Israel Bombs More Children, Old Men (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I must say, the comments on the website made me very happy. People are starting to realize that Israel is pure evil. When they realize that, they will realize Jews are pure evil.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...between-israelis-palestinians/article2365832/

Israeli airstrikes killed a schoolboy and two other Palestinians in the Gaza Strip on Sunday, while Gaza rocket squads fired salvos into southern Israel, deepening the worst round of violence between the sides in more than a year.

A Gaza health official said a 12-year-old boy, a 60-year-old farm guard and a militant were killed as the exchanges of fire entered their third day. Egyptian efforts to achieve a cease-fire faltered, spurned by the two factions in Gaza responsible for the rocket fire. The Israeli military said its aircraft targeted rocket launchers.

The violence has shattered a months-long lull. It was touched off Friday by an Israeli air strike that killed the commander of the Popular Resistance Committees militant group, an ally of Gaza's Hamas rulers. Since then, Israeli airstrikes have killed 16 Gaza militants and two civilians, and Palestinian militants there have fired more than 120 rockets at Israel, seriously wounding two civilians.

Little RagHeads grow up to be big RagHeads. Blow em up!
I must say, the comments on the website made me very happy. People are starting to realize that Israel is pure evil. When they realize that, they will realize Jews are pure evil.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...between-israelis-palestinians/article2365832/

Israeli airstrikes killed a schoolboy and two other Palestinians in the Gaza Strip on Sunday, while Gaza rocket squads fired salvos into southern Israel, deepening the worst round of violence between the sides in more than a year.

A Gaza health official said a 12-year-old boy, a 60-year-old farm guard and a militant were killed as the exchanges of fire entered their third day. Egyptian efforts to achieve a cease-fire faltered, spurned by the two factions in Gaza responsible for the rocket fire. The Israeli military said its aircraft targeted rocket launchers.

The violence has shattered a months-long lull. It was touched off Friday by an Israeli air strike that killed the commander of the Popular Resistance Committees militant group, an ally of Gaza's Hamas rulers. Since then, Israeli airstrikes have killed 16 Gaza militants and two civilians, and Palestinian militants there have fired more than 120 rockets at Israel, seriously wounding two civilians.
You’re a stupid motherfucker aren’t you? Another brainwashed terrorist lover. Do us all a favor and blow yourself up so you can go to heaven and have all the virgin cocks you could ever want stuck up your ass

billiam

Well Known Member

So you support terrorists.
I guess ISIS was tour guide group.
Al queda was like a boy scout group.
Boko haram is just an adventure club for girls.

You are an idiot. Go to a slum suburb in Paris and see how long they allow you live.

Go to any muslim country and join their cause and die like them.
Another dumb libtard.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Jew = bad
Muslim = bad
:rambo::gremlin:
ezgif.com-optimize (3).gif

Back