ISIS running out of money (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The Islamist hate group is haemorrhaging cash and cannot raise more through taxation because of the plummeting population in its so-called Caliphate.

Its coffers have also been hit by the chaos gripping its previously slick social media operation following the death of the jihadis' technical mastermind in a US drone strike.

The revelations come after Express.co.uk revealed how desperate ISIS fighters have released a whining film questioning why people are fleeing Syria and Iraq to Europe and begging them to return.

Now sources from within the hate group's territories have revealed how cash-flow problems mean it is struggling to keep the promises it has made to lure western jihadis to its cause.

There is also a widening gap between ISIS fighters and the population living under them, who are becoming increasingly rebellious as the effects of extreme poverty begin to set in.

Jihadi commanders are spending more money on weapons than on feeding their own people, but
allied airstrikes and falling oil prices have decimated the so-called Caliphate's economy.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ISIS-economy-caliphate-Syrian-refugees-Europe

Mrs.REVmsr

Misfits of Shout Box
obama is getting himself ( us and the next president ) in nothing but deep shit and a future coming of a blood bath. hopefully the next pres has been taking notes on how to not to fuck shit up.

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
Trump is just gonna swagger in there and give these guys the finger. Then shit on the koran, and ride a bourbon fueled jetpack back home to the states.

We'll be fine.

gotta ask, you really would trust and feel better with Trump in control of the country? for me as much as i'm not thrilled with Hillary either, i think i'm really considering jumping ship to the Dem's... at least she will have Bubba there to help. Trump is clueless on foreign policy's. actually i'm really worried for who ever takes over. one of the worst i not the worst candidate selections in recent times man.

VIIIXIII

Hush
gotta ask, you really would trust and feel better with Trump in control of the country? for me as much as i'm not thrilled with Hillary either, i think i'm really considering jumping ship to the Dem's... at least she will have Bubba there to help. Trump is clueless on foreign policy's. actually i'm really worried for who ever takes over. one of the worst i not the worst candidate selections in recent times man.
In all seriousness, every time I mention Trump like this some one always says "But he has no REAL plans, he'd be useless, blah blah blah". The president isn't a man of plans. He's supposed to be a man of direction. A man, who sadly, can be a douche, like a CEO and tell others "Look, this is what NEEDS to be done, ultimate goal. Fucking figure it out, or your fired." Trump can do that. And he doesn't like banks/bankers. That's leagues better than some patsy who thinks his "plans" will ever get set in motion, or actually fix anything.

Do I like the guy? No. But do I like any of the other candidates? No. Lesser of two evils, as every election is. Plus, the guy just screams 'Murrica. A racist, chauvinist, pig could do this ultra-PC country some good. Get these sensitive fucks out.

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
vote.jpg

D.N.R.

Medication time
In all seriousness, every time I mention Trump like this some one always says "But he has no REAL plans, he'd be useless, blah blah blah". The president isn't a man of plans. He's supposed to be a man of direction. A man, who sadly, can be a douche, like a CEO and tell others "Look, this is what NEEDS to be done, ultimate goal. Fucking figure it out, or your fired." Trump can do that. And he doesn't like banks/bankers. That's leagues better than some patsy who thinks his "plans" will ever get set in motion, or actually fix anything.

Do I like the guy? No. But do I like any of the other candidates? No. Lesser of two evils, as every election is. Plus, the guy just screams 'Murrica. A racist, chauvinist, pig could do this ultra-PC country some good. Get these sensitive fucks out.
The first time someone makes fun of his hair he will break out the nukes.

Back