Iranians pre plan (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

rvln

Love my lips don't you?
The satanic pukes in D.C. (Tel Aviv on the Potomic) need to be
slaughtered. We are getting close to doing that here.

wino

DILLIGAF
the point I was trying to make was there's a hell of a lot out there and Iran is gonna carry on it's program it seems regardless.

But as it was with Iraq who the fuck do we belive ?

Who has what and so on and so forth, does anyone here know whats really going on
?

rvln

Love my lips don't you?
Well the satanic globalist criminal cabal need WWIII to save their
asses from being hung. But they won't get away with it this time. Alot of
folks here and around the world know what's going on. The British banking
empire is in its last push for world domination and population reduction.

Just look at history to see how things go.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
As much as that guy in the video made sense about bombs and delivery systems, if Iran did make a bomb, and they wouldn't have that many either, they'd throw them all at Israel on the missiles they have now, or just wheel them over in a cart towed by a donkey. They'd rally the other muslims like Iraq and fight the great satan old school style, by attrition.

wino

DILLIGAF
They got more than you think, and we both/all know when/if they launch anything against Israel it's gonna be WW3.

And who's the 2nd country the yanks are gonna come to for support ?

Your thoughts on a Russian, American alliance ? Cause China is always lurking.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Israel has a couple hundred nukes "so they say" so even if Iran had 10 they'd still be fucked in the end. Iran has been under sanctions for years, they are supposed to be starving and begging the UN for aid, with a possible regime change. Instead they have home made cruise missles, a love of beards and turtlenecks, a cure for AIDS (lol) and a space program underway. DOING IT WRONG.

Anyway the US is a dog with no teeth at the moment, 6 days ago:

"Russia and China appear determined to continue to facilitate Iran's dangerous policies. This must not be allowed to continue without serious repercussions."
- US lawmaker Ileana Ros-Lehtinen

lol great way to make allies bitch

SE10

Rookie
The unfortunate thing is that people with more than three neurons are in the minority,most Americans already support a clash with Iran.

http://www.pollingreport.com/iran.htm

The sheeple,fucking stupid morons have already been manipulted by jew media into supporting a future war.

Joe Strummer of the clash was once asked by an NME reporter if he did what he did for Joe Public.....He replied....

"I met Joe Public once...and he was a stupid cunt"......how right he was.

Netanyahu must be feeling good about the prospects for pressuring Barack Obama to join an Israeli war of aggression against Iran. It was Netanyahu, after all, who declared in 2001, "I know what America is. America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction. They won't get in the way."

http://www.newser.com/story/95903/israeli-pm-us-easy-to-manipulate.html

Back