Islam and terrorism.

RedTee2

Lurker
Before i start, I want to make it clear that I am a Muslim teen born and raised in the US.

I go out and party, I go to the movies with the boys, I go out and have fun with the boys all the time. I live a normal American teenage life. But behind all of that, is my faith. The faith that I am scared to let others know about because I am scared I’ll get judged, or labeled a terrorist or a muzzie. I don’t look Muslim or Arab at all. I’m very white looking so people aren’t able to tell.

here’s the thing I don’t understand, I was raised not to lie, to be polite, to not hurt others, to always watch what I eat and make sure I eat halal, to not be influenced easily, to treat others the way I want to be treated. My parents are strict Muslims but they LOVE my neighborhood. They always deliver food to the neighbors, they give money to the homeless. In fact, it is a OBLIGATION in Islam to give a percentage of your income to the poor. I have always treated people with respect, I know my wrongs from my rights, I know all of that. And so do all of my Muslim friends.

So why the fuck do people see a monster in me Just because of what I believe. I realized that if one day a white supremacist (like brenton Tarant) pulls up on me with a weapon, I am defenseless. I will die, just like that. For what? Because I believe in Allah and Mohamed and because I pray 5 times a day? My mom told me to only do good, never do anyone wrong. My mom WHOOPED MY ASS when she caught me stealing candy from a store when I was young. It’s crazy.

here’s what baffles me, I support killing and destroying those ISIS fucks, and so does my whole mosque. Every Friday prayer, the imam does a speech, and he talks about how ISIS are the worst kind of people that will burn in hell for eternity. Suicide is one of the BIGGEST FUCKING sins in Islam, yet it makes sense for those ISIS pigs to go blow themselves up? It makes sense for them to behead innocent children, women, and for them to bomb synagogues, churches and mosques alike?

I want to get rid of ISIS, I want to get rid of any evil on this planet. But it simply won’t happen, the world will keep having views on us, and one day I will probably get hurt because of it. It is what it is, but I know that my faith has nothing to do with those radical shits. I won’t think twice if I had the chance to wipe them off the fucking earth.

I also want to touch on all the verses that apparently Encourage killing non-believers and what-not. I guarantee you, that if you went back and read the whole entire text to where that verse is, it would make so much more sense. They are taken directly out of context, they sound horrible but they really are talking about different stories, conditions, etc. i encourage looking up the verses and asking for context, the story behind the verses will be explained very well and it will make 100x more sense. I promise you that me, my family, or my friends do not mean any threat to any of the “non-believers” in fact, most of my friends are Christians and atheists. I respect all of you, I swear to god.

I want to have a good argument with someone who isn’t hard headed and actually wants to engage in a conversation. I notice that a lot of times when I try to argue with someone who is against Islam, they immediately jump to how Islam does not make sense, or how Islam is wrong. My argument is whether or not Islam is a religion with terrorist views, NOT if Islam is the correct religion. Please keep that in mind.

thank you so much for reading and I look forward to your replies. I’m on your side, I swear. I want ISIS to dissapear as much as you do :)

Vwj

NewbieX
Most of the Muslims I meet look down on people, if your not in the right caste then your worthless, Pakistanis look down on Indian Muslims, and they try to kick them out of Pakistan, both look down on Bengali Muslims, Sunnis hate shiites, then they look down on Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists, they see them as beneath them, not worthy of the air they breath, and that’s where they want to keep them, they lie and cheat to get what they want in life, and don’t give a fuck about wasting others time or money as long as their getting what they want, their brainwashed at a very early age at this, this is what their religion does to them, makes them easily manipulated to do the tasks of others, my customers won’t deal with other Muslims as they don’t like giving money to a different caste, if your a higher caste you don’t want the lower castes to have your money, it’s beneath them, and vice versa, Islam just plays to this,

