disaster ISIS hangs 4 Iraqi men from a swing set to be burned alive

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
These ISIS excrement piles in their ugly beards and their jabbering, quacking language that sounds like farts should not ever get any mercy or sympathy. They are all worth less than turds. I wish that, just before they die, they could realize fully that they're not getting any heavenly reward but instead plain, bloating death with maggots and green putrefaction.

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
These ISIS excrement piles in their ugly beards and their jabbering, quacking language that sounds like farts should not ever get any mercy or sympathy. They are all worth less than turds. I wish that, just before they die, they could realize fully that they're not getting any heavenly reward but instead plain, bloating death with maggots and green putrefaction.

17d88a9cc2d58b73b094d6c91e3e9d63.jpg

Miss-P

Fresh Meat
The ISIS videos are heavily edited with stupid sound effects , dumbass music and always the nauseating singing that sounds like my grandmas church records being spun backwards.. but the footage is real, it's just edited because the stupid bastards think they're Spielberg. I still watc h them but with the sound down. Can't stand all that Allah akbar bullshit.