Israel about to go to war against Iran (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Creepod, since Israel has 80+ illegal nukes in their arsenal and are quite known for dealing with regional problems with cruise missiles, helicopter gunships and army bulldozers, don't you think it is Iran's right to build a nuke (if that is even what they are really doing..I don't know) to defend themselves from the Zionists?

Don't believe the lie they tell you on TV about how Ahmadinejad said he wanted to wipe Israel off the map. What he said was that Israel will cease to exist in the future, but he was saying it in the same way that the Soviet Union ceased to exist. The land and people will stay, just the Zionist regime will collapse and fall.

As for the state sponsored terrorism I talk of, of course I am referring to Mossad, Israels secret police/terrorist organization. And I'm also talking about some of the leaders, people like former PM Ariel Sharon.

Ariel Sharon personally planned and supervised the massacre of thousands of Palestinian women and children in a refugee camp after the USA personally gave their word for the safety of the people in that refugee camp. The fighters (the men) left the camp after the USA promised the women and children's safety, and then for three days and two whole nights, Sharon and his troops went in with tanks and army surrounding the camp and massacred thousands. People were lined up against walls and machine gunned dead. Houses were knocked down by bulldozers with the families still inside, pleading to be let out as the walls started to crumble. After the massacre, international Red Cross/Crescent found a baby that had been stomped to death by a man wearing spiked boots. They found entire households, only women and children remember, with all of their throats cut wide open, from ear to ear, with their hands still cuffed behind their backs. That is the incident that gave Mr. "We fight terrorism" the nickname "The Butcher of Beirut".

That isn't the only state sponsored massacre of terror directly by the armed forces. Entire villages have been surrounded and then families butchered, with Israel saying they were killing terrorists, except all the villagers that survived said that they killed all the intellectuals.. Doctors, professors, anyone that could be a leader. Sounds like what the Jews did in Katyn Forest during WW2 when they massacred 20,000 of the best people Poland had to offer. Mass graves were crudely dug and people from entire villages dumped in them, then bulldozers knocked houses down on them and ran them over crushing everything together. All while refusing entry to the Red Cross, in violation of international law.

Mossad has assassinated many people in terror campaigns. Hundreds of letter bombs killed German scientists working for Egypt in the 50's. Mossad agents killed an Arab politician in his hotel room in Norway with a silenced pistol in the 80's. They shot down an airliner and killed everyone aboard because they couldn't get to the person on that plane that they wanted to kill. They walked past a religious leader and sprayed poison in his ear, but luckily his bodyguards caught the two Jews and made the head of Mossad fly in with the antidote. They stole European passports and then murdered an Arab in a hotel room a few years ago. They've blown many people up with car bombs over the years, maiming and killing several innocent bystanders. They routinely torture suspects in violation of international law.

And this is the country that the USA says is 'hard on terrorism' and 'our gallant democratic ally in the Middle East" and a "country that cares for the welfare of all people and respects all people".

It took me a few minutes to write all this, so please do respond to me and tell me what you think about all of this.
damn, ok. didnt know about the mascassre ariel sharon did. but the jews who commited the katyn massacre were stalin's people, doesnt have anything to do with israel. as much as i know stalin killed jews too and didnt represent anything that has to do with jews. if stalin is a jew or not that is controversial, but its not like they did it in the name of being a jew or religion. you just like to hang to the fact hes a jew and blame it on that. typical.

