Israel about to go to war against Iran (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

(M.G.T.)

RNT WE ALL MENTALY SICK ?
Muhammed, more and more westerners are waking up to the truth about who the real enemy is...and it's our own fucking govts!! The American govt are a bunch of spineless, greed driven puppets who are controlled by the Jew bankers! Iran is just the latest target for them, so of course our Jew controlled media have been telling people for years how evil the Iranians are! Setting the stage for another war for profit and control! America really IS the great Satan! It has been instrumental in just about every modern conflict on the planet! It is soaked in the blood of millions of innocent victims and it wants more blood now! We must though make a distinction between the American people and their govt.....hate the govt but don't hate the people, because they are victims like us

brother , beleave me i know that , and 100% u r talking right . and beleave me i liked ur reply , it seems that u r very educated man , i will read it again so ill answer u , but later , going home bye dude.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Without even missing a beat , I can say with confidence that the alleged bombing that supposedly killed five Jews was most definitely a false flag op carried out by either Mossad or the fuckin CIA....it's pretty obvious that they want a war and need to spark it off with some kind of security threat! Why would Iran ever do something that stupid when it has the cross-hairs of every western military power on it? Seriously, 5 Jews is a bargain to start a war with Iran considering it took 3000+ Americans to kick start the war with Afghanistan and Iraq
so you're saying it was either the US or israel that killed their own people? the fuck?? and why would israel or the US WANT a war?

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
You mean to tell me the west is only just noticing this? :headbutt:

Sadly, about 90% of the West still doesn't notice this.

They make up the majority of the population that Dr. William Pierce rightfully called 'lemmings'. People that just go along with whatever the people in charge tell them to go along with. That is why it is so important to take back control of our news and entertainment media.

These people are the ones that, when we are attacked, instead of looking at why we are attacked, they put their right hand over their heart and start singing the star spangled banner. Then they say how we will do whatever we want because we are the best, and if any of those 'towel heads' looks at us the wrong way, we'll clean their clock and there isn't anything anyone can do about it.

Sad, very sad indeed.

You mean to tell me the west is only just noticing this? :headbutt:
Unfortunately yes! That's exactly what I'm saying.....until people realize that CNN, FOX and all the other propaganda machines are the blindfolds by which the govt and their masters keep everyone in the dark...these problems will continue to cycle through the human experience. The very door that leads to enlightenment and an end to this insane system of oppression and control has been labeled 'Danger! Do NOT enter!

so you're saying it was either the US or israel that killed their own people? the fuck?? and why would israel or the US WANT a war?

Sorry but if you seriously need to ask this question...no amount of explaining will convince you....you're too far gone and it would just be a waste of my time to make the effort to explain.....google it!

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Sorry but if you seriously need to ask this question...no amount of explaining will convince you....you're too far gone and it would just be a waste of my time to make the effort to explain.....google it!
whats the point of posting it then? you seem to be so certain of what all govts are up to, like any other typical gore forum sheep who's used to pointing fingers, one would think you'd be able to explain yourself without spewing shit and talking like this!! to practice your pathetic speech skills.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
whats the point of posting it then? you seem to be so certain of what all govts are up to, like any other typical gore forum sheep who's used to pointing fingers, one would think you'd be able to explain yourself without spewing shit and talking like this!! to practice your pathetic speech skills.

But are you really saying that Israel isn't itching for a war with Iran? Well preferably have the US go to war with Iran, but if not, even itching for the war themselves?

It's pretty damn evident to me that that is what is going on.

As for warmongering, Israel is the regions top power, and also the top bully. They have also committed more state-sponsored terrorism than every other country in North Africa and the Middle East combined. They also have 70-80 nuclear warheads, violating international law. They are the only country to have illegal nukes where they won't let any IAEA teams in to inspect, and built their nuclear weapons with secrets that their spies stole from us, their apparent ally.

So you tell me, who wants a war to stay the dominant power in the Middle East?

