accident Instant Quadriplegic (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Imagine being 19 and this happens to you. Good thing he has a family. I personally would ask to be euthanized.

And thats why you take the 2 seconds it takes to hop in feet first and wade around to check the depth, simple as that, instead stuff like this gets turned into "dont dive into water" as if this was the only way to do so

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
should have cannon balled that one Cody
Maybe then he would have only been paralyzed from the waist down.

And thats why you take the 2 seconds it takes to hop in feet first and wade around to check the depth, simple as that, instead stuff like this gets turned into "dont dive into water" as if this was the only way to do so
I'm sure it would have taken more than two seconds but it would have been time well spent.

Cody was dumb for not checking the depth. His friends are just as dumb thinking he was joking when they saw him stick it head first and fall over in 18 inches of water.

Last edited:

DokraOwl

Hooter
If only he had stayed home playing video games and jerking off in his room like a normal teenager he wouldn't be paralyzed right now. But he wanted to be a dork and play in the real world, well he certainly paid for it. At least now he can use a VR headset and dominate the Metaverse with a new digital body and buy NFT shoes and live in a virtual house purchased with Bitcoin.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
If only he had stayed home playing video games and jerking off in his room like a normal teenager he wouldn't be paralyzed right now. But he wanted to be a dork and play in the real world, well he certainly paid for it. At least now he can use a VR headset and dominate the Metaverse with a new digital body and buy NFT shoes and live in a virtual house purchased with Bitcoin.
You are clearly a glass half full owl...

1666928864410.png

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
Fucking pull the plug on my LS, please. I wouldn't be interested in being a 'morivational speaker,' as my entire life would be abysmal until I died. Ain't nothing motivating about that. 👨‍🦼

Back