Is anybody here actually homicidal? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

It's actually more or less about one more news resource being available.
The "gross" aspect is just a perception pov or filter.
Sure, I can think of a few problems to rectify but they actually must act low key because of their religious disorders ie jane hindus and lazy black xians

Deadgrady

Fresh Meat
Every human has these thoughts now and again, most people ive asked said they have a dark thought now and again. Its even normal to have the odd intrusive thought that just injects itself into your lobe and it will shock you, and you'll be like, why the fuck am i thinking this? Its just the enigma of the human mind, we seek knowledge, experiences, i think most people in this site are satisfying that itch in a healthy way. Its the ones that isolate themselves from others and alienate themselves, dont talk about the thoughts they have, see themselves as different to everybody else. There the real killers.

prof199

NewbieX
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
a couple of attempts over the years and still very much so.. on antipsychotics, beta blockers and escilopram atm

Without drugs i feel awfull and i cant use drugs all the time, so i watch these videos for a cheap "thrill"

watching others hurt makes me think about them instead of myself, and ngl, watching gooks and nignogs suffer is kind of funny

im probably gonna kill myself one day and i am at peace with that

Kenigli123

NewbieX
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
I guess some people just like to see what the reaility looks like, or better said what media can‘t show.
I also don‘t think that people become homicidial just by watching this type of content. Nvm, that‘s my opinion

I've always had thoughts of hurting others, when i was around 9 years old I fantasized about killing the teachers or lunch lady at school, i plan on becoming a medical examiner so i can image i was the one how killed the body i'm examining.

@ThunderCat bro are you stalking me now? like there's no need to reply or react to everything i say.

Last edited:

Deadgirl75

Rookie

You and I think alike

I haven’t had thoughts of murdering anyone, but death has always fascinated me. I’ve collected bones from dead animals since early into childhood and gore has always been something I find cool to watch I guess, like I started with horror films and stuff and graduated to the stuff on here.

The Jew

Lurker

As a Jew I actually can get away with it back in Israel. As long as the victim is a dirty Palestinian I can get away with any crime.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
yes i am very homicidal very very very very very very very very very very very very homicidal
i want to kill everyone every every every every every every every every every every every every everyone

is that what all y'all wanted to hear?

(it's not as untrue as i'd like)

J1anfan

Lurker
I've thought about killing for such a long time...but then I think about the consequences and me missing out on my daughters life and then I rethink

Apophis2029

I'm too sexy for my shirt apparently LOL

Huh? Nah am not a homo but I know someone who is if you'd like to get their contact info heheheh :)

ink_1x

I’m a furry deal with it
I would have no problem killing anyone except for children don’t really like seeing that stuff and wouldn’t do it myself

Back