s nobody there / Sign says, “Next sign 30 miles” / I work all week, each penny saved / Buys more escape from home / I’d rather cruise around all day / Than save up for a move / Plow through rest area San-O-Lets / Splat! Goes the lonely salesman / Waiting in the men’s room / Buzzbomb Buzzbomb, tape up loud / Blue piss clinging to my windshield / Faster faster in my car / Buzzbomb is my pride and joy / King of the trailer court / Waiting for the perfect chick / Who’ll love me for my car / I tell her why I’m cool / She coos back just what I like / When I pretend she’s near / Zip through Ely where Pat Nixon was born / The cops ‘round here sure looking bored / Flashing sirens - state patrol / They’re scratching up my gorgeous paint job / Shooting out my tires / Ain’t no way to go to heaven / Buzzbomb cornered at the 7-11

FOREST FIRE
No junk food, just earthly goods / I ate weird berries in the woods / Now I’m seeing colors, I’m getting higher / I think I’ll start a forest fire / There’s a forest fire climbing the hill / Burning wealthy California homes / Better run run run run run run / From the fire / But some of us stay and watch / And we think of your insurance costs / And we laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh / At your lives / Windows covered with bars / Security guards / Is that a house or a fortress / Against the rest of the world / Windows covered with bars / Security Guards / Is that a house or a prison / How you gonna get out / Electric bull and your tennis courts / Pink sports cars and your boats / Getting fried fried fried fried fried fried / By the fire / Windows covered with bars / Floodlights for the yard / It’s a pleasure to watch you / Watch it all melt / But hey! / What about the cocaine / Stockpiled in the basement / Be a hero and save it / You know you’re gonna need it / Where’s your brand new pretty wife / She might still be inside / Either save her or your cocaine from the fire / But the gates and doors are locked / ‘Cause the burglar alarms went off / Ever wonder why we laugh laugh / At your lives / Windows covered with bars / Fences spiked with barbed wire / Never looked so helpless / Engulfed in flames / Cameras watchin’ the walls / Don’t forget the dogs / Now you’re trapped in your prison / How you gonna get out / See the gerbil / Run run run run run run run run run … / (repeat) / From the fire

Random_100

OGRiSHkiNG™
PT2

HALLOWEEN
So it’s Halloween / And you feel like dancin’ / And you feel like shinin’ / And you feel like letting loose / Whatcha gonna be / Babe, you better know / And you better plan / Better plan all day / Better plan all week / Better plan all month / Better plan all year / You’re dressed up like a clown / Putting on your act / It’s the only time all year / You’ll ever admit that / I can see your eyes / I can see your brain / Baby, nothing’s changed / (repeat) / You’re still hiding in a mask / You take your fun seriously / No, don’t blow this year’s chance / Tomorrow your mold goes back on / After Halloween / You go to work today / You’ll go to work tomorrow / Shitfaced tonight / You’ll brag about it for months / Remember what I did / Remember what I was / Back on Halloween / But what’s in between / Where are your ideas / You sit around and dream / For next Halloween / Why not every day / Are you so afraid / What will people say / (repeat) / After Halloween / Because your role is planned for you / There’s nothing you can do / But stop and think it through / But what will the boss say to you / And what will your girlfriend say to you / And the people out on the street they might glare at you / And whadya know, you’re pretty self-conscious too / So you run back and stuff yourselves in rigid business costumes / Only at night to score is your leather uniform exhumed / Why don’t you take your social regulations / And shove ‘em up your ass

WINNEBAGO WARRIOR
Roughin’ it in the great outdoors / Guidebooks tell us where to go / Winnebago Warrior / Slow down traffic climbing hills / 30 gallons to the mile / Honey, quick, the Polaroid / Chorus: Winnebago Warrior / Brave as old John Wayne / Winnebago Warrior / A true yankee pioneer / Stop at Stuckey’s for a meal / Blab all day on the CB / Winnebago Warrior / Littered campground, folding chairs / Feed Doritos to the bears / Honey, quick, the Polaroid / (Chorus) / Kill some fish down by the creek / Hand their picture by the sink / Show your grandson who’s the boss / Tie your two tote-goats to the front / U-Haul trailer full of souvenirs / that you buy along the way / (Chorus)

