interesting theory on the virus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Can U Guy's just imagine the "Shit Show" that is gonna Blow Up if this is "True"...Release a Virus in a Country that has Previously been "Responsible" Twice in the Past for this Exact Thing,(A Corona Virus-SARS>2003 and MERS>2012 till now 2020-no cure)...Then come Riding in like the "White Knight on a Horse" "To Save The People" And Don't Forget,This Shit Costs Money to Procure! So this Pharmaceutical Company in Europe stands to make "A Gazillion Fkn Dollars" Off of Our Bare Asses Peeps! Gonna B really interesting to see how this Pans Out!!!...SP

Vwj

NewbieX
Can U Guy's just imagine the "Shit Show" that is gonna Blow Up if this is "True"...Release a Virus in a Country that has Previously been "Responsible" Twice in the Past for this Exact Thing,(A Corona Virus-SARS>2003 and MERS>2012 till now 2020-no cure)...Then come Riding in like the "White Knight on a Horse" "To Save The People" And Don't Forget,This Shit Costs Money to Procure! So this Pharmaceutical Company in Europe stands to make "A Gazillion Fkn Dollars" Off of Our Bare Asses Peeps! Gonna B really interesting to see how this Pans Out!!!...SP
You also forgot China riding out in the sea doing “military exercises “ where the untapped fossil fuel is, while USA have pulled their forces back to defeat the virus, thus unable to defend it, if China reall has only 3500 deaths they’ve actually made a excellent play in the overall game, although China doesn’t normally worry how many of their people die to get what they want,

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
You also forgot China riding out in the sea doing “military exercises “ where the untapped fossil fuel is, while USA have pulled their forces back to defeat the virus, thus unable to defend it, if China reall has only 3500 deaths they’ve actually made a excellent play in the overall game, although China doesn’t normally worry how many of their people die to get what they want,
U got that right,If they'll take Organs from their prisoners,And sell them to the Rich,(No waiting lists), They'll Waste their own for Greed and Self Worth! As many as it takes!...SP

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
i was watching a docu about epstein and in it there's a conspiracy that the geo political elites created this shit as a distraction from the whole epstein event since a lot of elites would get fucked over, i.e. clinton, prince andrew, and a shitload of other hollywood types, ceo's, etc etc. not sure i'm buying the theory but there's so much shit going on with this that a lot is plausible i guess since nobody knows much about it.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
The team engineered a hybrid virus, combining a bat coronavirus with a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and mimic human disease. The hybrid virus was able to infect human cells

There's a great doc made about it that basically covers each step of the research involved in creating the virus from bat cells. It doesn't seem accidental at all. Maybe accidental that it got released, but not a naturally occuring virus.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I'm getting less convinced about this Covid thing, but my son definitely had the symptoms and said it was far worse than any cold or flu he's ever had.. it's just the numbers of deaths that is being fiddled that gets to me... regular deaths are at their lowest for 90 years in the UK.. how the fuck does that work??

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
I'm getting less convinced about this Covid thing, but my son definitely had the symptoms and said it was far worse than any cold or flu he's ever had.. it's just the numbers of deaths that is being fiddled that gets to me... regular deaths are at their lowest for 90 years in the UK.. how the fuck does that work??

It's a real virus, so don't be ignorant about that. There are different strains.

Hopefully you're not one of those people who needs to contract the virus to believe in it.

:headbutt:

Back