Islam, what is it good for?

Do you believe Islam is a serious threat

• Total voters
OP
🇬🇧Be happy⚕🗝️

🇬🇧Be happy⚕🗝️

Vacant, Composed
I am an ex muslim , trust me dude we have to destroy the all fucking muslims , they are threating the planet
It's the government's which push this though.. ah I don't like to constantly badger about the Muslims, though I do! Admittedly..
It's not necessarily that they are so totally threatening (they are to the west), it's that if it all goes kick off and go south quick.. the world won't be under Islamic rule, there'll be wars.. massive damage on every front, major destruction to civilisation, and the u.n with the e.u will be there to mop up and rebuild..
It's been planned for.. so long
(Yep, crazy conspiracy theorists here, ofcourse "I'm genuinely willing to go all the way back to Jesuit plans regarding all of this" but in more recent history the evidence is overwhelming.. be it to create a utopia or merely a more easily controlled world, regardless of the intention.. the means are appalling)

OP
🇬🇧Be happy⚕🗝️

🇬🇧Be happy⚕🗝️

Vacant, Composed
well, why single out muslims ? All monotheistic religions are of the same origin (Judaism, Christianity, Islam)
All of it essentially offensive and stupid. as are the NON monotheistic believe systems.
Whilst here i'd like to point out a more serious problem: people who type too much. (wind bagging)
Missing the point and pointing to the past in denial of the present I'd say.

King-Rory

Forum Veteran
I detest muslims above all religions but religion in general had been responsible for most of the bullshit thru history.
Fuck dem prehistoric rag heads, i really wish they'd all die.
I detest muslims above all religions but religion in general had been responsible for most of the bullshit thru history.
Fuck dem prehistoric rag heads, i really wish they'd all die.
My God is better than your God! Well if that was the case then let the fucking God's do their own fighting! The thing is that in the olden days the dumb fuckers didn't have much else in their lives other than spreading fairy stories for entertainment. After WW2, with the increase in TV ownership, there has been a massive decline in the size of church congregations in the UK, a large number of churches have been converted into private dwellings and pubs because the attendances were so low compared to maintenance and running costs for a huge empty building. People have learnt to start thinking for themselves, in another 700 years or so the Islamic world might actually catch up!