RIOT
Rioting - the unbeatable high / Adrenaline shoots your nerves to the sky / Everyone know this town is gonna blow / And it’s all gonna blow right now / Now you can smash all the windows that you want / All you really need are some friends and a rock / Throwing a brick never felt so damn good / Smash more glass / Scream with a laugh / And wallow with the crowds / Watch them kicking people’s ass / But you get to the place / Where the real slavedrivers live / It’s walled off by riot squad / Aiming guns right at your heads / So you turn right around / And play right into their hands / And set your own neighborhood / Burning to the ground instead / Chorus: Riot - the unbeatable high / Riot - shoots your nerves to the sky / Riot - playing into their hands / Tomorrow you’re homeless / Tonight it’s a blast / Get your kicks in quick / They’re callin’ the national guard / Now could be your only chance / To torch a police car / Climb the roof, kick the siren in / And jump and yelp for joy / Quickly - dive back in the crowd / Slip away, now don’t get caught / Let’s loot the spiffy Hi-Fi store / Grab as much as you can hold / Pray your full arms don’t fall off / Here comes the owner with a gun / (Chorus) / The barricades spring up from nowhere / Cops in helmets line the lines / Shotguns prod into your bellies / The trigger fingers want an excuse / Now / The raging mob has lost its nerve / There’s more of us but who goes first / No one dares to cross the lines / The cops know that they’ve won / It’s all over but not quite / The pigs have just begun to fight / They club your heads, kick your teeth / Police can riot all that they please / (Chorus) / Tomorrow you’re homeless / Tonight it’s a blast

BLEED FOR ME
You’ve been hanging ‘round / With an enemy of the state / Come with me to the building / That no one stops to watch / Chorus: C’mon bleed / C’mon bleed / C’mon bleed / Bleed for me / We’ll strap you to a pipe / Electrodes on your balls / C’mon scream / C’mon writhe / Face down in a pool of piss / (Chorus) / In the name of world peace / In the name of world profits / America pumps up our secret police / America wants fuel / To get it, it needs puppets / So what’s ten million dead / If it’s keeping out the Russians / We’re well trained by the CIA / With yankee tax money in Ft. Bragg / The Peace Corps builds US labor camps / When they think they’re building schools / Ha Ha / When cowboy Ronnie comes to town / Forks out his tongue at human rights / Sit down, enjoy our ethnic meal / Dine on some charbroiled nuns / Try a medal on / Smile at the mirror as the cameras click / And make big business happy - / Anytime / Anywhere / Maybe you’ll just disappear / (Chorus)

I AM THE OWL
I am your plumber / No I never went away / I still bug your bedrooms / And pick up everything you say / It can be a boring job / To monitor all day your excess talk / I hear when you’re drinking / And cheating on your lonely wife / I play tape recordings / Of you to my friends at night / We’ve got a girl in bed with you / You’re on candid camera / We just un-elected you / Chorus: I am the owl / I seek out the foul / Wipe ’em away / Keep America free / For clean livin’ folks like me / If you demonstrate / Against somebody we like / I’ll slip on my wig / And see if I can start a riot / Transform you to an angry mob / All your leaders go to jail for my job / But we ain’t the Russians / Political trials are taboo / We’ve got our secret / Ways of getting rid of you / Fill you full of LSD / Turn you loose on a freeway / (Chorus) / Send you spinning / Send you spinning / Send you spinning all over the freeway / Spinning on the crowded freeway / Spinning on the freeway / Spinning on the freeway / Spin / Spin / Spin - lookout! / The press, they never even cared / Why a youth leader walked into a speeding car / In ten years we’ll leak the truth / By then it’s only so much paper / You know, Watergate hurt / But nothing really ever changed / A teeny bit quieter / But we still play our little games / We still play our little games / (repeat) / I am the owl

DEAD END
Once I had a close friend / I knew him for quite a while / He seemed all right to me / We had this deal together / Tied up all my money and time / And then he went away / Taking all that was mine / Oh well, things crumble to an end / Hell, we all die in the end / Die in the end / Once it was fun to worry / About who was in control / Could look into the future / But now it don’t seem right / Passion is filling the air / Profits are better than life / and things are harder to bear / It’s a dead end / Dead end / Dead end / Once I had a lover / I knew her for quite a while / She seemed all right to me / But then she was gone / She took my lovin’ and time / Taking all that was mine / And leaving me far behind / It’s a dead end / Dead end / Dead end