Oh, and one more thing. One would think that you could engage is discussion with Revolva without going off topic with such meaningless insults such as to practice his speech skills, lol.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
But are you really saying that Israel isn't itching for a war with Iran? Well preferably have the US go to war with Iran, but if not, even itching for the war themselves?

It's pretty damn evident to me that that is what is going on.

As for warmongering, Israel is the regions top power, and also the top bully. They have also committed more state-sponsored terrorism than every other country in North Africa and the Middle East combined. They also have 70-80 nuclear warheads, violating international law. They are the only country to have illegal nukes where they won't let any IAEA teams in to inspect, and built their nuclear weapons with secrets that their spies stole from us, their apparent ally.

So you tell me, who wants a war to stay the dominant power in the Middle East?

Oh, and one more thing. One would think that you could engage is discussion with Revolva without going off topic with such meaningless insults such as to practice his speech skills, lol.

im not saying anything, i dont know everything or exactly whats going on, simply asked.
israel top bully? israel is a tiny dot on the map thats constantly depending on US's protection. im not denying that there are alot of influential jews in the US, ofc they'd be on israel's side, but im pretty sure only purpose israel ever had was to keep existing, iran having an atomic bomb and threatening to use it on israel(unless thats a lie by the media too), doesnt leave israel much choice does it? its true israel has nuclear weapons too, but it never threatend to use them against iran, or any country for that matter. a country should be able to defend itself, and thats what it's for.

"They have also committed more state-sponsored terrorism than every other country in North Africa and the Middle East combined" what gives you that idea? hundereds of acted pics arabs use as propaganda? so many times its been proven that an arab dressed as an israeli soldier standing over a dead child's body to make people who cant tell the difference think it really is an israeli soldier. but lets be honest, do you really care if its an israeli or not? you just hate jews and will throw whatever's given to you, regardless if its true, regardless if you care. we could discuss this further but i know nothing will make you change your mind. israel is no saint, but i never heared about tourists getting killed in its territory for coming to visit. never heard about israeli suicide bombings in arab territory. heared alot about bad things they do in villages and gaza, but maybe you should spend a day in a soldiers shoes before you come to judge.

and lol, judging by how he goes around attacking every member who politely disagrees with him, i'll insult him as much as i want. im sure he can handle it? i've discussed him before, always came down to name calling. he doesnt want a discussion, he doesnt know what a discussion is and he cant handle another opinion. feel bad for him if thats how he is irl aswell, although i highly doubt that.

Yeah ryan that's pretty much why I wouldn't bother wasting my time getting into a debate with someone who melts down in the very first sentence. My beliefs on this are unshakable (like yours) so I'm not interested in hearing some uninformed imbecile gibbering shit straight out of the gate....obviously they'll never convince me of whatever confused tangle of half formed ideas they have and I'm certainly not interested in plucking their head out of their asshole....thanks for taking the time to explain....you're more patient than me

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
thats ok revolvah, even a closed minded angry little man like yourself can have a right for an opinion. appreantly learning aint your thing which is ok too, since your opinion doesnt effect anything anyway. thats what strong sucessful people are for. you should spend more time taking care of that ongoing rage you have and less on thinking about wars.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
hered the deal iran and syria are not on the list cause they dont have any yet when and if they do they wont exist anymore ,,,,,,,

Muhammed, more and more westerners are waking up to the truth about who the real enemy is ??? what the fk....
pathitic its all religous weinnies period look either you have never been to the middle east or have not a clue there assholes plain and simple here the mussilums are not at all the same not even close a lot of the ones here hate the ones over there for what there doing to them over here ,,,,, you cant even go to there countries with a bible you will be jailed tyou cant go there with your levis blue jeenes they will be taken your sears clothing will be burned at the airport get a lcue they need to either take the religon out of there goverments or be doomed to whats comming .....

and to prove my point about syria look what china and russia are doing nothing but supplying arms and helos to kill more mussilums get it ......

