Is Obama a criminal you decide (2 Viewers)

Is Obama a criminal

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
http://commieblaster.com/obamacrimes/index.html

not to mention we had a senator on last night on cnn who stated obama is funding terrorists by sending hamas millions in aid and the money is being funneled into afgan. to supply al-quada with arms to kill our troops..
they are trying to find more evidence on paper to show this to the courts..
He spoke to the u.n. saying it should be illegal for anyone in the u.s. to bash a musilm..
passed a exect. order based on his own personal beliefs and not the country's ....
says the constitution can and should be changed .....
think he will make it more than a year before hes impeached ?????

Charbaby

Aggressively passive amd recklessly impulsive....
I dunno about the criminal part but I know we're all gonna fuckin die if his bitch ass don't do something about N.Korea!!!
And I'm pretty confident with this being the home of the KKK and knowin that if this dude fucks up too much,one of them bodyguards are gonna step to the side just enough for that bullet to get by & hit its target.. =)
Id still rather have a muslim than a mormon though..

Rebb

Lurker
if they come an try to take our guns we should give them our bullets he is a traitor to our constatution an should be hung as one

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
If you want to correct all of his errors you better clear your calendar. :lulz:

image.jpg

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Most at the top are criminals which is why they are there..they couldn't give a fuck about you or i.
As long as they get their seat in the House of Lords after the premiership in the UK.
As for the US i daresay ex Presidents have it pretty sweet too...fuck the public work em to an early grave as long as i've got my new yacht and my stocks have gone up and hey! I'll award myself a bonus too.
The peasants can work for minimum wage.

ubee

shalom
I dunno about the criminal part but I know we're all gonna fuckin die if his bitch ass don't do something about N.Korea!!!

Id still rather have a muslim than a mormon though..
Yeah! I failed the first time, try again!
also, lol.

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
Would b2ux be so anti Obama if he hadn't taken the stance he has on firearms? I doubt it, I am not anti gun but I am anti moron. :hatsoff::lol:

Back