MOON OVER MARIN
The crowded future stings my eyes / I still find time to exercise / In uniform with two white stripes / Unlock my section of the sand / It’s fenced off to the water’s edge / I clamp a gas mask on my head / On my beach at night / Bathe in my moonlight / Another tanker’s hit the rocks / Abandoned to spill out its guts / The sand is laced with sticky glops / O’shimmering moonlight sheen upon / The waves and water clogged with oil / White gases steam up from the soil / On my beach at night / Bathe in my moonlight / I squish dead fish between my toes / Try not to step on any bones / I turn around and I go home / I slip back through my basement door / Switch off all that I own below / Dive in my scalding wooden tub / My own beach at night / Bathe in my moonlight / There will always be a moon / Over Marin

OUTRO
There, wasn't that a nice visit? Don't forget, a psychiatrist is on-duty 24 hours a day in the blue room, just up from the parking garage. Drink plenty of water when you take these. Now you can relax and return to your job

Random_100

OGRiSHkiNG™
In God We Trust Inc. EP

RELIGIOUS VOMIT
Chorus: All religions make me wanna throw up / All religions make me sick / All religions make me wanna throw up / All religions suck / They all claim that they have the truth / They’ll set you free / Just give ‘em money and they’ll set you free / Free for a fee / They claim that they have “the Answer” / When they don’t even know the Question / They’re just a bunch of liars / They just want your money / They just want your consciousness / (Chorus) / All religions suck / All religions make me wanna throw up / All religions suck / All religions make me wanna BLEAH / They really make me sick / They really make me sick / They really make me sick / They really make me sick / They really make me sick / They really make me ILL

MORAL MAJORITY
You call yourselves the Moral Majority / We call ourselves the people in the real world / Trying to rub us out, but we’re going to survive / God must be dead, if you’re alive / You say, “God loves you. Come and buy the Good News” / Then you buy the president and swimming pools / If Jesus don’t save ‘til we’re lining your pockets / God must be dead if you’re alive / Circus tent con men and Southern belle bunnies / Milk your emotions then they steal your money / It’s the new dark ages with the fascists toting bibles / Cheap nostalgia for the Salem Witch Trials / Stodgy ayatollahs in their double-knit ties / Burn lots of books so they can feed you their lies / Masturbating with a flag and bible / God must be dead if you’re alive / Blow it out your ass, Jerry Falwell / blow it out your ass, Jesse Helms / Blow it out your ass, Ronald Reagan / What’s wrong with a mind of my own? / You don’t want abortions, you want battered children / You want to ban the pill as if that solves the problem / Now you wanna force us to pray in school / God must be dead if you’re such a fool / We’re planning for a war with or without Iran / Building a police state with the Ku Klux Klan / Pissed at your neighbor? Don’t bother to nag / Pick up the phone and turn in a fag / Blow it out your ass, Terry Dolan / Blow it out your ass, Phyllis Schalfly / Ram it up our cunt, Anita / ‘Cause God must be dead / If you’re alive / God must be dead / If you’re alive

HYPERACTIVE CHILD
I’m tired of kissin’ ass / I can’t sit still all day / You know I know your school’s a lie / That’s why you dragged me here / “You’re a hyperactive child / You’re destructive, you’re too wild / We’re going to calm you down / Now this won’t hurt a bit” / Drag me to the floor / Pullin’ down my pants / Ram a needle up my butt / Put my brain into a trance / “No more hyperactive child / Got too much of a mind / Wouldn’t you rather be happy? / Now this won’t hurt a bit” / Cameras in the halls / No windows, just brick walls / Pledge allegiance to a flag / Now you will obey…

KEPONE FACTORY
I finally found a job in the paper / Movin’ barrels at a chemical plant / There’s a shiny-looking dust on my fingers / Goin’ up my nose and into my lungs / It’s the Kepone poisoning - Minamata / Kepone poisoning - Minamata / At the grimy Kepone Factory / Turning people into bonsai trees / Now I’ve got these splitting headaches / I can’t quite get it up no more / I can’t sleep and it’s driving me crazy / I shake all day and I’m seeing double / Kepone poisoning - Minamata / Turning people into bonsai trees / Gonna go down to your big metal building / Gonna slam right through your bright metal door / Gonna grab you by your sta-prest collar / And ram some Kepone down your throat / The lawyer says “That’s the breaks, kid / Gonna gnarl and rot the rest of your life / If you don’t sue, we’ll give you a Trans-Am…” / That I’ll never drive ‘cause I shake all the time / ‘Cause of the Kepone poisoning - Minamata / At the grimy Kepone factory

