ISIS In Iraq & Syria (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Somewhere in Iraq, ISIS forces took out an army patrol/checkpoint and herded the captured soldiers together before executing them all.

Iraq, June 2014

Set 1.

1. Before heading out to engage the Iraqi patrol.
isis-captures-executes-soldiers-1-Iraq-june2014.jpg

2. Two security vehicles before the attack.
isis-captures-executes-soldiers-2-Iraq-june2014.jpg

isis-captures-executes-soldiers-3-Iraq-june2014.jpg

4. The security vehicles are disabled.
isis-captures-executes-soldiers-4-Iraq-june2014.jpg

isis-captures-executes-soldiers-5-Iraq-june2014.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
In this set, ISIS members had captured several members of the Iraqi security. They were forced to repeat an ISIS slogan (along the lines of, "ISIS will live forever"). One dude wouldn't say it and he was shot dead. The other men did say it but they were also shot dead.

Iraq, June 2014.

iraqi-soldiers-caught-n-shot-by-isis-1-Iraq-june2014.jpg

iraqi-soldiers-caught-n-shot-by-isis-2-Iraq-june2014.jpg

iraqi-soldiers-caught-n-shot-by-isis-3-Iraq-june2014.jpg

iraqi-soldiers-caught-n-shot-by-isis-4-Iraq-june2014.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
You know, with as much as those fucking idiots stand out, you'd think those "highly trained" soldiers would spot them a mile away.
How tough is it to spot a quickly approaching convoy of masked and so-so armed snackbars?
Totally agree. Most Iraqi military have US weapons, vehicles, trainng, etc., yet ISIS can pop out of the desert and take out entire armed outposts.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
And the us gov was backing them in Syria now they are changing their tune. Obama needs to grow a fucking set of balls and bomb these motherfuckers back to Allah.
How do they not remember
Afghanistan and arming the Mujahideen against the Russians,
They've done it in Lybia and now Syria and Iraq may fall. Please somebody incinerate these fucks.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
This set of photos didn't take place in Iraq but still shows how they no-quarter.

The man getting beheaded was a high level FSA artillery commander who was credited with knocking out dozens of tanks. Then ISIS members caught him and then got out the kitchen knife.

Idlib, Syria, about May 17, 2014.

1. Happy Days...
fsa-artillery-commander-beheaded-by-isis-1-Idlib-SY-may17-14.jpg

fsa-artillery-commander-beheaded-by-isis-2-Idlib-SY-may17-14.jpg

fsa-artillery-commander-beheaded-by-isis-3-Idlib-SY-may17-14.jpg

4. They even left the knife behind...
fsa-artillery-commander-beheaded-by-isis-4-Idlib-SY-may17-14.jpg

Liver1

Veteran of GG
Their plan is to kill all who do not subscribe to their beliefs. To me, ISIS makes the other radicals look like mickey mouse club.

I cant subscribe even if i wanted to, i am English and white, they would never let an Infidel like me in their ungentlemanly club.
Actually they remind me of Zombies like in a George A Romero movie, they just keep coming and coming only a head shot will stop them, just one problem, being English and white we aren't allowed guns.....

I cant subscribe even if i wanted to, i am English and white, they would never let an Infidel like me in their ungentlemanly club.
Actually they remind me of Zombies like in a George A Romero movie, they just keep coming and coming only a head shot will stop them, just one problem, being English and white we aren't allowed guns.....

I'm white and female so my chances of survival are nil, but I can still try and pick a few off when they invade :cowboy:

Yay USA!

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
God they are so fucked up!
I believe some white phosphorous is in order here, I'm not too worried, plenty of oil in Iraq the U.S. Doesn't really have a choice but to move to protect their interests, whether Obama wants it to or not.

Back