thats ok revolvah, even a closed minded angry little man like yourself can have a right for an opinion. appreantly learning aint your thing which is ok too, since your opinion doesnt effect anything anyway. thats what strong sucessful people are for. you should spend more time taking care of that ongoing rage you have and less on thinking about wars.
^^Creepod everyone...:facepalm: the name of the guy who posted that deposit of pixelated self ownage is creepod....

hered the deal iran and syria are not on the list cause they dont have any yet when and if they do they wont exist anymore ,,,,,,,

Muhammed, more and more westerners are waking up to the truth about who the real enemy is ??? what the fk....
pathitic its all religous weinnies period look either you have never been to the middle east or have not a clue there assholes plain and simple here the mussilums are not at all the same not even close a lot of the ones here hate the ones over there for what there doing to them over here ,,,,, you cant even go to there countries with a bible you will be jailed tyou cant go there with your levis blue jeenes they will be taken your sears clothing will be burned at the airport get a lcue they need to either take the religon out of there goverments or be doomed to whats comming .....

and to prove my point about syria look what china and russia are doing nothing but supplying arms and helos to kill more mussilums get it ......
dude you're pretty good at making blanket statements about whole swaths of people, but not too flash in the sounding rational department. You seem quite happy to buy right into the paranoid propaganda the govts pump out 24/7 about the dangers these people pose to us...but look at the actual reality of what they have done and compare it to what the U.S govt have done! Then tell anyone with a straight face that you believe they are the biggest threat to world peace or national security or whatever bullshit you've been fed. They hate us?? so fucking what..their hate is predominantly confined to hysterical chanting, burning American flags and chimping put in front of CNN...what does America do when it doesn't like a country? It gets right up in the countries shit, assassinates it's leaders, plays one group off against another, commits acts of terrorism and blames one side, starts a fucking civil war, sells weapons to both sides and then comes in and fucking murders thousands of civilians when the time is ripe! And bibles?? Why the fuck would you want to go into their countries with a bible in the first place? That's the kind of mindless provocative shit Americans love to do...calling it freedom...when they would never try that kind of shit even on their own soil!A white supremist would never consider walking into a black neighborhood in Detroit wearing a fucking KKK hood, but hey in theory that would be exercising his freedom to dress as he pleases wherever he wants.....so why would someone demand the freedom to wave bibles around within a country that would see that as provocation...it's an act of aggression...you talk about taking the religion out of govt but the worst offender for that is also the fucking American govt....don't worry I'll pick up a few extra clues and give one to you bro

LOL 'self ownage' what a dumfuk.
watch the flaming creepod...this isn't the FLH....you need to calm down and stop taking everything so personally....I've been careful in how I posted so as not to 'directly' insult you, so if you can't extend me the same courtesy I can give you a real reason to melt down

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
watch the flaming creepod...this isn't the FLH....you need to calm down and stop taking everything so personally....I've been careful in how I posted so as not to 'directly' insult you, so if you can't extend me the same courtesy I can give you a real reason to melt down
LOOOL sorry revolva have i offended you? you seem to be the only mod who doesnt mind going over his own rules, you're the last person with the right to say that. but alright, i'll stop.:)

I haven't directly flamed you at all in this thread! you have; simple.
I'm also the only mod who doesn't infract people without giving them a very long time to get their shit together...if you wanna have a crack at me take it to the flh

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
do you have no memory at all of the things you're saying? you have a habit of name calling whenever a user disagrees or argues with you. don't abuse your power as a mod to tell people not to flame you when you're doing it yourself.

No, I don't directly say something like 'You're a fucking douchebag !" (which qualifies as a flame) I'll allude to it somehow but not directly..that's a skill....you on the other hand have the tact and agility of a child....just charging in, in a rage and in no time at all firing insults and popping off when you feel your intelligence is being called into question, so don't go pointing out what other people do when you yourself have the least control over your rage and ooze pure hostility and anger at the slightest hint of resistance. I'll discuss things with people who are civil! If they come straight out like you did and start in with abuse then of course I'll reply in a way that agitates them even more until they overstep the line like you did and confirm that I was right about them...

btw please quote all the places where I've directly called you names in this thread

Back