DOG BITE
Dog bite / On my leg / Not right / Supposed to beg / Daily to the filling station / Underwater navigation / Oh / Oh / Oh…

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF
Punk ain’t no religious cult / Punk means thinking for yourself / You ain’t hardcores ‘cause you spike your hair / When a jock still lives inside your head / Chorus: Nazi Punks / Nazi Punks / Nazi Punks - Fuck Off! / (repeat (Chorus)) / If you’ve come to fight, get outta here / You ain’t no better than the bouncers / We ain’t trying to be police / When you ape the cops it ain’t anarchy / (Chorus) / Ten guys jump one, what a man / You fight each other, the police state wins / Stab your backs when you trash our halls / Trash a bank if you’ve got real balls / You still think swastikas look cool / The real Nazis run your schools / They’re coaches, businessmen and cops / If a real fourth reich you’ll be the first to go / (Chorus) / You’ll be the first to go / You’ll be the first to go / You’ll be the first to go / Unless you think…

WE’VE GOT A BIGGER PROBLEM NOW

Last call for alcohol. Last call for your freedom of speech. Drink up. Happy hour is now enforced by law. Don't forget our house special, it's called a Trickie Dickie Screwdriver. It's got one part Jack Daniels, two parts purple Kool-Aid, and a jigger of formaldehyde from the jar with Hitler's brain in it we got in the back storeroom. Happy trails to you. Happy trails to you.
I am Emperor Ronald Reagan / Born again with fascist cravings / Still, you made me president / Human rights will soon go ‘way / I am now you Shah today / Now I command all of you / Now you’re gonna pray in school / I’ll make sure they’re Christian too / Chorus: California Uber alles / Uber alles California / Ku Klux Klan will control you / Still you think it’s natural / Nigger knockin’ for the master race / Still you wear the happy face / You closed your eyes, can’t happen here / Alexander Haig is near / Vietnam won’t come back you say / Join the army or you will pay / (Chorus)
Yeah, that's it. Just relax. Have another drink, few more pretzels, little more MSG. Turn on those Dallas Cowboys on your TV. Lock your doors. Close your mind. It's time for the two-minute warning.
Welcome to 1984 / Are you ready for the Third World War?!? / You too will meet the secret police / They’ll draft you and they’ll jail your niece / You’ll go quietly to boot camp / They’ll shoot you dead, make you a man / Don’t you worry, it’s for a cause / Feeding global corporations’ claws / Die on our brand new poison gas / El Salvador or Afghanistan / Making money for President Reagan / And all the friends of President Reagan / (Chorus)

Random_100

OGRiSHkiNG™
Bob Dylan - Masters of War

MASTERS OF WAR
Come you masters of war
You that build all the guns
You that build the death planes
You that build the big bombs
You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks
I just want you to know
I can see through your masks

You that never done nothin’
But build to destroy
You play with my world
Like it’s your little toy
You put a gun in my hand
And you hide from my eyes
And you turn and run farther
When the fast bullets fly

Like judas of old
You lie and deceive
A world war can be won
You want me to believe
But I see through your eyes
And I see through your brain
Like I see through the water
That runs down my drain

You fasten the triggers
For the others to fire
Then you set back and watch
When the death count gets higher
You hide in your mansion
As young people’s blood
Flows out of their bodies
And is buried in the mud

You’ve thrown the worst fear
That can ever be hurled
Fear to bring children
Into the world
For threatening my baby
Unborn and unnamed
You ain’t worth the blood
That runs in your veins

How much do I know
To talk out of turn
You might say that I’m young
You might say I’m unlearned
But there’s one thing I know
Though I’m younger than you
Even jesus would never
Forgive what you do

Let me ask you one question
Is your money that good
Will it buy you forgiveness
Do you think that it could
I think you will find
When your death takes it’s toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul

And I hope that you die
And your death’ll come soon
I will follow your casket
In the pale afternoon
And I’ll watch while you’re lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I’ll stand o’er your grave
’til I’m sure that you’re dead

Random_100

OGRiSHkiNG™
BOB DYLAN – IDIOT WIND

Someone's got it in for me, they're planting stories in the press
Whoever it is I wish they'd cut it out but when they will I can only guess.
They say I shot a man named Gray and took his wife to Italy,
She inherited a million bucks and when she died it came to me.
I can't help it if I'm lucky.

