Interview with a Transgender swimmer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
-6178991465766695924_121.jpg

-5019330096615500753_121.jpg

-6176802505619517310_121.jpg

Last edited:

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Chopping your dick off doesn't change the rest of your body. The height of this swimmer, the muscular structure, the ability to build muscle period....all makes this ridiculously unfair. Its just fucking great that women who train their entire lives within the confines of their biology now have to compete with this frankenathlete because we have to be woke is just disgusting. So basically, being biologically a man and all the free testosterone that brings is legit, but juicing as a competitor to increase it is not. Fucking world is going up in flames.
LOL at the expression on 3rd places face! She knows that this is just plain fucking wrong.

I like the slow clap the second place finisher is doing with a giant smirk

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
Chopping your dick off doesn't change the rest of your body. The height of this swimmer, the muscular structure, the ability to build muscle period....all makes this ridiculously unfair. Its just fucking great that women who train their entire lives within the confines of their biology now have to compete with this frankenathlete because we have to be woke is just disgusting. So basically, being biologically a man and all the free testosterone that brings is legit, but juicing as a competitor to increase it is not. Fucking world is going up in flames.

I like the slow clap the second place finisher is doing with a giant smirk
Superb reply there ,the world has gone mad

watson503

This user was banned
During the last season Thomas competed as a member of the Penn men’s team, which was 2018-19, he ranked 554th in the 200 freestyle, 65th in the 500 freestyle and 32nd in the 1650 freestyle. Now, he is an NCAA title contender in all of those events, should he contest them at the collegiate-championship meet.

I don't even think this thief has had any surgery and is just tucking and "identifying" as a woman as the women are complaining about having to change in the same area as him with his junk hanging-out - and rightfully so. Really pathetic considering we all know he's doing this as he failed to break past mediocre as the male he is and is screwing women who trained and gave their all for years only to be screwed by this kook and the msm which loves to promote this shit.

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
That's a man, and this is absolutely unfair in sporting events...the physical difference of this guy overwhelms those women. When he has a chromosome change and all the lady parts...then he can be a she...

Back