Iran issues threat over Israeli air strike (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tarekwood

Glad it's you !!
Iran issues threat over Israeli air strike
Iran has threatened Israel with "grave consequences" after Israeli jets reportedly bombed a Syrian military complex near Damascus.
LiveLeak-dot-com-6fae8cae0a01-4492478-3x2-940x627.jpg.resized.jpg
Syrian State TV said Israeli jets carried out the raid on the facility at Jamraya, on the outskirts of the Syrian capital, at dawn on Wednesday.

Buta Western diplomat and Lebanese security officials told international news agencies that the attack actually hit an arms convoy, probably carrying advanced surface-to-air missiles to Hezbollah, near the border with Lebanon.

Adding to the confusion, a local rebel group said it was responsible for the attack, which involved mortar fire on the weapons compound.

Iran's deputy foreign minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian said the attack clearly demonstrated that foreign-sponsored militants and Israel "pursue the same goals with regard to Syria", and warned Israel not to have faith in its anti-missile defence system.

That could be a reference to possible retaliation by Hezbollah, which is backed by Syria and Iran, and has missiles stationed in Lebanon, just across the border with Israel.

Syria's foreign ministry said Israel "and the states that protect it" were responsible for the air strike, and said he affirmed "Syria's right to defend itself and its territory and sovereignty," state news agency SANA reported.

Syria called on "all the competent UN bodies to take the necessary steps given this grave Israeli violation, and to guarantee that it will not happen again.

"UN chief Ban Ki-moon expressed "grave concern" and called on all parties to "prevent tensions or their escalation in the region.
"He called on all sides to "strictly abide by international law, in particular in respect of territorial integrity and sovereignty of all countries in the region," deputy UN spokesman Eduardo del Buey said.

Damascus's ambassador to Lebanon, Ali Abdel Karim Ali, stressed Syria's right to respond to "the Zionist aggression."

Meanwhile, Syria has called in the commander of the United Nations force which observes a decades-old truce between Syria and Israel.

The Syrian foreign ministry says it lodged an official protest over Israel's violation of the agreement, which dates back to 1974.

Russia said if the strike was confirmed it would be "a very serious breach of the UN charter".

Israel has made no comment.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
this one i find funny as hell.. were trying to see how far iran will go but there not biting we supply israel with satellite intel about the missiles coming in from iran them we supply them with the intel when there trying to ship them out to lebanon and tell them to hit em and sit on the sidelines and see what happens remember wee have over 50,000 troops and heavy equipment in israel waiting for such a war to start now we can clearly see obama is pushing there buttons ........

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
this one i find funny as hell.. were trying to see how far iran will go but there not biting we supply israel with satellite intel about the missiles coming in from iran them we supply them with the intel when there trying to ship them out to lebanon and tell them to hit em and sit on the sidelines and see what happens remember wee have over 50,000 troops and heavy equipment in israel waiting for such a war to start now we can clearly see obama is pushing there buttons ........

You supply Israel with weapons as well as intel.
I hope the Arabs win they've been oppressed for decades.

tarekwood

Glad it's you !!
i think it won't happen!! at least now or in the few coming years ,and when it does ,Isreal won't be "very happy" for such a proxy war ,they won't hold it !!

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
You supply Israel with weapons as well as intel.
I hope the Arabs win they've been oppressed for decades.
not at all there own people oppress them they can not blame anyone but themselves for the problems they have....mullahs and shieks make billions while letting there own people starve and keep them poor with the intent of knowing there doing it ...
besides there not going to do shit iran dosent have the guts because of what would happen if they did something..
prime example .. iran nukes israel ok the fallout would kill thousands of palis in the west bank and fall over into jorden which is not on friendly terms with iran in the first place this would cause a war all 3 would become more friendly and cooperate to destroy iran... which by the way has 0 reason to complain they violated the u.n. treaty by sending syria missiles which could take there charter away and it has been mentioned...
on another note 3 days ago iran also had one of there nuclear plants somehow explode hummmmm...
you can read about that here
http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/u-n-wont-deny-explosions-at-iran-nuke-plant/

