Is anybody here actually homicidal? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
sure i think about it and have ways planned how to do it. ive made escape route plans as well. but the problem is,these people are already being watched. so theres a chance i might maybe get caught. im not going to go around killing some innocent,just to do it. like a stupid fucking retarded gang banger does.

started when I was 5. I would imagine people dying and then exploring them sexually. it only ever escalated into me killing a few pet hamsters I had. I'm pretty normal now. Sites like these are simply fascinating.

MadJack94

This user was banned
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
Lmao there’s a lot of future school shooters on here

I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
This nigga right here is glowing.

I mean, I tried to kill someone with a knife, I mean it didn't work but it was still probably painful to get stabbed once, but then again it wasn't deep or anything crazy.

Heartripper445

This user was banned

Jup

HG

95T exp
Empath here. When I was 3, my dad had started molesting me. As it went on for years, I became more cynical. More sadistic. But I've managed to keep it deep inside. I don't what these gore videos for any sort of relief. I watch them so I feel less sorry about my pathetic life.

I prefer watching child death videos so I may sympathize with them as no many people or family care too. This world is just so sad and full or hate. The innocent suffer with no cause or reason. Targeted because we are weak.
but are you homicidal?...

Infernal Sageian

Paitently waiting for the apocalypse.

tenor.gif

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran

I could be. Possibly from a wearing out of the passive part of my passive/aggressive personality.

freebsd

Well Known Member
It's not homicide if they can't find the body.
It's also not homicide if they find to many bodies.

Last edited:

freebsd

Well Known Member
From where do you know all these people? Do you have to do with them in your daily life? That's really awful...
homophobes are good. If not for them that gay cop would have gotten away with raping that man in birminghham.
Just like bigots are good. If the chicago cops didn't pull out all the stops to find and thank the smullet attaker he would have gotten away with his crime.

Back