People see me all the time and they just can't remember how to act
Their minds are filled with big ideas, images and distorted facts.
Even you, yesterday you had to ask me where it was at,
I couldn't believe after all these years, you didn't know me better than that
Sweet lady.

Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your mouth,
Blowing down the backroads headin' south.
Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your teeth,
You're an idiot, babe.
It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe.

I ran into the fortune-teller, who said beware of lightning that might strike
I haven't known peace and quiet for so long I can't remember what it's like.
There's a lone soldier on the cross, smoke pourin' out of a boxcar door,
You didn't know it, you didn't think it could be done, in the final end he won the wars
After losin' every battle.

I woke up on the roadside, daydreamin' 'bout the way things sometimes are
Visions of your chestnut mare shoot through my head and are makin' me see stars.
You hurt the ones that I love best and cover up the truth with lies.
One day you'll be in the ditch, flies buzzin' around your eyes,
Blood on your saddle.

Idiot wind, blowing through the flowers on your tomb,
Blowing through the curtains in your room.
You're an idiot, babe.

It was gravity which pulled us down and destiny which broke us apart
You tamed the lion in my cage but it just wasn't enough to change my heart.
Now everything's a little upside down, as a matter of fact the wheels have stopped,
What's good is bad, what's bad is good, you'll find out when you reach the top
You're on the bottom.

I noticed at the ceremony, your corrupt ways had finally made you blind
I can't remember your face anymore, your mouth has changed, your eyes
don't look into mine.
The priest wore black on the seventh day and sat stone-faced while the building
burned.
I waited for you on the running boards, near the cypress trees, while the springtime
turned Slowly into autumn.

Idiot wind, blowing like a circle around my skull,
From the Grand Coulee Dam to the Capitol.
You're an idiot, babe.

I can't feel you anymore, I can't even touch the books you've read
Every time I crawl past your door, I been wishin' I was somebody else instead.
Down the highway, down the tracks, down the road to ecstasy,
I followed you beneath the stars, hounded by your memory
And all your ragin' glory.

I been double-crossed now for the very last time and now I'm finally free,
I kissed goodbye the howling beast on the borderline which separated you from me.
You'll never know the hurt I suffered nor the pain I rise above,
And I'll never know the same about you, your holiness or your kind of love,
And it makes me feel so sorry.

Idiot wind, blowing through the buttons of our coats,
Blowing through the letters that we wrote.
Idiot wind, blowing through the dust upon our shelves,
We're idiots, babe.
It's a wonder we can even feed ourselves.

Random_100

OGRiSHkiNG™
Third Eye Blind - Jumper

I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend
You could cut ties with all the lies
That you've been living in
And if you do not want to see me again
I would understand
I would understand
The angry boy, a bit too insane
Icing over a secret pain
You know you don't belong
You're the first to fight
You're way too loud
You're the flash of light
On a burial shroud
I know something's wrong
Well everyone I know has got a reason
To say
Put the past away
I would understand
I would understand
Well, he's on the table
And he's gone to code
And I do not think anyone knows
What they are doing here
And your friends have left
You've been dismissed
I never thought it would come to this
And I
I want you to know
Everyone's got to face down the demons
Maybe today
We can put the past away
I would understand
I would understand
I would understand
Can you put the past away
I would understand...

sickfuck

Banned
negative fx - might makes right

You can take your ideas and throw them out the door
'Cause we don't give a shit, who they're fuckin for
We like our ideas and we put them in your head
And if you don't like it, you're gonna wind up dead

It's me, let's be
That's right, let's fight
Might makes right
Might makes right

It's me, let's be
Might makes right
Might makes right

You can take your ideas and throw them out the door
'Cause we don't give a shit, who they're fuckin for
We like our ideas and we put them in your head
And if you don't like it, you're gonna wind up dead

It's me, let's be
Might makes right

sickfuck

Banned
ss decontrol - boiling point

I've kept it bottled up for years
Instead of fighting or shedding tears
Now it's time to let go
My boliling point's about to show
I don't know if I'll lose control
Of my mind, my body, or soul
Boiling Point
Boiling Over
Boiling Point
Now it's over

sickfuck

Banned
anti-nowhere league - balled of jj decay

Well, gather around now, you boys and listen to the man
He says we've fought divided but united we will stand
We'll sacrifice the older ones, they're living in the past
We'll burn up their religions and we'll all be free at last

We'll put a hat upon his head and then we'll call him God
And then we'll share our health in him like peas do in a pod
This is the story of a man with a future in his head
But no one ever listens to him when he's dead

