Is anybody here actually homicidal? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kodykody

NewbieX
when i was 11 i started having thoughts about wanting to kill someone. ended up with crippling alcoholism because i felt like i was 'holding back' from the one thing i wanted to do 24/7. realized i needed a better coping mechanism and just started doing taxidermy instead, which worked out well in the end. i get to see gore whenever i want without committing severe crimes and make cool shit to decorate my house with, and i also don't drink.
That’s the most wholesome shit, I’ve read on here

McM

ARSELING
Not at the moment, it's all fine.

bruchinski2.jpg

Dead1488

Lurker
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
They just get my dick hard

John Lemon

Im a Lemon
If you’re reading this. this is a confession. Two years ago I witnessed a man holding a gun at a man while walking around downtown at night because I couldn’t sleep it was like 2 AM I have a conceal carry license and was hold my Wilson Tacticle Berreta M9A1. I have always wanted to use it. I know some snowflake pussies who have guns that don’t want a situation to arise where they have to kill someone but I was pumped. I put my hood on and i walked up i yell at him to scram then he pointed his like dollar store glock🤮 at me and I fired 3 times Once into his chest, one in this lowere abdominal and one at the upper chest neck area. HE fell and the man who was being mugged ran away. I was just standing there. But I felt good Like It was a rush of joy. I didn’t know How to feel about it. So i ran back to my apartment. After picking up the shells. never told anyone and I was never caught.

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
If you’re reading this. this is a confession. Two years ago I witnessed a man holding a gun at a man while walking around downtown at night because I couldn’t sleep it was like 2 AM I have a conceal carry license and was hold my Wilson Tacticle Berreta M9A1. I have always wanted to use it. I know some snowflake pussies who have guns that don’t want a situation to arise where they have to kill someone but I was pumped. I put my hood on and i walked up i yell at him to scram then he pointed his like dollar store glock🤮 at me and I fired 3 times Once into his chest, one in this lowere abdominal and one at the upper chest neck area. HE fell and the man who was being mugged ran away. I was just standing there. But I felt good Like It was a rush of joy. I didn’t know How to feel about it. So i ran back to my apartment. After picking up the shells. never told anyone and I was never caught.
Ummm...................................................................................................:huuurp:...............................Uh..................................................:hurf:............... no............ dude. Not a good thing to just put out here, but :beer: I guess.

JustThatGuy

Maybe it's small, but it smells like a Big one..
I Wanna try it.. Wanna Know what it feel like to kill somebody 🤓 ..

I watch gore, cuz I like it and I think it's "normal" and quite Funny, I allways smile when I watch it tho..

Wolfshead1

Lurker
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable

According to the state, yes. I am closely watched, weekly, by 2 well-known psychiatrists. Its not that I walk around thinking of killing, but more of an emotional reaction to negative things in society that I experience on a daily basis. I don't go out much. I'm on 5 different medications, but they just keep me tired and a little sad. I guess that's fair trade to stay out of the institutions. They are mostly temporary places of boredom anyway. No real help comes of them. I enjoy the coed ones so I get laid a lot. I'm told my IQ makes me more dangerous. My father and grandfather were geniuses. I was subjected to sex by men and women boys and girls at 9. Strange things that I won't repeat here. It went on for 4 years yet it's fresh in my head. I think about it constantly. I treat people well and expect the same but don't always get it. That's when I get the itch. Last time was at a courthouse, where I was being tried for assault. The other party didn't show up so I got off. Ober a traffic situation that was probably my fault, someone yelled, "Hey. You got a problem, buddy?" That was all it took to send me into a rage. Eyes bulging, teeth showing. I felt like an animal. They looked terrified and I felt great. I'm just fucked up in the head. I can't help it. No one can understand. I have not killed anyone, but I have tried. Statute of limitations is up so I can speak of it. I hope I don't. I'm very hyper-sexual. If I had several girls to visit, that would be great. I love curvy MILFS. It doesn't matter as long as they are interesting. There you go. Yes. I'm homicidal, to a point.

I’ve had thoughts of killing and often smiled at the thought of watching people die by my own doing but I know I’ll never act on those thoughts. I usually push them from my mind and don’t think about it. If I didn’t I’d have two cut in half cats, a father with no throat, and a life sentence hopefully ending in my head being ripped off

Back