rest are a bunch of random evets that happend in the 50s, 80s.....calling israel a terrorist state cuz of some events that happend in the 50's, who knows for what reason, doesnt make it a "more state-sponsored terrorism than every other country in North Africa and the Middle East combined", like you called it. that is an obvious lie.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Creepod and B2ux where do you get all your 'information' on world events from? CNN? FOX news? CBS? The daily Mirror? People Magazine??? The Republican convention? You are trying to justify war and aggression! Something there IS no justification for! You seem to have this pathological need to see people you've never met and who've never done anything to affect you personally, killed! B2UX says, "They're scum! They're assholes....blah blah blah... everybody says so...blah blah blah...oh but I like a 'token' few of them..they're alright...blah blah blah" as if this somehow makes it okay for the perceived assholes to be exterminated. This is primitive and repugnant......Creepod, justifies Jewish oppression and their systematic genocide of the Palestinians as if it's an understandable bi-product of the 'stress' of being an Israeli soldier LOL Like oh yeah it's such a dangerous and high stress job oppressing unarmed civilians there's bound to be a need to vent once in a while by bulldozing entire neighborhoods to the ground while the families are still inside their homes. You are two of the most ignorant, ill informed , brainwashed, mainstream propaganda spouting posters on the entire forum and you presume to 'educate' the rest of us about what's really going on there? B2UX can't even string a coherent sentence together, let alone form an original idea, and Creepod gets her 'facts' from vogue magazine and knows about as much about foreign policy as Miss North Carolina...lol
we're just not obsessed about it as you are. the two of you are both obsesssed with digging up random dirt to support your views, like i said, doesnt matter to you if its true, or if you care. you also like bending the truth. just desprate to prove wrong right, and it seems to work great for you on a gore forum, only places you get so many followers regardless what you say as long as you point the finger "THE JEWS DID IT!!"
and as i said go see what its like, getting fucking kids throwing rocks at you everyday and worse. do you have any idea what its like?? all you know is few selected articles you read, sit on on your ass in the comfort of your home behind a comp screen and complain about groups of people you've never met, never seen what they do, just read about it on some sites that support your views, all as while trying to attack random members on a site you're a mod on and "skill flame" them to vent all the anger irl. all your posts are repetitive cuz you're clearly incapable of understanding anything that happens outside your train of thought. and lol

"You seem to have this pathological need to see people you've never met and who've never done anything to affect you personally, killed!" you really should have a look in the mirror. you've said it perfectly. dont you ever stop and think "why am i such a hateful fuck and a raging bastard in general to a group of people who have never done anything to me??"

yeah, prob not. but you're very good at pointing fingers.

Okay, whatever....now has anyone got anything on topic to contribute to this thread? Let's all stop squabbling and get back to posting about the potential for war between Israel and Iran

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
ARYAN VERY INTERISTING PIECE OF WORK SOME OF THIS IS VERY BELIEVEABLE HOWEVER I WOULD RATHER GIVE IT TO A JEW WHOS NOT GOING TO BURN MY BIBLE AND KILL ME BECAUSE IM NOT A MUSSILUM THEN A MUSSILUM WHO HAS TOTAL DISREGUARD TO ANYONE OTHER THAN ANOTHER MUSSILUM AND SEES OUR COUNTRY AS NEEDING TO BE DESTROYED AFTER ALL HOW MANY JEWS HAVE DESTROYED PRICELEES TREASURES AROUND HE WORLD NOW LOOK HOW MANY MUSSILUMS HAVE ........
im sure now they have more than the 250 we gave them im also sure they have wmds which they clearly are not suppose to have anymore those were supposably destroyed in the early 80's ......not so sure about that now ....

people you've never met and who've never done anything to affect you personally
REALLYyou have never as a american gone to the middle east have you uhhh nope ive spent pleanty of time there both armed and unarmed so unless you know 1st hand shut your yap....

you have a bible in most countries your going to jail or refused entry if you wear levis they take em anything from sears poof not yours anymore anything they think is jewish poof you loose it right there on the spot you argue poof again your in jail ....... if you are a american and not mussilum let me drop you off in any one of 6 middle east countries and see how far you get before your dead bet you dont make it more than 1hr from drop off till your in a thread here and the kick in the ass is i wont drop ya in syria iran nor lybia .......

THE JEWS DID IT not me id rather trust a jew than a mussilum any day of the week

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
yawning.jpg

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
ARYAN VERY INTERISTING PIECE OF WORK SOME OF THIS IS VERY BELIEVEABLE HOWEVER I WOULD RATHER GIVE IT TO A JEW WHOS NOT GOING TO BURN MY BIBLE AND KILL ME BECAUSE IM NOT A MUSSILUM THEN A MUSSILUM WHO HAS TOTAL DISREGUARD TO ANYONE OTHER THAN ANOTHER MUSSILUM AND SEES OUR COUNTRY AS NEEDING TO BE DESTROYED AFTER ALL HOW MANY JEWS HAVE DESTROYED PRICELEES TREASURES AROUND HE WORLD NOW LOOK HOW MANY MUSSILUMS HAVE ........
im sure now they have more than the 250 we gave them im also sure they have wmds which they clearly are not suppose to have anymore those were supposably destroyed in the early 80's ......not so sure about that now ....

