ISIS Executes 5 Journalists (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
the strangling one looks fake as shit. REALLY starting to take some of these artsy ISIS vids with a grain of salt. The beheadings and bomb ones look good but......I've my doubts on 'fence guy'

Great post as always DH!
He was definitely choked but I think it looks odd only because he seemed to have been taken completely by surprise. These guys were in captivity for about 8 months and who knows how many times their ISIS captors ran them through this drill...

:)

thanks for these. not that it's relevant but i don't buy into these new so called, so called ISIS vids . they're just as likely to be zionist/ cia black ops productions as anything else. cui bono.

Delta Elite 10mm

This user was banned
It's amazing how scared the muslims are of Christians.... in ALL the ISIS-SY videos they only murder innocent, unarmed individuals...
I guess in that shithole they love to live in, the ones they call "men" are really just fkn pussies who would NEVER face a Christian in hand to hand combat... what a bunch of pig fkrs

And btw, these videos don't scare or desensitize me.... it only shows what a true infidel looks like..... they look like a camel jockey nigger.... who is scared to death of Christians....

Back