Is anybody here actually homicidal? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
tenor-9.gif

leezus

NewbieX
I hate being 22 and not having nice cars and nice clothes so because of my parents raising me in a poor lifestyle people have to die people and their familys

ayylmaolol

ᚠᚢᚲᚲ ᚾᛁᚷᚷᛖᚱᛊ
Yeah to an extent, I mean if u gotta murder ppl at least have sum ethics but then again we’re talking about murder so there’s no ethics there to begin with, death don’t discriminate even on niggers, I’ll murder them if I choose to tbh.

Brooky006

NewbieX
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
I mean, im more homicidal than i am suicidal

Zim96

NewbieX
Oh definitely I have overwhelming urges to kill almost everyone I see including people I love dearly for reasons I don’t understand or enjoy so I reverted the negative energy into fighting and recovery diving I get my fill on gore for sure from it. My main reason I watch this is to help me find visual representations of the things I want to do that way I can see it without producing still urges just much more controllable but I find it all routed in a deep anger not sure why.
You got demons in you

random_guy

whore genocide
Yes but I think it’s bc of my lack of empathy and remorse that I wouldn’t have a problem killing anyone tho I’m not strong enough and too petite to even kill anyone (lol). My perfect ending would be a murder-suicide. Idk sometimes when I create those scenarios in my head, I feel a weird knot inside my stomach and I start to feel nauseous, anyone else?

<Kay

Lurker
I've always been a bit of an outcast and bullied a big part of my life and I turned to gore when I was around 11. I guess I was looking for something new to let my mind put my anger into violent fantasies. At first, I just disturbed my classmates by showing them pics of animal guts and such cause I liked their disgusted reactions. I liked knowing I could make them feel disturbed. It was a way for me to get back at them for bullying me. Then, I wrote about killing people around me, I don't do it anymore though. I wouldn't say that I'm homicidal, but I do have anger issues and not too many good coping mechanisms and parents who are constantly angry, which doesn't help. It's also nice to have a place with people that also like to watch gore, it gives a sense of normalcy.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
I don’t know where you live but in my state, and most of US, making those statements online is legal grounds to have you committed for a psychiatric evaluation. If someone snitches on you, you’re fucked pal. 🤡

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Nothing like riding off the backs of others :shh:
The only people who whinge are the ones who aren't in that Sitch...If I had a rich family(which I don't, I grew up dirt poor, I have more than my parents ever did), I wouldn't even think twice about it...
Good luck to em...And if I was rich, I would help my family and share my wealth, instead of being a greedy tight ass Scrooge like most rich people are...when I owned my landscaping and mowing business, the rich cunts were always the fuckas you had to chase up for money, or they were the ones who would rip you off... That's why I sold my business and got the job i've got now...I hated chasing people for cash..

Back