Israel about to go to war against Iran (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
look at the facts in the middle east .. they abuse a pecaeful religon and turn it into crap dont even listen to there own books talk shit about jews and worship them in the same quran its pathitic look at what they do on a daily basis abuse women marry 9 year olds out.. have boys sitting outside cities as slaves and prostitutes ive seen it first hand in saudi and in jordan its pathitic they dont want peace its convert or die nothing peace there at all .. and explain what terror the u.s. has done huh we dont kill innocents for fun they do .. we dont hit innocents in targets if your in a war zone then your not a innocent these are the rules of war and again people there dont care about any thing but there religon and themselves ... lets take the palis as a example ... look other musslium countries talk a big game about the pails but what do they do to them when they go to any other mussilum country turn them, into slaves but because its israel its different again pathitic ... and how many mussilum coutnries do anything about there own extremeists there are only 3 that actually do ..... again it just shows the world how ignorant they are towards peace and what is expected of them to be with the rest of the world ..
p,s. never consider walking into a black neighborhood in Detroit wearing a fucking KKK hood,
its been done several times ... just look around even you tube kkk protests and see
again how do you expect people of the world to execpt those who have zero tollarance towards others wheny our own people here dont like you i have quite a few mussilum friends and all of them say the same thing fk the middle east turn it into glass and the world would be better off ...
assassinates it's leaders really name 1 go ahead i want you 2 name just 1 in recient times there are none sorry ......

and as far as the religon as a whole just take france as a prime example next year feb 2013 it comes to a vote in parliment to outlaw the religon and lable it a cult it already passed in the house and now must go to parliment .
if this happens the britts are sure to follow in suit....
again you have to look at the world picture its not what you think its what others think of you that will determin your fate....

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
look at the facts in the middle east .. they abuse a pecaeful religon and turn it into crap dont even listen to there own books talk shit about jews and worship them in the same quran its pathitic look at what they do on a daily basis abuse women marry 9 year olds out.. have boys sitting outside cities as slaves and prostitutes ive seen it first hand in saudi and in jordan its pathitic they dont want peace its convert or die nothing peace there at all .. and explain what terror the u.s. has done huh we dont kill innocents for fun they do .. we dont hit innocents in targets if your in a war zone then your not a innocent these are the rules of war and again people there dont care about any thing but there religon and themselves ... lets take the palis as a example ... look other musslium countries talk a big game about the pails but what do they do to them when they go to any other mussilum country turn them, into slaves but because its israel its different again pathitic ... and how many mussilum coutnries do anything about there own extremeists there are only 3 that actually do ..... again it just shows the world how ignorant they are towards peace and what is expected of them to be with the rest of the world ..
p,s. never consider walking into a black neighborhood in Detroit wearing a fucking KKK hood,
its been done several times ... just look around even you tube kkk protests and see
again how do you expect people of the world to execpt those who have zero tollarance towards others wheny our own people here dont like you i have quite a few mussilum friends and all of them say the same thing fk the middle east turn it into glass and the world would be better off ...
assassinates it's leaders really name 1 go ahead i want you 2 name just 1 in recient times there are none sorry ......

and as far as the religon as a whole just take france as a prime example next year feb 2013 it comes to a vote in parliment to outlaw the religon and lable it a cult it already passed in the house and now must go to parliment .
if this happens the britts are sure to follow in suit....
again you have to look at the world picture not what you think its what iothers think of you that will determin your fate....
100% agree. cant believe some actually defend those creeps.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
its not all so dont get uppity theres pleanty of good mussilums there more than not however the pleanty let the not get the upperhand on them and do nothing to stop it... its not that they dont want to its there to afraid of what might happen to them if we thought that way we would still be under british control.......

Chile, Panama, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, just to name a few examples of massive , illegal wars or invasions that were nothing more than state sanctioned murder sprees by America! Learn your history! None of these wars of aggression had anything to do with a threat to American national security! They were simply wars where political ideology didn't suit the tyrants in the white house! No other country has meddled in the affairs of so many other nations as much as America has! The sheer hypocrisy of the U.S is difficult to comprehend....You list a number of things that you find repugnant about Islam and of course they are the kind of moronic blanket statements that bigots all over the world make to justify their own desire for mindless violence !Even if what you say is true and they are all that way...it's still not a threat to U.S homeland security...it's still no reason to "turn the whole place into a glass crater" as you so eagerly say....we're talking about innocent little kids who are part of those very groups you want to kill...what have they done to you or anyone of us? what are their crimes that we should now turn around and bomb them out of existence? What extremist dogma are they responsible for creating and forcing upon the world?? Anyone who can advocate the indiscriminate killing of people , based in an idiotic, stereotype , is a sub human piece of shit

