Is anybody here actually homicidal? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

StupidDumb4ss

Lunatic.
Yeah for most of my life I have fantasized about killing or hurting other people. How I would do it ,how I would dispose of the body/blooded clothes and tools. How much research I would have to do to make sure I was never caught .

Also I just sometimes get thoughts like I wonder what his head would look like if I hit it with a hammer . Just out of the blue they will pop into head while I'm chatting or eating with someone.

Never acted on it though as I really like to have my own space and Weed,prison just doesn't gel with my life style it's not worth losing all that killing someone.
This

punkduck

Forum Veteran
I wouldn't say I'm full on open about this like the other people in this thread, but yes I have very homicidal thoughts. I've gotten to the point where I cope with these thoughts by watching people be murdered, tortured, or seeing dead bodies. Especially seeing younger victims, really fuels my fantasies. This website has been really comforting to hop on to, makes me feel like I'm more apart of a community almost? Anyways, my mother is the only person I truly feel homicidal towards. She can absolutely choke on brick.
U like Edmund Kemper? 😂

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
surely killers or future killers will also look at the site but it is unlikely that this will be written here

Xena1966

This user was banned
I don’t want to kill anyybody......until I just get in that mood where I want to kill everbody...then I'm, like, "Hey! Let's just poison the whole water system and only tell a few close friends and family...." ;)

GenkiGenki

Old school gore appreciator
Sometimes when I'm very angry I want to torture and kill someone but these thoughts quickly disappear
generally I am rather peace and love

4ddict

NewbieX
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
i had very bad intrusive thoughts since i can remember & then it became curiosity around 9-11 & in 8th grade & 9th grade i was very homicidal & let my intrusive thoughts become a part of me. i now use sites like this & drawing gore to cope & just had to work through alot of other issues & hey i dont want to kill ppl anymore

mrln

silent ghost
yes. but no one innocent. nothing random,like some stupid fucking gang bang initiation.
because thats just gay and pointless.

sdemon1

Lurker
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
mind your own FUCKING business BITCH you sound like a DICK SLURPING detective. ill call you detective cum lover.

LjDes

Deviant

For me @apyr17, forgive me if I'm pronouncing that wrong but, it's not about the gore but the ability to rationalize and conclude within an otherwise stressful environment.
It's okay to harbor homicidal thoughts. We've all worked for/lived with individuals who have pushed the boundaries of tolerance lol This is the place where you can express yourself without harming anyone... especially yourself.
Never read too much beyond your curiosity...and if you do, make sure you're not alone 🤙

Yo I feel that, I was curious about alcohol and stuff for a while hoping it would like neutralize me but I knew it was more harm than good. As of now I just have this but I've been looking into becoming a mortician
The mortician thing is a sweet gig. I don't have license for it, but I had worked at a funeral home doing the maintenance and keep an eye on things at night (I lived in a 3 BR apartment connected to it). But I was able to help with a few embalmings. And was really considering going to school for it. But was kind of pushed away from it by the morticians. I don't know of it'll be the same for you where you live but I was told not to go to school for it. Apparently it's very hard for a young person to get a job as a mortician after school. Because of well... Your age. And apparently it can be harder for a female. Some thing about a lot of funeral homes fear that younger people wouldn't respect the dead and treat them how they should be treated? I was told to wait until I'm older to get my license to better my chances at getting on at a funeral home worth working at.

Back