Users who are viewing this thread

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
This just gives me the heebie geebies, my daughter is in the Army and just yesterday she was telling me shes up for one of 12 spots for female testing to go into Special Forces they dont allow women in as of now. Shes already in an area of Special forces they allow women into. She made Sgt. In 2 and a half yrs.

Redd peters

Blah Blah Blah Whatever
I think the close up sword beheadings in slow motion are kool as shit. Immediately the blood just spews out spraying everywhere. That is all.

McM

ARSELING
This just gives me the heebie geebies, my daughter is in the Army and just yesterday she was telling me shes up for one of 12 spots for female testing to go into Special Forces they dont allow women in as of now. Shes already in an area of Special forces they allow women into. She made Sgt. In 2 and a half yrs.

Nice! I remember some of your posts about your daughter in the military when I subsribed here. What branch of the army she is?
Maybe airborne? :)

McM

ARSELING
set 1 image 1, the guy with the microphone has a boo boo on his toe, right foot.

The 'showmaster', lol. This guy is absolute laughable.
Would like to know, what crap and lies he's telling. Perhaps repeating the sentence of their 'court'.

Nex

You've Heard It All Before
This guy seems to appear a lot. I've heard him referred to as "The Bulldozer" in a few other forums I visit.

Bulldozer.jpg

Sev

Well Oiled Member
They should catch the head as it falls and hold it so the eyes can be seen. I swear I saw a vid on here where the head was picked up as soon as it fell, and the eyes looked to the left, at the guy that picked the head up.
A female, right?

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
Nice! I remember some of your posts about your daughter in the military when I subsribed here. What branch of the army she is?
Maybe airborne? :)
Exactly! 82nd to be exact, she loves the military and is a beast. Shes in psy-opts right now. Great memory:)

Back