Is anybody here actually homicidal? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

apyr17

Fresh Meat
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable

Last edited:

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
tenor-12.gif

fetalpig

Antisocial Faggot
when i was 11 i started having thoughts about wanting to kill someone. ended up with crippling alcoholism because i felt like i was 'holding back' from the one thing i wanted to do 24/7. realized i needed a better coping mechanism and just started doing taxidermy instead, which worked out well in the end. i get to see gore whenever i want without committing severe crimes and make cool shit to decorate my house with, and i also don't drink.

apyr17

Fresh Meat
when i was 11 i started having thoughts about wanting to kill someone. ended up with crippling alcoholism because i felt like i was 'holding back' from the one thing i wanted to do 24/7. realized i needed a better coping mechanism and just started doing taxidermy instead, which worked out well in the end. i get to see gore whenever i want without committing severe crimes and make cool shit to decorate my house with, and i also don't drink.
Yo I feel that, I was curious about alcohol and stuff for a while hoping it would like neutralize me but I knew it was more harm than good. As of now I just have this but I've been looking into becoming a mortician

fetalpig

Antisocial Faggot
Yo I feel that, I was curious about alcohol and stuff for a while hoping it would like neutralize me but I knew it was more harm than good. As of now I just have this but I've been looking into becoming a mortician
i got to shadow a mortician for a few months and was planning on going into mortuary school before i ended up homeless. if you're antisocial and unaffected by death it's basically the perfect job for you.

apyr17

Fresh Meat
i got to shadow a mortician for a few months and was planning on going into mortuary school before i ended up homeless. if you're antisocial and unaffected by death it's basically the perfect job for you.
I'm pretty unaffected by death, although I am a very social person - I just don't need to socialize I just like to people are entertaining. How'd you get into shadowing?

SmashYourHole

We're all just a bunch of Cunts.
This user was banned
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I'll be honest, I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
Touch my French fries and find out.

cybergoth

slit my throat
This user was banned

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatits
i have no reason to watch this
i just :entertained:

I wouldn't say I'm full on open about this like the other people in this thread, but yes I have very homicidal thoughts. I've gotten to the point where I cope with these thoughts by watching people be murdered, tortured, or seeing dead bodies. Especially seeing younger victims, really fuels my fantasies. This website has been really comforting to hop on to, makes me feel like I'm more apart of a community almost? Anyways, my mother is the only person I truly feel homicidal towards. She can absolutely choke on brick.

Watcher in The Water

Rotten, Goregasm & Bestgore Veteran
Yeah for most of my life I have fantasized about killing or hurting other people. How I would do it ,how I would dispose of the body/blooded clothes and tools. How much research I would have to do to make sure I was never caught .

Also I just sometimes get thoughts like I wonder what his head would look like if I hit it with a hammer . Just out of the blue they will pop into head while I'm chatting or eating with someone.

Never acted on it though as I really like to have my own space and Weed,prison just doesn't gel with my life style it's not worth losing all that killing someone.

Back