ISIS Executes Iraqi Police (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Despite many recent major defeats, ISIS is still alive in well in various parts of Iraq and Syria.

A bus travelling down a highway towards Baghdad at night was intercepted by a group of ISIS forces.

Low and behold, a bunch of Iraqi police who were on leave were on board. And not one of them was armed.

They were all taken prisoner and then executed at day break.

Kirkuk, Iraq, March 24, 2018.

1.Night footage of the captured police being rounded up and cuffed.
isis-executes-12-men-captured-on-highway-to-baghdad-1-Kirkuk-IQ-mar-24-18.jpg

2. Same ^
isis-executes-12-men-captured-on-highway-to-baghdad-2-Kirkuk-IQ-mar-24-18.jpg

3. Eight of the men lined up for the headshots.
isis-executes-12-men-captured-on-highway-to-baghdad-3-Kirkuk-IQ-mar-24-18.jpg

4. Same ^
isis-executes-12-men-captured-on-highway-to-baghdad-4-Kirkuk-IQ-mar-24-18.jpg

5. Same ^
isis-executes-12-men-captured-on-highway-to-baghdad-5-Kirkuk-IQ-mar-24-18.jpg

6. Two others to be executed.
isis-executes-12-men-captured-on-highway-to-baghdad-6-Kirkuk-IQ-mar-24-18.jpg

7. Same ^
isis-executes-12-men-captured-on-highway-to-baghdad-7-Kirkuk-IQ-mar-24-18.jpg

8. Two more waiting...
isis-executes-12-men-captured-on-highway-to-baghdad-8-Kirkuk-IQ-mar-24-18.jpg

9. Same ^
isis-executes-12-men-captured-on-highway-to-baghdad-9-Kirkuk-IQ-mar-24-18.jpg

I'm sure that there's a video for these executions but it seems that ISIS hasn't released it.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Great Post DH, imagine being on your way to enjoy a well deserved trip only to be hi-jacked and executed. I'm sure that was a big blow to the police force.
Thanks and ya, that would be fucked up to get caught like that. I'll bet the bus driver pissed his pants and once the police guys were taken and he was allowed to drive on to Baghdad screamed "Allua Akbar" at the top of his lungs a thousand times over.

Lol, off-topic story here: my MC Chapter was riding back from a meet in Ohio. There were about 12 of us, barreling back to Ontario in the rain at about 2 in the morning. Because of my position within the chapter I was supposed to ride behind the Prez and the front Road Capt but I liked to ride in the back of the pack.

So we're back in Ontario, it's dark and raining, and the rear end of my Harley starts to wobble. Riding bitch on my bike was a Prospect (his scooter was out of commission). My only thought was that I had hit an oil patch on the road; then found myself sitting on the highway. Next came this wet screeching sound and I looked behind me to see a big chrome grill with the FORD emblem not 2 feet away from my face.

It wasn't an oil patch - my rear tire had blown out. I went forward off the bike and knocked out the handle bars with my knees as my bike vaulted and skidded for a few meters along the road. My bike went the other way, tumbling a few times, into the opposite lane. I don't remember where the Prospect landed. The front end of the Ford that I looked at was our 'War Wagon', which always travels in the back of the pack.

The driver of the war wagon told me that all he saw was my bike flip into the air, it's headlights blinding him, and slamming on the truck's brakes. He said that he pissed himself thinking that he was going to run me over.

As for me, I was bruised. My bottom rocker on my vest was half-shredded and my chaps took a beating.

The front of the pack doubled back and we put my Harley into the back of the wagon. I wouldn't ride bitch with no one so I spent the rest of the trip sitting with my bike in the back of the truck.

Meanwhile, this Prospect guy doubled up with another member on the back of his Harley. That member said that this guy was yelling the 'Hail Mary' over and over until we all got back in town (about an hour later).

Lol good times and I'm sure that Iraqi bus driver felt the same once he got home.

Btw, the Prospect quit after that.

Suicide Sheep

Gay ass chicken farmer.
Knowing you're going to die at the hands of a Neanderthal pea brained wanker would not be a nice feeling.

I read this post wondering why the news in my country hadn't covered this because the media here usually like to steer up drama about nothing. They've had a lot of isis shit in the news during prime time, so I was surprised that this wasn't part of it. Reading your comment, however, made me realize why. Thank you for the cheap chuckle though.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I read this post wondering why the news in my country hadn't covered this because the media here usually like to steer up drama about nothing. They've had a lot of isis shit in the news during prime time, so I was surprised that this wasn't part of it. Reading your comment, however, made me realize why. Thank you for the cheap chuckle though.
I think that alot of various media outlets didn't report this one, and a number of others, because it seems that the media and the public is tired of ISIS.

ISIS held the stage hostage for a few years and unless they do something completly unheard of then their shit is just the same old shit.

Just my thoughts :)

Suicide Sheep

Gay ass chicken farmer.
I think that alot of various media outlets didn't report this one, and a number of others, because it seems that the media and the public is tired of ISIS.

ISIS held the stage hostage for a few years and unless they do something completly unheard of then their shit is just the same old shit.

Just my thoughts :)

You're right though. I feel like a lot of the reasons why medias don't cover stuff like this is because they know that's what they want. I'm just surprised because the medias in my country usually don't seem to give a shit about that.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
You're right though. I feel like a lot of the reasons why medias don't cover stuff like this is because they know that's what they want. I'm just surprised because the medias in my country usually don't seem to give a shit about that.
The best country, if not your country, to find this sorta shit is Turkey.

Back