We're all getting older
The light is on and bolder
We're all getting older, decay

We'll follow him throughout the land obeying his command
We'll dance a sort of hatred that we think we understand
The children came a-running from their houses of decay
And laid the trust upon a fool who found a better way

He preach the words of wisdom with his hands and with his mouth
Then everyone believed him and then he believed himself
This is the story of a man with a future in his head
But no one ever listens to him when he's dead

We're all getting older

This morning I had another talk
With the German chancellor, Herr Hitler
Here is the paper which bears
His name upon it as well as mine

We regard the agreement signed last night
As symbolic of the desire of our two peoples
Never to go to war with one another again

We're all getting older

The year had come and gone and everyone began to see
Why did we follow such a fool in such a mindless way?
Let's turn our hatred to this man, we know he's just a fraud
We crucify him with the rest and find another God

How many times have you heard someone is coming here to say
That from your hell on earth that you will love until your grave
This is the story of a man with nothing in his head
And no one's gonna listen to you when you're dead

We're all getting older
We're all getting older
We're all getting older

We're all getting older
We're all getting older
We're all getting older
We're all getting older
We're all getting older

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Tool - Vicarious

Eye on the TV
'cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavour
It happens to be like;
Killed by the husband
Drowned by the ocean
Shot by his own son
She used the poison in his tea
And kissed him goodbye
That's my kind of story
It's no fun 'til someone dies

Don't look at me like
I am a monster
Frown out your one face
But with the other
Stare like a junkie
Into the TV
Stare like a zombie
While the mother
Holds her child
Watches him die
Hands to the sky crying
Why, oh why?
'cause I need to watch things die
From a distance

Vicariously I, live while the whole world dies
You all need it too, don't lie

Why can't we just admit it?

We won't give pause until the blood is flowing
Neither the brave nor bold
The writers of stories sold
We won't give pause until the blood is flowing

I need to watch things die
From a good safe distance

You all feel the same so

Blood like rain come down
Drawn on grave and ground

Part vampire
Part warrior
Carnivore and voyeur
Stare at the transmittal
Sing to the death rattle

La, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie

Credulous at best, your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men.
Pull your head on out your hippy haze and give a listen.
Shouldn't have to say it all again.
The universe is hostile. so Impersonal. devour to survive.
So it is. So it's always been.

We all feed on tragedy
It's like blood to a vampire

Much better you than I

sickfuck

Banned
gg allin - die when you die

The faggots with AIDS are all gonna fry
They stuck it up my ass tonite, now I'm gonna die
Die when you die when you die you're gonna die
The KKK took the niggers out to die
When the blackie's burning, I hope he's gonna die
I talked to my bitch, but she was a guy
I talked to my man and she said you're gonna die
You've got cancer, so go fucking die
If you've got AIDS, spread it around and take some lives
DIE

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Some say the end is near./ Some say we'll see armageddon soon./ I certainly hope we will./ I sure could use a vacation from this - bull-shit-three-ring- circus-sideshow of /Freaks here in this-hopeless fucking-hole we call LA/ The only way to fix it is to flush it all away./ Any fucking time./ Any fucking day./ Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay./ Fret for your figure and Fret for your latte and/ Fret for your hairpiece and Fret for your lawsuit and/ Fret for your prozac and/ Fret for your pilot and/ Fret for your contract and/ Fret for your car./ It's a bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA /The only way to fix it is to flush it all away./ Any fucking time./ Any fucking day./ Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay./ Some say a comet will fall from the sky./ Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves./ Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. /Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits./ Some say the end is near. /Some say we'll see armageddon soon./ I certainly hope we will cuz I sure could use a vacation from this/ Silly shit, stupid shit... /One great big festering neon distraction, /I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied./ Learn to swim./ Mom's gonna fix it all soon./ Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be./ Learn to swim. /Fuck L Ron Hubbard and Fuck all his clones./ Fuck all those gun-toting Hip gangster wannabes. /Learn to swim./ Fuck retro anything. /Fuck your tattoos. /Fuck all you junkies and Fuck your short memory. /Learn to swim. /Fuck smiley glad-hands With hidden agendas./ Fuck these dysfunctional, Insecure actresses./ Learn to swim./ Cuz I'm praying for rain and I'm praying for tidal waves-I wanna see the ground give way./I wanna watch it all go down. /Mom please flush it all away. /I wanna watch it go right in and down. /I wanna watch it go right in./ Watch you flush it all away./ Time to bring it down again./ Don't just call me pessimist. /Try and read between the lines! /I can't imagine why you wouldn't Welcome any change, my friend. /I wanna see it all come down. suck it down./ flush it down.

sickfuck

Banned
crass - so what

They ask me why I'm hateful, why I'm bad.
They tell me I got things they never had.
They tell me go to church and see the light.
Cos the good lord's always right.

