Influential Books

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
I was I think, 12 and I skanked and read my Mom's copy of Helter Skelter! Of course being 12, I went straight to the pic's section of the book, and was MORTIFIED, but also wanted to know why people would do that to other's. Good Read!;)

Javelin

FUCK! I hate spiders!!
My dad gave me a copy of Scarface when I was in 7th grade. I had a puppy at the time and he chewed the fuck outta that book so I went to the local bookstore. It took me an hour to work up the nerve to lift a copy off the shelf. My dad never questioned why I returned it to him in pristine condition.
Back to the book. The episode when Tony and Angel get fucked up by Hector the Toad. In the book, Angel's face gets cut off prior to being dismembered in the bathtub. This scene earned the movie an X rating which forced the edit but the graphic details in print stuck with me.

Stammer

son of satan
slaughter house five. Now this might sound cliqued but that was the first book that I really read it is just so beautiful and it's characters are so interesting. It is still my favorite book of all time

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
uploadfromtaptalk1343280691615.jpg

O(∩_∩)O

Mieka

Rookie
Der Struwwelpeter - A German childrens book I read at the age of 7. I was both terrified and fascinated by it. Even now it gives me the creeps for some reason.

Stammer

son of satan
Der Struwwelpeter - A German childrens book I read at the age of 7. I was both terrified and fascinated by it. Even now it gives me the creeps for some reason.
Have you ever heard the Tiger Lilies version of "The Dreadful Story of the Matches"? It's really good.