Just my opinion

OP
R

RedTee2

Lurker
Most of the Muslims I meet look down on people, if your not in the right caste then your worthless, Pakistanis look down on Indian Muslims, and they try to kick them out of Pakistan, both look down on Bengali Muslims, Sunnis hate shiites, then they look down on Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists, they see them as beneath them, not worthy of the air they breath, and that’s where they want to keep them, they lie and cheat to get what they want in life, and don’t give a fuck about wasting others time or money as long as their getting what they want, their brainwashed at a very early age at this, this is what their religion does to them, makes them easily manipulated to do the tasks of others, my customers won’t deal with other Muslims as they don’t like giving money to a different caste, if your a higher caste you don’t want the lower castes to have your money, it’s beneath them, and vice versa, Islam just plays to this,

Just my opinion
You are PARTLY correct. While it is true that Sunnis and Shia’s “hate” each other, you will not find Muslims in America or any Arab countries that “look down on each other”, Indian and Pakistani Muslims have always been on bad terms each other. I had a Shiaa Muslim friend who I was good friends and all my parents advised me was to “not follow their ways, because they have different values”. So yes, Muslims do have feuds between each other, but that’s like any group ever.

OP
R

RedTee2

Lurker
I've never seen an atheist fighting over religion. I never saw an army of atheists killing everyone
ISIS = not Muslims.

Just because they claim they are Muslim doesn’t mean they are. They do everything AGAINST the religion, so they are not muslims.

also, you are very wrong concerning atheists fighting over religion. Pay attention to your history books, wars that have to do with religions have been a thing since the beginning of existence. Atheist, Jews, Christians, Muslims, all of them were in wars over religions before.

Vwj

NewbieX
You are PARTLY correct. While it is true that Sunnis and Shia’s “hate” each other, you will not find Muslims in America or any Arab countries that “look down on each other”, Indian and Pakistani Muslims have always been on bad terms each other. I had a Shiaa Muslim friend who I was good friends and all my parents advised me was to “not follow their ways, because they have different values”. So yes, Muslims do have feuds between each other, but that’s like any group ever.
So why are the Buddhists fighting the Muslims? Them fuckers don’t like hurting flies, but they’ve had to fight the muslims

OP
R

RedTee2

Lurker
So why are the Buddhists fighting the Muslims? Them fuckers don’t like hurting flies, but they’ve had to fight the muslims
Because Buddhists have had a bad history with Muslims. Buddhists really do NOT like muslims

Vwj

NewbieX
And the reason? The Muslims move in en-mass and try to out breed the locals and then take over the lands, the Buddhists lands of Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, and Afghanistan were taken over, now they try to take Burma and Thailand so they are fighting back, just look at America’s “squad”, move in en-mass and and stay in their own groups so nobody can vote them out, now are spouting anti American shite,

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
And the reason? The Muslims move in en-mass and try to out breed the locals and then take over the lands, the Buddhists lands of Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, and Afghanistan were taken over, now they try to take Burma and Thailand so they are fighting back, just look at America’s “squad”, move in en-mass and and stay in their own groups so nobody can vote them out, now are spouting anti American shite,
Same here, they don't want to integrate they want to control, they "Patrol Muslim Areas" and threaten non Muslims with violence if they don't leave. Religion of Peace my fucking arse. If it were down to me I'd give them a choice, either renounce Islam or I'd send every single last one of the fuckers to live in a Muslim Country. Muslims in the UK do not like non Muslims, they don't like our ways so why be here? Maybe its because our Govt gives them houses, money, health care and there are plenty of non Muslim underage white girls to rape.
Maybe the OP knows about Islam in America but he knows nothing about Islam in the UK.

