Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Tried a search on these ones but came up with nothing.

ISIS doesn't like things like soccer, football or whatever and went after 4 well known (in Iraq, that is) football players and their coach: accusing them of spying for the Peshmerga.

The 5 men were presented to the public before being decapitated.

Raqqa, Syria, July 11, 2016.

Set 1.

isis-beheads-4-football-players-and-a-ref-accused-spying-1-Raqqa-SY-jul-11-16.jpg

isis-beheads-4-football-players-and-a-ref-accused-spying-2-Raqqa-SY-jul-11-16.jpg

isis-beheads-4-football-players-and-a-ref-accused-spying-3-Raqqa-SY-jul-11-16.jpg

isis-beheads-4-football-players-and-a-ref-accused-spying-4-Raqqa-SY-jul-11-16.jpg

isis-beheads-4-football-players-and-a-ref-accused-spying-5-Raqqa-SY-jul-11-16.jpg

isis-beheads-4-football-players-and-a-ref-accused-spying-6-Raqqa-SY-jul-11-16.jpg

isis-beheads-4-football-players-and-a-ref-accused-spying-7-Raqqa-SY-jul-11-16.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
i never could understand why they'll just accept getting their heads cut off, i would be wiggling and trying to bite them or something, go out with fighting
I think about that alot when I put pics like these together; biting...I'll leave that you you, lol. But even to get up and run, head butt one of them...sure they're gonna shoot the dude/s dead but better than having your head sawed off.

There is a really cool video, I don't think it's been posted here yet and if I can find it I'll post it up - anyways, some main ISIS guy goes through his 2 day long speech and then it's time to cut come prisoners head off. Well, the prisoner tries to get away and keeps squirming so that the knife dude can't get a grip on him. The prisoner did end up without his head but was kinda cool to see him try.

tero

GOREBABY
Holy f ck batman? great post DH. This shit their doing over there is just too much, and whats up with the idiots that take their toddlers up close and personal? I hope, the one thing TRUMP does ,that he said he will do when President, is bomb the hell outta them? that should be the first, and foremost number one item on his to do list 2017? BOMB ISIS.......

Dogsmbf

Fresh Meat
Wtf in London we have street acts for entertainment. I swear I see people smiling watching this atrocity. Fucking bet they pay to watch and help fund the pussy virgin wanting fucks!

Tooly

Tier One
Now that would have been more entertaining to watch at the recent world cup! At least the injuries are real!

Reactions: McM
Back