ISIS: Spy Gets Big Sword (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Shame

DNE EHT
This user was banned
And what exactly is the motivation behind faking something like this?

so cool they got so many actors to gather around in a third world country.

you need to travel more. LoL
I’m glad you asked.
The spy, Agent Orange we’ll call him, was working for the Syrian government as caterer. He was not the kind of caterer you would want want to eat from if you were a government official because he was secretly siding with the rebels. At a government event, he poisoned one turkey leg with ricin (a top generals favorite pick, always the LEFT one), and general ate it and died.
The picture is actually a coded message back to government regime. That’s why you only see one leg in the photo after his head is cut off. They are rubbing in the governments face that they can’t trust anyone and they are making it look like spy is dead—no way the government is falling for that though, it’s too obvious.
And for the actors in the background, it’s just a family picture of the of the Rebels and the Agent Oranges of the future. Look closely and you’ll see Agent Oranges finger pointing to the two small brothers in orange shirts. AO always leaves his calling card, a couple of oranges, maybe a leg, and a dude throwing up blood.
You don’t need to travel if you look at the pictures. But if your offering, I’ll accept:

If I’ve learned anything from Hannibal Lecter, it shows poor manors to decline an offer from someone. But he was a serial killer, a trapper. He also might of been making a excuse for why he ate his sister when he was offered it as he was starving as a child, they might be linked. Not the best opener for a free vacation, I know, and please ACCEPT my apology not properly explaining myself the first time.
I hope you enjoyed this accurate source of news.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
There is no blood trail back to the swordsman and he backed up and flipped the blade in his hand. Check the curve of the sword. Don’t you think the flip of the blade would’ve left a puddle closer to him? CGI maybe?
No. No it is not.

Back