Imagine a cross dresser talking about giving birth

Lilkhayrus

NewbieX
Controversial cross-dresser, Bobrisky, on Instagram answered a quite funny question.

Note: Bobrisky is a male aka Barbie doll
The question which was brought to light after a fan took it upon himself to ask popular cross dresser, Bobrisky, when he will be having children.
“When will you be giving us children bobrisky”, the fan asked
Bobrisky responded to the fan and his response as usual was shocking.
He responded,
“I don’t know y am not taken in ohhh….. the rate my bae cum inside me ehnnnn God time is the best”
See post below:

Source: Bobrisky speaks on giving birth to a child

Attachments

SPHINCTERPUNCH

Forum Veteran
This is a perfect example of a Twelve Gauge Head Shot Recipient...Simplicity at it's finest...No listening to this Transtesticals Fkn Whining!!!
Just "KAFKNBLAMSKEE",and the whining is over...All over the fkn place,actually...SP

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
It's not
It's not a fucking man for christ sakes!! It was brought into this world as a female and will leave this earth as a female,and that mother fucking tranny is not a female nor will it ever be and this sick fuck is so delusional he actually believes he can get pregnant LMFAO

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
It's not

It's not a fucking man for christ sakes!! It was brought into this world as a female and will leave this earth as a female,and that mother fucking tranny is not a female nor will it ever be and this sick fuck is so delusional he actually believes he can get pregnant LMFAO
A tranny that thinks it can have baby is really taking the idea that he’s a woman to the extreme.