Is anybody here actually homicidal? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

fredderf7

NewbieX
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
I believe it is just human nature my friend. People hide behind their moral superiority. They love smut just as much as we do and probably haver similar thought patterns.

MadEroz

NecroTorpedo
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
Im lonely and watching gore makes me happy and i also love to see suicide videos/image.

⛧GOREGRiNDR⛧

⸸ I am the End ⸸
I would have no problem killing pedophiles.
Pedophiles?

That's the best you can come up with?

Everyone says they want to kill a pedophile or that they would. Truth is, most people saying that shit would never be able to follow through with it. Much less live with the event after the fact.

You want shock value???

Go kill your mother.

Lil_rat_man

NewbieX
I deal with intrusive thoughts, so seeing this type of stuff helps ease them, I also look at this stuff cause of morbid curiosity, but I wouldn't actually kill someone🤷

ViolentToad

Toadaled
I never really felt like i wanted to, I mean sure I've been so angry I wanted to smash someone's face in but I wouldn't go that far as to do it.
Now if I was put in a situation where it was my life or theirs or if someone else's life was in danger and I had the opportunity and felt the outcome would save lives, I would not hesitate I would end them without batting an eye.

1babe2murders

America's Sweetheart.
I think every single day about killing humans, i dont really have a type. could be anyone. Im obsessed with blood too, i like to play with it, or taste it, whatever. I like to hurt people physically and emotionally actually that makes me kind of horny. but at the same time i like to be dominated by a men. specifically older. Cannibalism turns me on too. Nothing seems to satisfy me anymore, i watch gore cause i want to feel something. obviously i dont know anyone who share this thoughts with me and i dont mention this to anyone in real life, sadly i cant do absolutely nothing with these feelings. I agree with some of the comments here, so if you feel alone talk to me.

Choppy

🧚‍♂️ Good vibes 🪓
Pedophiles?

That's the best you can come up with?

Everyone says they want to kill a pedophile or that they would. Truth is, most people saying that shit would never be able to follow through with it. Much less live with the event after the fact.

You want shock value???

Go kill your mother.
Nah...I'll stick to pedophiles.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Anyone fucked with my family enough I'd cut them into parts and keep them alive as long as possible through it, then I'd shoot their family. no ragrets.

squidmonke

NewbieX

I am VERY homicidal and I get VERY strong homicidal intrusive thoughts and impulses. So I came here to try and control them.

I

mean if it were legal and there were no consequences I would

Get_Yotted

Lurker
I only think about torturing and killing people who commit crimes on children. And overthrowing government and giving some politicians the French Revolution treatment.

Ricee88

NewbieX
Yo I feel that, I was curious about alcohol and stuff for a while hoping it would like neutralize me but I knew it was more harm than good. As of now I just have this but I've been looking into becoming a mortician
Why restrain? Just get to killing. And don't talk about it. You were given a purpose. Stop squandering your gifts. find a scumbag, make a plan, make it happen, Godspeed. People deserve to be dispatched and it's not JUST the pedos. Pedos are easier to find/reach then some of the other characters on the list..I do not condone random killing, Children etc. You'll end up on a list.

(I wish I was more inspirational, because I mean every word) nikki

I’m not homicidal but I have contemplated the most torturous ways a being could die. How many tiny slices, how to peel skin back, how to pull viscera out and show it to them, all to control blood loss so they don’t expire too rapidly. The movie Polar touches on this concept. In the book and film Hannibal does, as well. Setting up a saline IV to help sustain blood volume...I suppose blood transfusion would be ideal... There I go again.

Back