Is anybody here actually homicidal? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pnuema

NewbieX
when i was 11 i started having thoughts about wanting to kill someone. ended up with crippling alcoholism because i felt like i was 'holding back' from the one thing i wanted to do 24/7. realized i needed a better coping mechanism and just started doing taxidermy instead, which worked out well in the end. i get to see gore whenever i want without committing severe crimes and make cool shit to decorate my house with, and i also don't drink.
That is fucking awesome. Good for you for finding a healthy outlet.

Ejeezn

NewbieX
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
To be honest I thought that’s why most people are on here. I’d love to but since I’m not a psychopath, I’m not willing to get caught plus I don’t think I’m smart enough not to.. basically I don’t have the balls to.

RohoTheGoreGod

This user was banned
I've always really wanted to try a ton of methods to inflict pain and death into as many people as I possibly can. One thing I really want to try but is probably unrealistic is the blood eagle!

Propain

Rookie
Yo I feel that, I was curious about alcohol and stuff for a while hoping it would like neutralize me but I knew it was more harm than good. As of now I just have this but I've been looking into becoming a mortician
You can also look into working at your local medical examiners office as med tech. No schooling needed, they do on the job training.

You'll be cutting into bodies in no time.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
You can see things well: surely killers or future killers are looking at the site, not just those who are interested in the subject of death
But it is certainly foolish to ask whether killers are looking at this site because if they do look, they will not answer it anyway.

Tiffany23

Rookie
😂 , So back in 2011 , I was sent to the psych inpatient clinic in my area . During breakfast time a girl about 22yrs old asked if I wanted more bacon . I replied "sure" . She got up went to get me a pile of bacon from the kitchen area . (Self serve) .. We were all sitting at the table and another guy reached out for the plate of bacon and she furiously screamed "THATS HIS BAAAAAAACOOOONN" !!! The whole damn room got quiet and backed the fuck up . She was skitso and apparently in there for beating her mom .
Sounds like my ex

iamtheone

This user was banned
I would have no problem killing pedophiles.
yes and no.
no because some pedos minds stop developing at a certain age and explains their attraction to the young. and if you’ve ever come across one, they’re very childlike themselves. until you’ve seen a grown adult act in this way you wouldn’t understand.
and yes because some know that its wrong and take advantage of the youth.
if you feel the need to verbally dispute with outrage, reply

Nice try FBI

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
There are definitely killers here, I think at least one of our previous members is doing time for doing the deed.
There's qute a few who have done themselves in due to psychological issues. I myself showed many signs of psychopathic tendencies as a youth, lighting fires, sexualized behaviour, animal cruelty and suffered severe physical and psychological abuse. I had a hard time expressing real feelings and had to fake them which d9dnt go real well. I was removed from my home and sent to live with a police officer who volunteered to take me on,
he taught me how to function, gave me me rules and structure and appropriate consequences, rewards. He had 4 dogs a older son and a girlfriend and I developed a sense of family. I believe this changed me from the path I was on and gave me something to care about. I'd be dead or in prison and if my perverse fantasies came to fruition I'd have probably done some pretty brutal shit for shits and giggles. I still have those things in my brain and I still fantasize but my empathy outweighs my urges to inflict them on anyone.

mrln

silent ghost
depends on my mood. i was like that the other day. was plotting my deed and escape route. had an alibi and everything! it would've worked out too. then for some strange and weird reason,i "snapped out of it"? idk wtf happened....

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
I'm about to be. Some bitch is doxxing me on tiktok cause I'm "racist " for posting dark humor 🙄
tenor.gif

El_Cazador

This user was banned

Of course. How does one explain to other people in real life that they want to kill - they don’t. We come here to vibe with those at our frequency.

Back