War ISIS fighters as hood ornaments (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
5 terrorists were killed in an air strike east of Lake Hamrin in Diyala, Iraq

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Nice to see they're still taking what's coming to them. In the past I've seen various groups put bodies on their Humvees but all the blood n shit all over the hood...tie them to the back bumper n' drag em instead of getting your ride covered in all that IS goop (except ofcourse, if they're not leaking - then they look great on the hood). Cool find :)

Enhanced version of the good old M14.

View attachment 646406
You want one :rolleyes:

I notice one of the dead guys has what appears to be Russian ww2 style foot wrappings on his feet instead of socks.

boy, these fellas sure like their trophy hunting shots. I'd wash all that blood off the duco as it may damage it...
It kinda looks like paper wrapping...probably had old running shoes on...or Jesus sandals....

Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sheit...I want one!!!
🤘🤟🤙...SP
A bloodied Humvee, a body, or a terrorist body on your vehicle's hood, or all? I'm sure they'll ship (maybe not the Humvee) a body for free! (911 call while Butt-head is choking) 911 dispatcher: “Have you performed the Heimlich on him?” Beavis: “Have I licked his rectum? No, but there was this one time me and Butt-head were playing truth or dare…”

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Back when IS was chopping of people's hands, I always wanted 1 or 2 to put under my trunk lid to wave at tail-gaters...

View attachment 646448
Those fucking savages! Their maiming fixation is so medieval. they re just savages and illiterate ones at that. And to think we allow these swine to come to our countries and babble on about wanting sharia... I'd stitch them all up in pigskin and bury them...

spycosis

This user was banned
Respect to the Iraqi SOF CT group, I believe these guys were trained by US Army Rangers.
They absolutely smashed the fuck out of the ISIS dogs in the battle of Mosul.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
I notice one of the dead guys has what appears to be Russian ww2 style foot wrappings on his feet instead of socks.

boy, these fellas sure like their trophy hunting shots. I'd wash all that blood off the duco as it may damage it...

Back