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
not at all there own people oppress them they can not blame anyone but themselves for the problems they have....mullahs and shieks make billions while letting there own people starve and keep them poor with the intent of knowing there doing it ...
besides there not going to do shit iran dosent have the guts because of what would happen if they did something..
prime example .. iran nukes israel ok the fallout would kill thousands of palis in the west bank and fall over into jorden which is not on friendly terms with iran in the first place this would cause a war all 3 would become more friendly and cooperate to destroy iran... which by the way has 0 reason to complain they violated the u.n. treaty by sending syria missiles which could take there charter away and it has been mentioned...
on another note 3 days ago iran also had one of there nuclear plants somehow explode hummmmm...
you can read about that here
http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/u-n-wont-deny-explosions-at-iran-nuke-plant/

Which is one primary reason the US should stay the fuck out of their affairs.
Oh! I forgot it's an oil war, a war for resources.
I don't like mankind..i'd rather live with wildlife.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
Oh! I forgot it's an oil war, a war for resources
BINGO we got free oil from iraq and still are doing such....
now its russias turn for iran's oil as per our agreement the chinese are the only hold out .......

how can ya disagree with that .......

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Oh! I forgot it's an oil war, a war for resources
BINGO we got free oil from iraq and still are doing such....
now its russias turn for iran's oil as per our agreement the chinese are the only hold out .......

how can ya disagree with that .......

You can't!
Wildlife live on instinct only..us chatting shit Monkeys have agendas.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
A source said Wednesday that Israeli fighter jets had struck a Syrian convoy suspected of moving Russian-made missile parts that could have been used to attack Israel. A senior U.S. official said the weapons were bound for the militant group Hezbollah in Lebanon. Syria and Iran back the group, which the United States has designated as a terrorist organization.
wonder whos pulling the strings huh..... im guessing here that were trying to see what iran would do if anything seems as this plays out there acting kinda like north korea all yap ......

BLAM

Rookie
b2ux

As usual. Retard do, retard say.

Iran wont fire nukes. Nukes are not a child's play, something you wont get because of your childish mind.

That is a whole new topic that they dont have any nukes!. ymroflf

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
you must be retarted did you miss mahnoud's statement that he would nuke israel as soon as they had one
Iran Threatens to Use Nuclear Weapons. Peres Tells IAEA Iran Poses a Danger to Israel. by Jason Ditz,

That Iran will use its nuclear weapons against the US and Israel
guardian.co.uk

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
Well from what ive heard and read there about 6 to 8 months away from completion of a fully armed nuclear weapon....
without our help in constantly blowing up or hacking into there progress ......as long as we keep throwing monkey wrenches into the deal who knows how long every time they get close seems they have issues ...

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
LOL, Do you really believe that America or the U.N has any influence over Irans nuclear projects?

Work only halts on the nuclear plant when the Russian construction workers get into a pay dispute!

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
LOL, Do you really believe that America or the U.N has any influence over Irans nuclear projects?

Work only halts on the nuclear plant when the Russian construction workers get into a pay dispute!

lmfao not at all the only reason russia is there well 2 reasons 1 and the main one oil....
the second is to keep the software from being screwed with like most nuclear weapons we control ours the french control a lot of there's china well there a problem and russia... nobody can fire one unless the country that is in control of the software lets them .....
as far as influence no however we have hacked there systems and crashed them and destroyed there data bases several times we have bombed them about 7 times not conventional bombs but using our agents to plant them within the targeted facility ie: the latest was last week ....
this is where we come into play keeping them from obtaining one for as long as we can before its all out war....
you also have to remember if we do go in the only one who would give us grief would be china,, russia is all in- as they would assume control of the oil fields china however in retaliation has issued a warning to us in reguard to this we attack iran without a agreement they will assume control of all the oil in the china sea forcing murphy oil and several others out of the area using military force if needed ......

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
you must be retarted did you miss mahnoud's statement that he would nuke israel as soon as they had one
Iran Threatens to Use Nuclear Weapons. Peres Tells IAEA Iran Poses a Danger to Israel. by Jason Ditz,

That Iran will use its nuclear weapons against the US and Israel
guardian.co.uk

Is this from the purposely mistranslated speech Ahmadinejad gave where he said that Israel would be "wiped off the map"? What he really said is that Israel would cease to exist like the Soviet Union. It would collapse. Not be blown off the map by Akbar nukes.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
no this was different...
read some of the recent statements in the news about him, he stated clearly Iran will use its nuclear weapons against the US and Israel///his words ///... so either hes bullshitting or guess what. i dont think hes bullshitting......

Back