Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
This Iraqi soldier was captured somewhere in the Diyala Province of Iraq during the night after ISIS militants stormed his house.

Later, during the day, he was brought to remote area where an executioner with a shotgun shot the soldier in the head, point blank, and then fired 3 more rounds into the man as he fell forward into an open ditch.

The video was released on August 14, 2016. The execution footage was at then end of a rather long video so I edited the vid to remove the other parts. I would post the entire vid but it's file size is very large and probably over GG's filesize limit.

The first two sets are images from screenshots that I took and edited while the third set will contain the edited section of video containing the actual execution.

Set 1.

screenshots-isis-executes-iraqi-soldier-close-range-shotgun-1-Diyala-IQ-aug-14-16.jpg

screenshots-isis-executes-iraqi-soldier-close-range-shotgun-2-Diyala-IQ-aug-14-16.jpg

screenshots-isis-executes-iraqi-soldier-close-range-shotgun-3-Diyala-IQ-aug-14-16.jpg

screenshots-isis-executes-iraqi-soldier-close-range-shotgun-4-Diyala-IQ-aug-14-16.jpg

5. The object infront of the executioner's mask is a shell casing from the shotgun.
screenshots-isis-executes-iraqi-soldier-close-range-shotgun-5-Diyala-IQ-aug-14-16.jpg

screenshots-isis-executes-iraqi-soldier-close-range-shotgun-6-Diyala-IQ-aug-14-16.jpg

7. The executioner takes another shot. Shell casing is over to the left.
screenshots-isis-executes-iraqi-soldier-close-range-shotgun-7-Diyala-IQ-aug-14-16.jpg

8. And another shot is fired.
screenshots-isis-executes-iraqi-soldier-close-range-shotgun-8-Diyala-IQ-aug-14-16.jpg

9. One last shot fired as the Iraqi soldier is hurtled over the ledge and into the ditch.
screenshots-isis-executes-iraqi-soldier-close-range-shotgun-9-Diyala-IQ-aug-14-16.jpg

Back