Interview with a homeless junky(says govt pays him to be homeless) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
think-smart.gif

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
I'm sure they paid for him to look 20 years older than his actual age, and also get some dodgy ass backyard tattoo's all over his face. Then acts like a saint saying how he's looking after 16 year olds giving them the tools of the trade and some safety exercises in case they OD. God bless this homeless paid government worker hero, if only we had more of them the world would be a better place!

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I'm sure they paid for him to look 20 years older than his actual age, and also get some dodgy ass backyard tattoo's all over his face. Then acts like a saint saying how he's looking after 16 year olds giving them the tools of the trade and some safety exercises in case they OD. God bless this homeless paid government worker hero, if only we had more of them the world would be a better place!
Heh heh heh!😂🤣😂,👌...SP
Ssorry Pal

Those R Pretty Far Reaches Pal! Even having money,Only one of those Events R gonna happen;The only thing that's gonna end up on your lap,Is the 24 Pack Mate! Lmfao,😂🤣😂...SP

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
You can get those fentynal pills for $3-4, smart junky will be making money off those little idiots til they either die or turn into him. He was smart not to rob them🤷‍♀️ but for real, fuck that dumb fuck and all homeless lazy assholes, they're fucking cockroaches. I am so glad fentynal wasn't around in my Opiate haze/days that shit is fucked
My best friend into the whole world turned into this, for a long time I thought I'd get her back and she could get out like me but she's lost and it's just waiting for that phone call

Last edited:

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Why are we paying an able bodied dude anything? He can get a fucking job. This is why I hate our social service system here. Multiply this dude exponentially and you have a bunch of assholes CHOOSING to live off welfare, which is every working person's fucking money.

Back