Vwj

NewbieX
Same here, they don't want to integrate they want to control, they "Patrol Muslim Areas" and threaten non Muslims with violence if they don't leave. Religion of Peace my fucking arse. If it were down to me I'd give them a choice, either renounce Islam or I'd send every single last one of the fuckers to live in a Muslim Country. Muslims in the UK do not like non Muslims, they don't like our ways so why be here? Maybe its because our Govt gives them houses, money, health care and there are plenty of non Muslim underage white girls to rape.
Maybe the OP knows about Islam in America but he knows nothing about Islam in the UK.
japan has it right, and Saudi Arabia

OP
R

RedTee2

Lurker
This is not true. Muslims have been a thing in these countries forever, they didn’t try to “out breed” them, they just had altercations because of how different the beliefs are. Buddhism and Islam are very different religions, and obviously they are going to have problems with each other. Buddhists will claim Muslims are trying to outbreed them and will use that as an excuse to persecute them. Even IF Muslims were trying to outbreed them, that’s not what my argument is. What I’m trying to say is whether Muslims are terrorists or not. I’m not very knowledgeable about Buddhism and all these countries that Muslims have problems in. I live in the US so Idk that much about all that. Nevertheless, that wasn’t my argument.

Vwj

NewbieX
So your trying to teach people American Muslims are tolerant yes? What about AOC and iihan Omar? Or the guys that bombed Boston, are they in your category?
Not forever, just 1300 years dude, you should really learn your history and not just what your book says, Muslims for hundreds of years have destroyed Buddhist temples and stupas, force conversion to Islam, and persecuted Buddhists, Afghanistan and Pakistan were the main Centers of Buddhism but they were invaded by Muslims, and now there are only small pockets in Pakistan, now Muslims are forcing their way into Burma and Thailand, strangely enough Buddhist don’t have a problem with Hindus, Sikhs or Christians, go figure

OP
R

RedTee2

Lurker
So your trying to teach people American Muslims are tolerant yes? What about AOC and iihan Omar? Or the guys that bombed Boston, are they in your category?
Not forever, just 1300 years dude, you should really learn your history and not just what your book says, Muslims for hundreds of years have destroyed Buddhist temples and stupas, force conversion to Islam, and persecuted Buddhists, Afghanistan and Pakistan were the main Centers of Buddhism but they were invaded by Muslims, and now there are only small pockets in Pakistan, now Muslims are forcing their way into Burma and Thailand, strangely enough Buddhist don’t have a problem with Hindus, Sikhs or Christians, go figure
1400 years ago* Muslims never forced conversion to Islam. If they did, they aren’t real Muslims. In Quran [109:9] “For you is your religion, and for me is my religion”
There is not a single verse in the Qur’an which says to harm another person because of their not being a Muslim. On the contrary, there are several verses which talk about respecting non-Muslims.

To further clarify the matter about forced conversion to Islam, let’s look at these verses:

“ There is no compulsion in religion…” (Qur’an, 2:256)

“Had your Lord wanted, all the people on earth would have believed. So will you force people to believe?” (Qur’an, 10:99)

“So warn them: your only task is to warn, you’re not supposed to force them.” (Qur’an, 88:21-22)

“He does not forbid you to deal kindly and justly with anyone who has not fought you for your faith and driven you out of your homes, God loves the just.” (Qur’an, 60:8)

Could the Qur’an be any clearer on this issue?

In fact, Muslims were actually the ones who were force converted, especially in the Spanish Quest.

so no, Muslims do not force convert, they are not allowed to. it’s not just. And no, Muslims do not bomb or kill innocents either. Prove me otherwise.

I don’t care what’s happening with Buddhists and Muslims, that’s not what the concern of my argument is. Again, my argument is whether Muslims are terrorists or not, not whether they are overbreeding or picking fights with Buddhists.

OP
R

RedTee2

Lurker
Well I’ll tell you this, you’re right. I don’t know what Muslims are like in the UK, but if what you said is true, They will burn in hell for eternity. Islam has always taught NOT to force conversion, not to use violence, and not to be instigators. There’s plenty of verses that prove my statement, you can check my other responses for the verses. So no Islam is not the problem, it’s the people who twist the words of Islam and claim it’s right and use it to justify doing horrible things like rape and bombings. You’re not even supposed to have sex until you’re married, it’s a huge sin to rape or force anything on to a woman.

