Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
entsetzt5.jpg

tero

GOREBABY
This Iraqi soldier was captured somewhere in the Diyala Province of Iraq during the night after ISIS militants stormed his house.

Later, during the day, he was brought to remote area where an executioner with a shotgun shot the soldier in the head, point blank, and then fired 3 more rounds into the man as he fell forward into an open ditch.

The video was released on August 14, 2016. The execution footage was at then end of a rather long video so I edited the vid to remove the other parts. I would post the entire vid but it's file size is very large and probably over GG's filesize limit.

The first two sets are images from screenshots that I took and edited while the third set will contain the edited section of video containing the actual execution.

Set 1.

View attachment 278179

View attachment 278180

View attachment 278181

View attachment 278182

5. The object infront of the executioner's mask is a shell casing from the shotgun.
View attachment 278183

View attachment 278184

7. The executioner takes another shot. Shell casing is over to the left.
View attachment 278186

8. And another shot is fired.
View attachment 278187

9. One last shot fired as the Iraqi soldier is hurtled over the ledge and into the ditch.
View attachment 278188
HOLY CRAP.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Someone had asked in a duplicate thread, "What kind of gun is that guy using?"

And my bad, I can't find the other thread to reply there and keep I forgetting to provide the info on the gun.

Anyways, the ISIS member is using a Pardus Semi-Automatic 12 gauge Shotgun (it's not a pump). This gun is among the top of the line shotguns that Pardus produces and is one of their SX models.

Pardus has their head office and manufacturing plant based in Istanbul, Turkey (surprise, surprise).

:death:

Reactions: Sky

Sky

Forum Veteran
Turkey is an ISIS ally, main buyer of war oil and gladly took 5 billion from the UN to keep immigrants at bay. That recent coupe was nothing but a diversion and plan of execution to rush the dictatorship, killing off media outlets to prevent you from knowing what's really going on there.

Gore_Obsessed-13

Killing is Soo much fun!
The edited portion of the video to go along with the above images.

I do not believe ANYTHING the media tells me. The people that tell me that ISIS is my enemy, are the same fools that told me 9/11 was carried out by 19 troglidites! They have never done anything to me...and if they like killing Christians....than GOOD....I FUCKIN' HATE CHRISTIANS! More power to them.

Back