Iranians dancing after Soleimanis' death

mystery_man

I SURVIVED THE GREAT TOILET PAPER CRISIS OF 2020!
i don't want a war but i guess the u.s. gov't is like "fuck it, its been too long since the last war, guess its about that time again..."

Shawn97

NewbieX
I do not agree to wage a War. As it doesnt benefits anyone. At the end, people are suffering and government used up huge sum of money to rebuild city and used up a lot money especially taxpayers money to make the weapons again. Why human don't learn from the history? there are no Era of humanity where they had wars and attained peace and harmony. Only things left are hatred and disasters. Please wake up ..

D.O.A.

LET ME TELL YOU A COUPLE A THREE THINGS
Bwahaha this Iranian fuck spent his whole life climbing the Islamic jihad ladder to become basically the head of the military and spooks, secret projects and slush funds, he fought off a lot of very tough competition from other commanders, peers, vying for the affection of the supreme leader, papa Gandalf and his fellow wizards.

And then he gets obliterated by a remote controlled plane operated by a 22 year old wired on mountain dew and hotpockets

Lmao fuck the middle east, bomb it all, brown people are cancer wherever they grow

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
Just remember... Iran was a democracy that was brought down by the CIA to install
Mohammad Reza Pahlavi who was their puppet. And this happened because Mohammad Mosaddegh, who was elected prime Minister wanted to nationalise their oil industry as they were being exploited by USA and UK, who controlled it all. USA governments have overthrown more governments and destroyed more countries in the race to steal resources and profit off suffering more than any other government in history.
watch this...