We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

ISIS Beheads Archeologist

Discussion in 'War Images' started by DeathHand, Aug 20, 2015.

1. DeathHand

DeathHand Let It All Bleed Out

This guy was 82 yrs old and when ISIS took over Palmyra a several months back he decided to stay, even as the Syrian army fled.

He was the director of the Palmyra museum and had spent decades collecting and preserving thousands of artifacts from the ancient ruins.

ISIS has been looting many artifacts and selling them on the black market. But when they came knocking on this guy's door they wanted to know where more of the valuable artifacts, along with a hoard of ancient gold, was hidden. He refused to tell them and they decided to decapitate him.

They won't be finding any hidden treasure now...

Palmyra, Syria, August 18, 2015

1. Khaled al-Asaad, 82, was interrogated by militants for a month
    isis-beheads-strings-up-body-of-museum-archeologist-1-Palmyra-SY-aug-19-15.jpg

isis-beheads-strings-up-body-of-museum-archeologist-2-Palmyra-SY-aug-19-15.jpg

• Like Like x 8
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. GOLDSUN

GOLDSUN G.G.M

He told his children that he will stay in Palmyra even if blood has to be shed. . A month of unfathomable torment leading to this.... death is a blessing for him.

R.I.P Sir. There are very few of your kind left in this world.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Domino69

Domino69 In the Prep Room

Bless his heart. And, good for you for NOT telling these PIGS where pieces of HISTORY are. Disgusting. On SOOO many levels.

• Agree Agree x 8
  4. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

One way of standing on ya head..

• LOL LOL x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Bethy

Bethy SOMETIMES LIFE AINT FAIR KIDDO... Morbid Mania

honor over life :shrug: Last of a dying breed :facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  6. maven

maven Southern Charm

sad story...courageous man. Nice set DH.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Kyuss

Kyuss All the animals come out at night

the poor ole man, may the cunts that did it have a very slow painful death

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mrs.REVmsr

Mrs.REVmsr Misfits of Shout Box

looks like his head has been laying there for awhile to happen on 8/18
    and my people, ive found a way to inspire of end the isis fellars.
    drive by in a helicopter with a sweet ass sound system blasting the following ( devourment ) songs
    1.babykiller
    2.devour the damn
    3. tomb of scabs.. that or play silencer (band) the horrible music will drive anyone away from it.

9. not_a_robot

not_a_robot Quietly watching from the corner

I'm pretty sure they would be able to take down your helicopter with a rocket thrower , these fucking cunts seem to be able to get their hands on everything. I fucking hate ISIS and can't believe people are stupid enough to keep joining their fucked up plight for Islam. The only answer is to bomb these cunts into obliteration!:rage:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that? Morbid Mania

World governments knows where Isis are located. When are they going to poison the water supply and kill those fuckin cumflakes?

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. Mrs.REVmsr

Mrs.REVmsr Misfits of Shout Box

good point, never thought of that. syria will be able to take care of most of them, iraq is just fucked, we trained them and they still get ambushed in a desert. i don't see us putting boots on the ground, unless russia steps in with major force

• Like Like x 2
  12. not_a_robot

I dont know.. Russia seems to be causing trouble rather than helping anyone.. Not u Putin fan personally..

• Like Like x 2
  13. Torque Button

Torque Button "boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"

can't wait until they march into Egypt, the Egyptians will react like nothing they have faced yet so far

good luck trying to destroy pyramids and the Sphinx

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. not_a_robot

You reckon they would try? They seem to only target defenseless people, you know, like beheading an 84 year old archaeologist. Trying to take control of the Egyptian Landmarks seems to difficult for them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Trkyjon

Trkyjon Fresh Meat

Khaled al- Assad is a true Saint in any religion. The savages who murdered him, and are guilty of the slaughter of thousands of innocents and the looting of antiquities need to be obliterated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

I can't believe they left his glasses on. :confused:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Venom

Venom MCMXXV Killem All

This is fucked up! I love history, and I'm glad he didn't say anything even after the torture begun. This guy was a 100% gangster.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. D.O.A.

D.O.A. THE FRESHMAKER

The first thing that happened after the egyptian dictatorship collapsed was the muslim brotherhood. Egypt's remaining billionaires (that general/new president and his allies) didn't like the idea of crazy fuckeres running the country so they got rid of the brotherhood. ISIS and the brotherhood both have the goal of a muslim caliphate. It would be inevitable if the brotherhood still held power they either back ISIS, form a new group together or try to overthrow each other, they're all hardline sunni islamists. ISIS still has a chance if they convince the muslims who backed the brotherhood, they only have to kill the new egyptian dictator and all fucking hell will break loose.

• Like Like x 2
  19. not_a_robot

That makes sense. I suppose they would want to destroy the pyramids and other landmarks to kill tourists and others if it got their message across. Fuck I hate ISIS!:rage:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. wino

wino DILLIGAF

The pics and story posted by DH is the most fucked up thing I have seen in weeks.

Bloody sad.
    Bloody Disgraceful.