Lemme give you an example, the Bible has some horrible verses like
Deuteronomy 20:10-17: “When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, then lay siege to that city. When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves.

In Deuteronomy 20:16-17: “However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them…”

Obviously these verses are taken out of context and sound bad but isn’t if you take into account the full story. However, a radical Christian could look at this verse one day and say: “holy fuck this verse tells us to unleash hell on cities and turn them into our slaves if they offer peace, and if they don’t, we destroy them and show no mercy, let’s go do that to some local cities”

it’s not the Bible’s fault this radical would think like that. Same thing with the Quran and Islam. Islam is not the problem, it’s the sickos who kill in the name of Islam.

OP
R

RedTee2

Lurker
The verse (9:5) is one of the most misquoted by who want to paint the Islamic faith negatively. Whenever the verse is cited, it is sliced to pieces.

“…then slay the idolaters wherever you find them…” – Quran 9:5
From historical persepective, the reports (Ibn Ishaq and Tabari), and exegesis inform us that these verses were directly revealed concerning the polytheists of Arabia (Tafsir Ibn Kathir [1], Tafsir Jalalayn [2], As-Sawi [3] and Tanwir al-Miqbas min Tafsir Ibn ‘Abbas [4]).

To recap, in the sixth year of Hijri the Muslims and the idolaters made a treaty. Part of the treaty was that neither parties would attack the other, nor would they attack any of their allies. On this they agreed and went their ways. It didn’t take long when the Banu Bakr tribe (who were an ally of Quraysh) attacked and killed many of Banu Khuza’a tribe (they were allies of the Muslims). The Quraysh being in the middle, the Muslims would have presumed that they would have tried to stop their ally (Banu Bakr) attacking and killing Banu Khuza’a. However, historical reports inform us that the polytheistic Quraysh supported banu Bakr with weapons and their members also partook in killing Banu Khuza’a. From historical point of view, we see that the Quraysh were the first to breach the terms of the treaty.

The Prophet Muhammed (p) receiving news of what Banu Bakr and Quraysh idolaters did, he and his Companions assembled an army to march against them. It was on this occasion that the Muslims conquered Makkah (Tafsir Anwarul bayan).

NOTE: Although Surah Tawbah (Surah Bara’ah) mostly was revealed after the conquest of Makkah, however, these verses cited were revealed before that.

9:1 (This is a declaration of) immunity by Allah and His Messenger towards those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement

9:2 So go about in the land for four months and know that you cannot weaken Allah and that Allah will bring disgrace to the unbelievers.

9:3 And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters; therefore if you repent, it will be better for you, and if you turn back, then know that you will not weaken Allah; and announce painful punishment to those who disbelieve.

9:4 Except those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up any one against you, so fulfill their agreement to the end of their term; surely Allah loves those who are careful (of their duty).

9:5 So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

9:6 And if one of the idolaters seek protection from you, grant him protection till he hears the word of Allah, then make him attain his place of safety; this is because they are a people who do not know.

9:7 How can there be an agreement for the idolaters with Allah and with His Messenger; except those with whom you made an agreement at the Sacred Mosque? So as long as they are true to you, be true to them; surely Allah loves those who are careful (of their duty).

9:8 How (can it be)! while if they prevail against you, they would not pay regard in your case to ties of relationship, nor those of covenant; they please you with their mouths while their hearts do not consent; and most of them are transgressors.

So yeah, this verse was taken out of context. It was about a treaty, Muslims were attacked first, they fought back and this verse was God giving authority to kill. Read the whole text next time. (Source: discover the truth . com)

OP
R

RedTee2

Lurker
You said

I’m I just pointed out they had the choice of convert, death or slavey
No, they had a choice to not break the peace treaty they had. They did not transgress or instigate anything, they only killed because they broke the treaty and started with attacks. They weren’t forced to convert, they attacked, and they were dealt with. Conversion was a way to repent and “clean yourself” in a way. It’s not like they just pulled up and forced them to convert. So no, conversion wasn’t forced.