Inside a scam call centre

Vwj

NewbieX
I never understand why people fall for this shit, I never give out my details, yes I will confirm stuff as they called me, but if I think it’s not a scam, I will call them back (bank) on the number I have but that’s about it,

Although I do like to play every now and then

Microsoft tech, kept on phone for 15 minutes until they found out I have a Mac
Another one I informed them my brother is very good with computers because he works in the cyber fraud squad
And if I’m round my sisters and you are anoying me I pass you over to my autistic nephew who will talk for hours with you about Thomas the tank engine (although it can take a while to work out what he’s talking about)

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Indians and Africans are are major scammers try this you tube site the guy who has this you tube site is brillant it's called-Hoax Hotel

I keep going around with the question that they use Windows 7 and Office 2007 for this and.... They will have paid for the license? Or have they used a crack? ?

x_X

Lurker
I keep going around with the question that they use Windows 7 and Office 2007 for this and.... They will have paid for the license? Or have they used a crack? ?
They steal subscription keys from the naive people they fuck over, most likely.

Grand Mal Caesar

Lurker Meat
If they catch me while I'm cooking, I'll fuck around with them.

If you ever want to hear someone go from sounding 'Mr. Rogers' nice to seething through the teeth angry, play dumb and keep them on the line for 10 or 15 minutes then tell them they are a 'goat fucking homo'. The hardcore script readers will just continue like you said nothing. Others will ask you to repeat and then hang up. But once in awhile you'll get one that wants to jump through the phone and cut your head off.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

Forum Veteran
Shitskins is Correct..B'cuz They All Smell Like Shit...The Fkn Grease Back Waste Cases...We must hv some Atomic Weapons left Over From WWII...B'cuz I know A Place,lmfao...SP