Islam and terrorism.

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Before i start, I want to make it clear that I am a Muslim teen born and raised in the US.
Teen? Hopefully you are 18 because minors don't belong on this site.

I also find it odd you came to a gore site to have this discussion, where did you come here instead of somewhere else like Reddit maybe?

But to answer your question I'll give you my 2 cents. The world is filled with assholes and those assholes can be of any religious faith or no religious faith. Assholes are the problem, not any particular religion. However, the problem most people see with Muslims is that the assholes go around killing people and there are a lot more Muslim assholes than say atheist or Buddhist or Christian assholes at this time. Sure, maybe in the past there were more Christian assholes when the crusades were going on, but that isn't the case today. Anyway, most people realize that not everyone is an asshole, we know that it is a small percentage of every group and we know it is a small percentage of Muslims who want to kill everyone, but the problem is we don't know which Muslims are the assholes. They could very easily pretend to be peaceful and kind until the order is given for them to pull out their weapons and blow people's heads off. It is like our current coronavirus pandemic, we keep ourselves safe from the virus by acting like everyone already has it. So we keep ourselves safe from the asshole Muslims by acting like every single Muslim might be out to kill us. Sure it isn't your fault, but since you are part of a group that has a small percentage of people who want to kill everyone then you will always be treated as if you might be one of them.

OP
R

RedTee2

Lurker
In my opinion all religions are pointless brainwashing preformed by parents into children at their most malleable and open time in life. All are wrong as far as actual physical evidence goes and all should be banned from public life. If you wamt to believe in some all powerful spaghetti monster in the sky that's your choice. But that's as far as it should go. All religion s should not be protected under special laws as they are all made up hogwash and are just there to prey on people's fear of death and is used to weponize others to do the most evil shit in the name of there sky fairy God.

Islam is the most weponized faith in the world as it was created by a child raping warlord who wanted to rule the world in his image. If you don't believe me then listen to this chap Apostate Prophet on YouTube,

A man born into Islam who can read the Koran and understands the real interpretations of the verses and what they really mean. Since he left all he has got is death threats from the religion of peace because he is exposing Islam for what it is .
The insane rantings of a child raping warlord who very poorly tried to implement jewish/christian elements into his made up bullshit but made some huge errors .

The most worrying thing about Islam is that every country that has it as its religion is a completely and utterly intolerant land normally wartorn and always in a state of collapses . I see no benifets to religion and especially not Islam.
Apostate was a shia, and his parents weren’t good Muslims either. He has not gotten any death threats, that’s all bullshit he made up. In our community, I have TWO people who left Islam because they believed in science, my entire mosque community gave them a hug and wished them the best. They are still very good friends of the community and have never been judged or threatened because they left. Threatening death upon someone who left Islam and means no harm is and will always be a sin and very unethical of a Muslim. Apostate prophet always argues about how much Islam makes sense, but that’s not my argument here. I want to make it clear that ISIS does not belong to the Muslim community, and no good Muslim supports them or anything they stand for. The Quran only specifically calls for the death penalty for two crimes. The first is for intentional murder. According to verse 2:178, the family of the victim can either demand the perpetrator's death for the crime, or accept monetary compensation instead. The second crime punished by execution literally translates to “spreading mischief in the land.” Some radicals, including ISIS, consider “mischief” as being homosexual, or apostasy. So no, Islam never specifically said to kill anyone who leaves the religion, and this is another example that the radical fucks are the problem.

OP
R

RedTee2

Lurker
Teen? Hopefully you are 18 because minors don't belong on this site.

I also find it odd you came to a gore site to have this discussion, where did you come here instead of somewhere else like Reddit maybe?

But to answer your question I'll give you my 2 cents. The world is filled with assholes and those assholes can be of any religious faith or no religious faith. Assholes are the problem, not any particular religion. However, the problem most people see with Muslims is that the assholes go around killing people and there are a lot more Muslim assholes than say atheist or Buddhist or Christian assholes at this time. Sure, maybe in the past there were more Christian assholes when the crusades were going on, but that isn't the case today. Anyway, most people realize that not everyone is an asshole, we know that it is a small percentage of every group and we know it is a small percentage of Muslims who want to kill everyone, but the problem is we don't know which Muslims are the assholes. They could very easily pretend to be peaceful and kind until the order is given for them to pull out their weapons and blow people's heads off. It is like our current coronavirus pandemic, we keep ourselves safe from the virus by acting like everyone already has it. So we keep ourselves safe from the asshole Muslims by acting like every single Muslim might be out to kill us. Sure it isn't your fault, but since you are part of a group that has a small percentage of people who want to kill everyone then you will always be treated as if you might be one of them.
I’m fine with that, obviously it’s just to protect yourself and I understand that, but some people believe that Islam is the problem, and that’s what I want to prove wrong.

Vwj

NewbieX
Islam is the problem, people have been brainwashed and manipulated since a very young age, and it makes it easier to twist the beliefs to someone’s own end (as in ISIS) it takes away people’s free thinking, plus the way you act is your families interpretation of Islam, but this just doesn’t apply to Islam it applies to all religions

OP
R

RedTee2

Lurker
Islam is the problem, people have been brainwashed and manipulated since a very young age, and it makes it easier to twist the beliefs to someone’s own end (as in ISIS) it takes away people’s free thinking, plus the way you act is your families interpretation of Islam, but this just doesn’t apply to Islam it applies to all religions
Brainwashing only happens in ISIS territories or terrorist organizations. I wasn’t brainwashed, and neither were any other Muslim I know. I know what’s right and what’s wrong, and I believe that doing good = heaven and doing bad = hell.