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
No, I don't directly say something like 'You're a fucking douchebag !" (which qualifies as a flame) I'll allude to it somehow but not directly..that's a skill....you on the other hand have the tact and agility of a child....just charging in, in a rage and in no time at all firing insults and popping off when you feel your intelligence is being called into question, so don't go pointing out what other people do when you yourself have the least control over your rage and ooze pure hostility and anger at the slightest hint of resistance. I'll discuss things with people who are civil! If they come straight out like you did and start in with abuse then of course I'll reply in a way that agitates them even more until they overstep the line like you did and confirm that I was right about them...

btw please quote all the places where I've directly called you names in this thread

arguing with you is like going in circles. you have no idea what it means to be civil or have a discussion, you're just an angry person that takes it out by being hostile on the net, hence your long attempt at what you call "skilled flaming" as a reply to my childish posts, which you took very personaly. and sorry not gonna waste my time digging up your posts, you wanna see where you're wrong look em up yourself, will do you more good than harm.

No surprises there. When you have nothing, you have nothing...It's interesting that Age of danger also likes your post. He did pretty much the same as you but with slightly more self control. Leapt into a discussion with a whole lot of attitude and very little substance. You're the one that seemed mad and you still do...you can repeat yourself til you're blue in the lips but it doesn't make you right. I'm not mad and I'm not hostile to people all the time....I don't feel any need to get mad when all I'm doing is dispassionately typing words on a screen at some anonymous stranger....its not important for me to convince you or increase your awareness on anything...I post what I post and it's out there. You can interpret it however you like, but it doesn't mean that 's the feeling behind it...it's all your own perception, Do you understand that?

I won't be replying to you anymore on this off topic crap, so if you have anything else to say on this you can have the last word...if not we can return to the topic of this thread

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
No surprises there. When you have nothing, you have nothing...It's interesting that Age of danger also likes your post. He did pretty much the same as you but with slightly more self control. Leapt into a discussion with a whole lot of attitude and very little substance. You're the one that seemed mad and you still do...you can repeat yourself til you're blue in the lips but it doesn't make you right. I'm not mad and I'm not hostile to people all the time....I don't feel any need to get mad when all I'm doing is dispassionately typing words on a screen at some anonymous stranger....its not important for me to convince you or increase your awareness on anything...I post what I post and it's out there. You can interpret it however you like, but it doesn't mean that 's the feeling behind it...it's all your own perception, Do you understand that?

I won't be replying to you anymore on this off topic crap, so if you have anything else to say on this you can have the last word...if not we can return to the topic of this thread
"Waves, as he makes a hasty retreat" :FU:

Israel has been chomping at the bit to get a preemptive strike in on Iran. The only thing holding them back has been America and their reasons for doing so are highly questionable...I think not for moral reasons , but simply for timing and economic reasons.What the media HAVEN'T reported and never will , is that there are thousands of people in both countries who are fighting their own govts and trying to get the message out to the world that they LOVE each other and desire peace and tolerance! They will never be news though because love and mutual respect are threats to the war mongers! The only time you'll ever see these heroes is when they are dead! The world is not interested in seeing moderate Iranians who harbor no ill will toward Israel or the Americans; they only want to see rabid zealots screaming violence and death, burning effigies of westerners and shooting AK-47's in the air! This is the image that is newsworthy....because it leads to death! We will never evolve as a species until we learn who and what our real enemies are

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)

funny you did the same thing with age of danger too. and just like last time i talked to you, you were desprate to have the last word too "i wont be replying anymore........"

well revolva, if you wanted to end this could've just not replied lol. and its not just my own perception, thats what you! dont understand. you treat all people like this, so obviously the problem isnt with me or anyone else you've raged on. if you cant see that then i feel sorry for you, you can only rage so much before you make people irl not want to be around you. either way, not my prob.

Americans are rated as the biggest spenders and worst savers in the world. Their, enjoy now, pay later, culture has pushed them into a total national debt of 43 trillion dollars; an amount that is beyond the scope of most people to even comprehend! The average American now spends most of their money on just paying the interest on their loans and this entire cycle of debt generation and repayment teeters on the brink of collapse! The U.S dollar currently has the status of world reserve currency and this is the pillar that underpins American economic and military supremacy. If the U.S dollar loses its status as world reserve currency, the entire house of cards will collapse. The petro-dollar and its value is one of the last safety mechanisms in place to protect the national economy from total collapse! The sudden focus on the middle east and the subsequent shift in western opinion about the threat it posed to world peace can be traced back to Saddam Hussain's decision to sell oil in Euros! America's international oil currency was suddenly at risk - Iraq was added to the axis of evil list and war soon followed. America is still protecting its interests in the region because it can't afford to have any other currency replace the dollar as the currency of the international oil trade...even though oil producing countries stand to make 17% more profit by using the euro as the trade currency! For this reason America needs to always be in the middle east, because the federal reserve bank demands it!

