bizarre Incredible (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
I've heard of that. I do remember Nelson Mandela being the first man to walk on Mars. After he defeated the borg in the space wars. He also invented ftl travel.
Dont you forget how nelson Mandela single handedly staved off the entirety of the molemen army. To protect us surface dwellers

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Dont you forget how nelson Mandela single handedly staved off the entirety of the molemen army. To protect us surface dwellers
I do remember. He United the armies of the lizard people by finding the sacred light saber. Its crazy how they managed to use his brain as a bio-computer to give us Google.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
I do remember. He United the armies of the lizard people by finding the sacred light saber. Its crazy how they managed to use his brain as a bio-computer to give us Google.
Yeah it is insane how our new overlord is the brain of nelson Mandela hooked up to a computer powerer by man sized hamster wheels, the true reasoning behind conquering the mole people.

Omg, what if the long game is to make an army of Nelson Mandelas to form the new world order..... i gotta go find my loved ones

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Yeah it is insane how our new overlord is the brain of nelson Mandela hooked up to a computer powerer by man sized hamster wheels, the true reasoning behind conquering the mole people.

Omg, what if the long game is to make an army of Nelson Mandelas to form the new world order..... i gotta go find my loved ones
You could be onto something. Good luck friend I hope your family is safe 🙏

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
If only this could be the real movie. MUCH more realistic and far more entertaing and enjoyable.

Back