I'm looking for dangerous and illegal books (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1635607486427.jpeg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Crowley may not be able to write well but he was an accomplished mountaneer. Had a shot at K2 in 1902. Those were the days...
th
th
th

Crowley back in the day... Pics on left from the K2 expedition 1902.
In those days this was so way off the beaten track it may have been on the moon.
Locals would never have seen a white man, tigers would have been an issue on the walk in I'd imagine, this was 1 year before Henry Ford made the first model T and also one year before the Wright Brother's Flyer did it's 852' flight.
Trains, ships, horses and yaks would have been it for transport.
Wild dude...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
This ish rashish...
God but America has created a nightmare for its self with it's colour problem. And the western world is getting the friendly fire hits too.
Australia has been woking in step with BLM with marches during the pandemic and of course the endless 'black deaths in custody' drama where any one claiming to be any tiny percentage of aboriginal who dies in police custody or gaol or in a car chase from any cause, ie heart attack, other medical co morbidities etc is classed as a 'death in custody' with the clear implication is was the white man who killed him.

Our media in Aus is a joke. The ABC is also called the Aboriginal Broadcasting Corporation (in reality the Australian Broadcasting Corporation but you'd be hard pressed to find much patriatism on it). It's Australia's always bleeding woke sob story. Check out the web site from time to time to find out all you never wanted to know about the 'proud aboriginal mother/father/student', the 'brave transwoman', the heroic cricketer who came out as gay', 'not only women menstruate', BLM, Australia's genocidal history, etc etc etc .

They continually shaft the conservative government of the day but the Labor Party (our 'democrats) bask in an endless stream of sunshine. Global Warming and Climate Change of course, goes without saying, is front page every page. Every day that a bush fire happens is a 'climate chatastrophe' with 'unprecendented' heat, 'coal fired' nightmare etc etc. It's a wonder the can actually write copy whilst all masturbating to pics of Greta Fucking Thunburg, that evil little troll. God but I do hate her...

New Zealand is being anally raped by the Woke monster in an even worse way. The prime minister, Adern, is like a female version of Trudeux. Only possibly even woker. No history of wearing black face though, which is Justin's only saving grace in my book.
However, she does like dressing up a bit. IE after the mosque shootings she was seen wearing the muslim scarf over her sill pinched little woke cunt face and when rubbing noses (in a Covid pandemnic? FFS?) with pretend tattood Mauri 'elders' she likes to wear a feather cloak.

th
th
th
th
th
Oh My God I'm Cumming!!! shouts Ardern inside her head as her feather faux Maori cloak shimmers in the sun from her orgasmic tremblings as she stares at her Woke God who wears his black as she wears her Muslim and feathers. And look how affected she looks on the left after our side got a few licks in... Its all so orchastrated...

Jesus, I'm raving again. Need to head out on my early pre dawn walk to get back to some kind of equalibrium...

Dawnszenith

Rookie
Things I used to lie awake dreaming about.
On organization and tactics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211121-171439.png
    Screenshot_20211121-171439.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20211121-171545.png
    Screenshot_20211121-171545.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20211121-171849.png
    Screenshot_20211121-171849.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20211121-174917.png