ISIS Slaughter House

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
This latest ISIS video was released around Sept. 12 or 13, 2016.

In it, about a dozen prisoners are executed by having their throats slit and then being placed over a drain to bleed out before being hung upside down like meat.

The prisoners were each accused of spying and uploading images to the Internet.

Note: It might take ProChan several minutes to fully queue and load the vid. If not loading check back in another 10 or 15 minutes.

Deir Ezzor, Syria.

Redd peters

Blah Blah Blah Whatever
Damn that was pretty fucking brutal. Hell of a way to go out. It seems like there was a little more kicking and resistance from the prisoners then usual.

Riggo

Rookie
Awesome video the production that goes into making them is amazing. shame so many men where harmed in the making of it :death:

Nex

You've Heard It All Before
I was looking for this, only heard about it on the news. Thanks

I guess this was their Eid Mubarak special

Yokozuna

NewbieX
Disgusting pieces of shit. Let's hope these pigs will be wiped out soon. Imagine what a horrible feeling it must be to be forced in a slaughter house like that, seeing people screaming and getting murdered around you, knowing the same will happen to you. Poor people. Makes me want to horribly torture this scum to death over several months, that's the only language these braindead shits will understand..

Hazelnuts

Well Known Member
This latest ISIS video was released around Sept. 12 or 13, 2016.

In it, about a dozen prisoners are executed by having their throats slit and then being placed over a drain to bleed out before being hung upside down like meat.

The prisoners were each accused of spying and uploading images to the Internet.

Note: It might take ProChan several minutes to fully queue and load the vid. If not loading check back in another 10 or 15 minutes.

Deir Ezzor, Syria.
I'm more interested in how they keep their whites so white! I ruin a white shirt on day one and I'm not slitting throats.