Vwj

NewbieX
IS territories!!! Seriously dude? Where do you think all the foreign fighters come from, their recruited in mosques (you know like where Abu hamza preached Islamic fundamentalism and militant Islamism in the Finsbury Park mosque) and universities and prisons around the world

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
In my opinion all religions are pointless brainwashing preformed by parents into children at their most malleable and open time in life. All are wrong as far as actual physical evidence goes and all should be banned from public life. If you wamt to believe in some all powerful spaghetti monster in the sky that's your choice. But that's as far as it should go. All religion s should not be protected under special laws as they are all made up hogwash and are just there to prey on people's fear of death and is used to weponize others to do the most evil shit in the name of there sky fairy God.

Islam is the most weponized faith in the world as it was created by a child raping warlord who wanted to rule the world in his image. If you don't believe me then listen to this chap Apostate Prophet on YouTube,

A man born into Islam who can read the Koran and understands the real interpretations of the verses and what they really mean. Since he left all he has got is death threats from the religion of peace because he is exposing Islam for what it is .
The insane rantings of a child raping warlord who very poorly tried to implement jewish/christian elements into his made up bullshit but made some huge errors .

The most worrying thing about Islam is that every country that has it as its religion is a completely and utterly intolerant land normally wartorn and always in a state of collapses . I see no benifets to religion and especially not Islam.
I walked in on people I knew doing a ouija board when I was twelve. They were being smart asses, asking it silly questions. The entity got pissed off. I watched the glass glow a blue colour like a gas top, it then lifted off the table 3 feet, went around in a circle and smashed into the wall. As soon as this happened, two people at the table became possessed As soon as this happened. I followed one of them with the mate I was there with, and he was talking demonic gibberish. He then hit an invisible wall and fell backwards smashing his head into the concrete. No blood at all. He came to for a bit. He said to us he had a demon in him that was made of gold and had a gold helmet like a Viking wears. He then bounced up went back into trance and walked a few more steps and hit the invisible wall again and went back down again. He came to again and said the demon was pushing him over. He then asked for water, my mate being the smart ass said hot or cold. My mates mum called an ambulance and they took him away... They knocked him out for 48 hours. After that, it was like he had brain damage.... He was never the same again. The other guy who got possessed, said he went home and fought with the demon in his head all night. He was a wild boy who listened to metal and dabbled. After that he became a full on churchy...after seeing this, I know there is another dimension that spirits and demons live in... If there are these evil fuckas there has to be God or we would all be gone long ago. Ying Yang...

Guipago

Well Known Member
I think that refers to Mohammed marrying a 6-7 year old
Thanks, I hadn't read that about him, though it was a practice over England, Europe, Middle East & China to marry off young daughters to cement political ties & favours, it wasn't just Islamics that did it.
In hindsight I can agree with some of Watchers points, but not others.

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
The problem with Islam is its adherents are still breathing. OP is Islamic trash change my mind.

OP
R

RedTee2

Lurker
The problem with Islam is its adherents are still breathing. OP is Islamic trash change my mind.
Bruh I’m litteraly like any other person lmao, I’m chill af, an average American teen. My religion will never have anything to do with me and others, I keep that shit to myself, and connect with god with my own time. If I knew you in real life, my belief would never bother you or make you feel uncomfortable. You need to make peace with the fact that the only terrorists are the brainwashed cucks who believe they will get 72 virgins if they blow themselves up. Which are only a minority of Muslims, a very small percentage. So please, shut the fuck up about all of its adherents should stop breathing cuz there is always a minority of psychotic fucks in every group. Christians, jews, atheists, lgbt community, whatever the fuck groups. Going by your logic, the whole human race should die because a minority of it murders others. It’s not that hard to comprehend bro like holy shit some of you are so hard-headed and don’t wanna have a civilized conversation about anything. Like you saying shit like “all [insert group here] should die” doesn’t make you any better of a person than them.

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
All I wanna See is some "ISIS" Scum get theirs! All that other shit,Is Shit! "Gore Me!***Don't Bore Me!"...SP

Here Here!! 😃

SP has a sure fire plan of eliminating ANY question of their intent, innocence or possible plans for terrorism!
Let SP get the backing he would need, the ordinance to do it and..end of discussion or concern!!

SP: "Gore me, don't bore me"!! 😃

Oh, he would be sure to video all of it and share it with us! 😃

@Watcher in The Water we can not look at the people, the people are not the representatives of any religion. Most of the people are idiots and know nothing what they are doing. To judge the Islam or Christianity I will never observe the Muslims or Christians, I believe that the religious books contain the true definitions and rules.
The bullshit that's going on in middle-east is nothing but a game of chess that's eventually gonna draw. I have studied dominant religions, I never came across a single statement in any of the religious books that encourages you to kill people brutally or publicly execute them while filming, that's bullshit of dumb assholes who never understood the basics of humanity.

“Everyone’s worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there’s really an easy way: Stop participating in it.”
― Noam Chomsky

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
, I never came across a single statement in any of the religious books that encourages you to kill people brutally or publicly execute them while filming
...encourages you to kill people brutally or publicly execute them while filming

Why add that bullshit about cameras at the end of your sentence?

oh that's right, you're a camel fucker with your eyes spaced two fists apart. You probably married your cousin. Islam is a cancer and the only thing you studied was the Indian border and how to get across it to someplace better

You fucking 3rd world paki monkeys love defending your kiddy fucker religion 😆

Yo dude... Calm down 😅 my statement is still there, there's a difference between war and bullshit.
Let's just keep the religion aside, let's talk humanity.