So what, so what.
So what if Jesus died on the cross.
So what about the fucker, I don't give a toss.
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
They say I wouldn't have to live from bins.
If I would go along, confess my sins.
They say I shouldn't commit no crime.
Cos Jesus Christ is watching all the time.

So what, so what.
So what if he's always over my shoulder.
I realise the truth as I get older.
I get to see what a con it is.
Because it's my life, mine not his.
Well, they say they're going to send me away.
Said they're going to make me pay.
We're sorry but you got to go.
But you were naughty, you said "No".

So what, so what.
So what if I see through the lies.
So what if the people I despise
Twist my arm and make me work,
I'm no deaf, no fucking jerk.
I'm no spastic lying in the street.
I'm no superstar elite.
I'm just a person, a human being.
NO YOU'RE NOT, YOU'RE A PART OF THE MACHINE.
You're a part our machine because we want you to be.
We've got you now and you'll never be free.
We can even have your body after you're dead.
We can take the eyes out of your fucking head.
Yes we'll take them out, use them again.
We can do it you know cos we've got your brain.
We'll crucify you like we crucified him.
We'll make you obey our every whim.
We got the power, the power and the glory.
I've heard that before in a different story.
But the story I heard covered up the truth,
Didn't touch on the actual factual proof.
Didn't say about the bodies in the concentration camps,
Didn't say about the (surgeons) knives underneath the lamps,
Doesn't say that the ovens are still warm,
Doesn't say that this wretched little form
Is a human being who wants to live
But not in the snot and shit they give.

They say that I had better keep quiet
Or they're gonna douse my light.
Jesus Christ can save my life,
But I can always use my knife.
So what, so what, so what, so what, so what, so what, so what, SO WHAT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYCnL_qVl-E

play and read.

Random_100

OGRiSHkiNG™
Bad Religion - I Want To Conquer The World

Lyrics |

Hey brother Christian with your high and mighty errand
You're actions speak so loud I can't hear what you're saying
Hey sister bleeding heart with all of your compassion
Your labors sooth the heart but can't assuage temptation
Hey man of science with your perfect rules of measure
Can you improve this place with all the data that you gather?
Hey mother mercy can your loins bear fruit forever?
Is your fecundity a trammel or a treasure?
I want to conquer the world and give all the idiots a brand new religion
Put an end to poverty, uncleanliness and toil
Promote equality in all of my decisions with a quick wink of the eye
And a "god you must be joking"
Hey mister diplomat with all your worldly aspirations
Did you see the children cry when you left them at the station?
Hey moral soldier you've got righteous proclamations
And precious tomes to fuel your pulpy conflagrations
I want to conquer the world expose the culprits and feed them to the children
I'll do away with air pollution then I'll save the whales
We'll have peace on earth and global communion
I want to conquer the world

Random_100

OGRiSHkiNG™
Bad Religion - Fuck Armageddon...This Is Hell

Lyrics |http://www.badreligion.com/songmeta/257/

There's people out there who say I'm no good
Because I don't believe in things that I should
And when the final conflict comes
I'll be so sorry I did wrong and hope and pray
That our lord god will think I'm good
Countries manufacture bombs and guns
To kill your brother for something that he hasn't even done
Smog is ruining my lungs, but aren't sorry they've done wrong
They hide behind their lies that they're helping everyone
In the end the good will go to heaven up above
The bad shall perish in the depths of hell
How can hell be any worse, when life alone is such a curse?
Fuck Armageddon this is hell!

Random_100

OGRiSHkiNG™
Bad Religion - Modern Man

Lyrics |

I've got nothing to say,
I've got nothing to do, all of my neurons are functioning smoothly yet still
I'm a cyborg just like you, I am one big myoma that thinks, my planet
supports only me, I've got this one big problem: will I live forever? I've
got just a short time to see, modern man, evolutionary betrayer, modern
man, ecosystem destroyer, modern man, destroy yourself in shame,
modern man, pathetic example of earth's organic heritage, when I look