Islamic State leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi has been killed - take #7 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
It's like killing a fuckin cockroach, It'll be replaced by another within minutes.
You have to keep killing the leaders until finally they promote the guy who used to be in charge of the department of basic animal husbandry and rape into the guy in charge of all muslims, and he decides to have a big meeting with 500 other guys in a basement someplace, and some fucking hero in a jet drops a huge bomb right on top of them all, and you get to start over again with an even dumber leader with zero skills calling another meeting.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
You have to keep killing the leaders until finally they promote the guy who used to be in charge of the department of basic animal husbandry and rape into the guy in charge of all muslims, and he decides to have a big meeting with 500 other guys in a basement someplace, and some fucking hero in a jet drops a huge bomb right on top of them all, and you get to start over again with an even dumber leader with zero skills calling another meeting.
I still say fuckin poison their local drinking water and see what happens. Your way is certainly acceptable too.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Just below the head.
his hand
CORPO%2BEDUARDO%2BCAMPOS%2B2.jpg

gunman

NewbieX
ISIS appoint new leader Abu Othman al-Tunisi after airstrike left current terror chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ‘brain dead’, Iraqi sources claim

this was in the news like 3-4 days ago LOL he was brain dead before the airstrike

HG

95T exp
ISIS appoint new leader Abu Othman al-Tunisi after airstrike left current terror chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ‘brain dead’, Iraqi sources claim

this was in the news like 3-4 days ago LOL he was brain dead before the airstrike

link us up pls...

gunman

NewbieX
LOL yeah i dont think its reliable at all but i do not think abu bakr al baghdadi is alive

Islamic State’s Elusive Leader Held Secret Meeting as Iraqi Stronghold Crumbled

"Four years on, the group has lost nearly all that territory and many of its leading members are dead, including three of those who attended the meeting. Mr. Baghdadi, however, remains at large. He last surfaced in an audio message released in September, exhorting supporters across the globe to mount attacks against the West and fight on in Iraq, Syria and elsewhere. Remnants of the group have gone underground in Iraq to wage a renewed insurgency."

Hey D.O.A: Don't be so brutal about about the moral character of PRESIDENT TRUMP, er, OOPS, SORRY, I meant to say ABU BAKR Al-BAGHDADI...I don't know how I could make that mistake! After all, they are nothing alike, RIGHT?????

Back