REALLYyou have never as a american gone to the middle east have you uhhh nope ive spent pleanty of time there both armed and unarmed so unless you know 1st hand shut your yap....

you have a bible in most countries your going to jail or refused entry if you wear levis they take em anything from sears poof not yours anymore anything they think is jewish poof you loose it right there on the spot you argue poof again your in jail ....... if you are a american and not mussilum let me drop you off in any one of 6 middle east countries and see how far you get before your dead bet you dont make it more than 1hr from drop off till your in a thread here and the kick in the ass is i wont drop ya in syria iran nor lybia .......

THE JEWS DID IT not me id rather trust a jew than a mussilum any day of the week

lol revolva is not even american and nither of them have ever been in the middle east, aryan seems to support iran even tho if he ever stepped foot there or any other arab country for that matter he'd be executed for being white. if he came to israel, biggest terrorist state in the universe, he'd get treated like a guest lol

but really you're wasting your breath. you're not gonna change their mind and it doesnt really matter what they think so why bother?

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
well i can say this how many arab countries allow jews to become rich and live ther freely uhhhh none......
now how many arabs live in israel proper over 1.25 million and a lot of them have become quite rich livving there......
double standerd there...

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
well i can say this how many arab countries allow jews to become rich and live ther freely uhhhh none......
now how many arabs live in israel proper over 1.25 million and a lot of them have become quite rich livving there......
double standerd there...
its true. just the other day i had to go through an arab city and they have beautiful houses and are free to dress and follow their religion as much as they want. they dont serve the army and also get preffrence when it comes to universities and no, they dont get spit on like aryan would like you to think lol. now if they lived in any other middle eastren countries.. well we're on a gore site, we can see what happens there here. but it doesnt matter, all comes down to personal agendas when arguing with these people, who also happen to be a majority on gore sites lol. they will lie and whine and argue and even try to flame you but in the end of the day, they are just a minority thats bitter cuz the world doesnt work to their liking.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem

Typical sheep. fuck your bible

ubee

shalom
it seems many of the people here get their facts from mainstream media/propaganda and google.

if these people were to look a little further, the confusion will be mind blowing.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Washington said they wouldn't help Israel attack Iran. Through secret cables Washington sent two letters to Tehran saying that if Israel strikes, they won't have U.S. help, so don't attack our military installations in the Persian Gulf.

:5stars:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/pap...-iran-if-israel-attacks-we-wont-get-involved/

Israel-story-photo-620x465.jpg

The message that the U.S. conveyed to Iran via the most sensitive secret channels is unequivocal: if Israel attacks, we won’t stand behind her and we won’t be drawn into war.

In recent days, senior American administration officials turned to their Iranian counterparts via two countries in Europe which act as a back-channel during times of crisis. They made clear to the Iranians that the U.S. does not intend to be sucked into a campaign if Israel decides to strike unilaterally and without advance coordination [with the U.S.], and they said that they expect from Iran that it will not attack strategic American targets in the Persian Gulf. That means, among other things, Army bases, Navy ships and aircraft carriers sailing in the region.​

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
dono where yall get yours from i get mine from blackwater and ops papers nothing is going to happen with shitran at all until china changes there tune and thats not going to happen any time soon so dont get your panties in a wad ........

There are unavoidable signs that the U.S. and Iran are engaged in significant covert actions against each other, including cyber war
yeah thats about as far as its going to go unles rummy is elected he stated clearly he wants a war with iran which at this time would be stupid ......

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
its amazing some of the shit people believe just because someone else wrote a sensational article about it.

will Iran go to war? Someday probably, sure.

will Israel go to war? probably, someday sure.

A Washington ultra top secret covert cable said so. they also trying to cover up the birth certificate scandal lol.

:rolleyes:

O(∩_∩)O

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
trying to cover up the birth certificate scandal
lmfao right lol thats funny as hell they couldnt come up with one for what about a year or so then it magically showed up .....

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
its amazing some of the shit people believe just because someone else wrote a sensational article about it.

will Iran go to war? Someday probably, sure.

will Israel go to war? probably, someday sure.

A Washington ultra top secret covert cable said so. they also trying to cover up the birth certificate scandal lol.

:rolleyes:

O(∩_∩)O

Well, I'd go by Netanyahu literally demanding that the U.S. attack Iran so they don't have to, Iran showing off new missiles and having war games, and the ever increasing U.S. navel presence in the Persian Gulf.

Back