isis ISIS beheaders eliminated by Taliban (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
In Afghanistan, during the operation in the province of Samangan, the Taliban eliminated two militants from the Islamic State, several more were detained. According to the Taliban, jihadists have been involved in a number of attacks on representatives of the movement in the region.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

The last crime the eliminated Islamists committed last week in the neighboring province of Balkh. Militants kidnapped and beheaded the Taliban member, publishing relevant photos. The key evidence of the involvement of the ISIS cell in the murder was the unpublished footage of the cutting off of the head, clothes and the corpse of the kidnapped person found during the search.
62d1291707994.jpg

62d12919dbd3e.jpg

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
That’s a serious albatross tri-brow!!!!! Puts those Brazilian honeys to shame. Looks like he’s G’d it up by shaving those lines in what a tit 😂😂😂

View attachment 601314
That's hilarious. It's right up there with that greek "model" who embraces her brow.
What else you gonna do w/a brow like that though, you know? 🤨 Plucking would be excessive a task.

I guess if Taliban & ISIS are enemies to my & allied countries & are killing each other, I like it.
Excellent post. Thanks.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
That's hilarious. It's right up there with that greek "model" who embraces her brow.
What else you gonna do w/a brow like that though, you know? 🤨 Plucking would be excessive a task.

I guess if Taliban & ISIS are enemies to my & allied countries & are killing each other, I like it.
Excellent post. Thanks.
Ya,We really can't go wrong here,Can We?
🐐🐒🐐🐒🐐🐒🐐🐒🐐🐒🐐🐒
🐐🐒🐐🐒ALLAH COCKBAR 🐐🐒🐐🐒
LMAO,🤣...SP

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Ya,We really can't go wrong here,Can We?
🐐🐒🐐🐒🐐🐒🐐🐒🐐🐒🐐🐒
🐐🐒🐐🐒ALLAH COCKBAR 🐐🐒🐐🐒
LMAO,🤣...SP
Well I guess every day that passes post USA pulling out of Afghanistan, the reasons we would become more & more apparent.

No more sandbox to train our soldiers in/at though. 😒

pxnkoff

UnsupervisedRabbit
In Afghanistan, during the operation in the province of Samangan, the Taliban eliminated two militants from the Islamic State, several more were detained. According to the Taliban, jihadists have been involved in a number of attacks on representatives of the movement in the region.

View attachment 601304
View attachment 601305
View attachment 601306
View attachment 601307
View attachment 601308
View attachment 601309
View attachment 601310
View attachment 601311

The last crime the eliminated Islamists committed last week in the neighboring province of Balkh. Militants kidnapped and beheaded the Taliban member, publishing relevant photos. The key evidence of the involvement of the ISIS cell in the murder was the unpublished footage of the cutting off of the head, clothes and the corpse of the kidnapped person found during the search.
View attachment 601313
couldve given em a trim up then do whatever you want with em. the brows need fixing y'all... real bad 😭

Reject

This user was banned

View attachment 601304
View attachment 601305
View attachment 601306
View attachment 601307
View attachment 601308
View attachment 601309
View attachment 601310
View attachment 601311

View attachment 601313
View attachment 601312
All I see is propaganda.

Back