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
Israel has been chomping at the bit to get a preemptive strike in on Iran. "say huh there tiddley winks"
shows how little you know its russia who have amassed over 50,000
troops at the georgia border there the pressure point we have placed a few missles and troops in israel for this and you know whos stopping it not the u.s. its china we have a agreement with russia in reguard to iran we get to kill off the extremeists and guess who keeps the oil and reserves not us that would be russia... the deal was signed a couple years ago china is the hold out as they will be left in the dark... because of this they have been threating the u.s. and russia with military action over drilling in the china sea... unless they china get there cut in irans deal its never going to happen... russia is working on that deal with china now or we can just hand over any drilling in the china sea to them either way once the deal has been made iran goes poofski...... until the deal one way or another i dont see murphy oil givving up there drilling in the china sea once the deal is made iran is going to be russian held.... we look at it as better russia then a bunch of wackos''''
and spending has nothing to do with religous weinnies who need to be killed off like a plague.....which they clearly are

from the news not taken out of content like some would want
The Russian military anticipates that an attack will occur on Iran by the summer and has developed an action plan to move Russian troops through neighboring Georgia to stage in Armenia, which borders on the Islamic republic, according to informed Russian sources.
Russia has indicated they were prepared to back the Israeli demands

and china
China appears to be the strongest holdout on any attack on iran at this moment

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
im not saying anything, i dont know everything or exactly whats going on, simply asked.
israel top bully? israel is a tiny dot on the map thats constantly depending on US's protection. im not denying that there are alot of influential jews in the US, ofc they'd be on israel's side, but im pretty sure only purpose israel ever had was to keep existing, iran having an atomic bomb and threatening to use it on israel(unless thats a lie by the media too), doesnt leave israel much choice does it? its true israel has nuclear weapons too, but it never threatend to use them against iran, or any country for that matter. a country should be able to defend itself, and thats what it's for.

"They have also committed more state-sponsored terrorism than every other country in North Africa and the Middle East combined" what gives you that idea? hundereds of acted pics arabs use as propaganda? so many times its been proven that an arab dressed as an israeli soldier standing over a dead child's body to make people who cant tell the difference think it really is an israeli soldier. but lets be honest, do you really care if its an israeli or not? you just hate jews and will throw whatever's given to you, regardless if its true, regardless if you care. we could discuss this further but i know nothing will make you change your mind. israel is no saint, but i never heared about tourists getting killed in its territory for coming to visit. never heard about israeli suicide bombings in arab territory. heared alot about bad things they do in villages and gaza, but maybe you should spend a day in a soldiers shoes before you come to judge.

and lol, judging by how he goes around attacking every member who politely disagrees with him, i'll insult him as much as i want. im sure he can handle it? i've discussed him before, always came down to name calling. he doesnt want a discussion, he doesnt know what a discussion is and he cant handle another opinion. feel bad for him if thats how he is irl aswell, although i highly doubt that.

Creepod, since Israel has 80+ illegal nukes in their arsenal and are quite known for dealing with regional problems with cruise missiles, helicopter gunships and army bulldozers, don't you think it is Iran's right to build a nuke (if that is even what they are really doing..I don't know) to defend themselves from the Zionists?

Don't believe the lie they tell you on TV about how Ahmadinejad said he wanted to wipe Israel off the map. What he said was that Israel will cease to exist in the future, but he was saying it in the same way that the Soviet Union ceased to exist. The land and people will stay, just the Zionist regime will collapse and fall.

As for the state sponsored terrorism I talk of, of course I am referring to Mossad, Israels secret police/terrorist organization. And I'm also talking about some of the leaders, people like former PM Ariel Sharon.

Ariel Sharon personally planned and supervised the massacre of thousands of Palestinian women and children in a refugee camp after the USA personally gave their word for the safety of the people in that refugee camp. The fighters (the men) left the camp after the USA promised the women and children's safety, and then for three days and two whole nights, Sharon and his troops went in with tanks and army surrounding the camp and massacred thousands. People were lined up against walls and machine gunned dead. Houses were knocked down by bulldozers with the families still inside, pleading to be let out as the walls started to crumble. After the massacre, international Red Cross/Crescent found a baby that had been stomped to death by a man wearing spiked boots. They found entire households, only women and children remember, with all of their throats cut wide open, from ear to ear, with their hands still cuffed behind their backs. That is the incident that gave Mr. "We fight terrorism" the nickname "The Butcher of Beirut".

That isn't the only state sponsored massacre of terror directly by the armed forces. Entire villages have been surrounded and then families butchered, with Israel saying they were killing terrorists, except all the villagers that survived said that they killed all the intellectuals.. Doctors, professors, anyone that could be a leader. Sounds like what the Jews did in Katyn Forest during WW2 when they massacred 20,000 of the best people Poland had to offer. Mass graves were crudely dug and people from entire villages dumped in them, then bulldozers knocked houses down on them and ran them over crushing everything together. All while refusing entry to the Red Cross, in violation of international law.

Mossad has assassinated many people in terror campaigns. Hundreds of letter bombs killed German scientists working for Egypt in the 50's. Mossad agents killed an Arab politician in his hotel room in Norway with a silenced pistol in the 80's. They shot down an airliner and killed everyone aboard because they couldn't get to the person on that plane that they wanted to kill. They walked past a religious leader and sprayed poison in his ear, but luckily his bodyguards caught the two Jews and made the head of Mossad fly in with the antidote. They stole European passports and then murdered an Arab in a hotel room a few years ago. They've blown many people up with car bombs over the years, maiming and killing several innocent bystanders. They routinely torture suspects in violation of international law.

And this is the country that the USA says is 'hard on terrorism' and 'our gallant democratic ally in the Middle East" and a "country that cares for the welfare of all people and respects all people".

It took me a few minutes to write all this, so please do respond to me and tell me what you think about all of this.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
since Israel has 80+ illegal nukes in their arsenal.............. lmfao your funny since we gave them 250 i would say more and there regulated and inspected so there not illegal ...........

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
since Israel has 80+ illegal nukes in their arsenal.............. lmfao your funny since we gave them 250 i would say more and there regulated and inspected so there not illegal ...........

I think you should do a little research. Every single one of their nuclear weapons are illegal and in violation of international law. They've refused to let anyone inspect them or visit any of their nuclear sites.

And we didn't "give" them to them. They stole secrets from us, sold some to China, kept some for themselves. Maybe Clinton helped them along a bit if they still couldn't make the things on their own, but "we" as the USA did not give Israel any nuclear weapons.

If we ever go to war with China, we will see just exactly how bad Johnathon Pollard fucked us.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Also Creepod, I haven't flamed you or called you any names or anything like that in any of these discussions outside of F/L/H so I reject your notion that I just mouth off when things aren't going my way.

ubee

shalom
this war that's being discussed here will be remembered as the cold war of the middle east in a few decades, hillary will fix it

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
this war that's being discussed here will be remembered as the cold war of the middle east in a few decades, hillary will fix it

I really wish that there could just be a 'final battle' of Jews VS Muslims in that region without anyone else getting pulled into it, but since that won't happen.. since the swaggering, bully boy lap dog of Israel, the USA, will use any excuse to "even the odds" I really do hope that you are right, ubee. That it will be remembered as a "cold war" and not the start to what could turn into World War 3.

Creepod and B2ux where do you get all your 'information' on world events from? CNN? FOX news? CBS? The daily Mirror? People Magazine??? The Republican convention? You are trying to justify war and aggression! Something there IS no justification for! You seem to have this pathological need to see people you've never met and who've never done anything to affect you personally, killed! B2UX says, "They're scum! They're assholes....blah blah blah... everybody says so...blah blah blah...oh but I like a 'token' few of them..they're alright...blah blah blah" as if this somehow makes it okay for the perceived assholes to be exterminated. This is primitive and repugnant......Creepod, justifies Jewish oppression and their systematic genocide of the Palestinians as if it's an understandable bi-product of the 'stress' of being an Israeli soldier LOL Like oh yeah it's such a dangerous and high stress job oppressing unarmed civilians there's bound to be a need to vent once in a while by bulldozing entire neighborhoods to the ground while the families are still inside their homes. You are two of the most ignorant, ill informed , brainwashed, mainstream propaganda spouting posters on the entire forum and you presume to 'educate' the rest of us about what's really going on there? B2UX can't even string a coherent sentence together, let alone form an original idea, and Creepod gets her 'facts' from vogue magazine and knows about as much about foreign policy as Miss North Carolina...lol

Back