Israeli cyber unit unleashed Iran computer virus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Israeli cyber unit unleashed Iran computer virus

London, Oct 1 (IANS) An Israeli military unit that undertakes cyberwarfare is responsible for creating a virus that attacked Iran's computer systems and stopped work at a nuclear power station, an expert has said.

A Biblical reference has been detected in the code of the computer virus that points to Israel as the origin of the cyber attack.

Daily Telegraph Friday reported that the code contains the word 'myrtus', which is a reference to the myrtle tree. Myrtle's Hebrew word is Hadassah and it was the birth name of Esther, the Jewish queen of Persia.

In the Bible, 'The Book of Esther' tells how the queen persuaded her husband to launch an attack before being attacked themselves.

Israel has threatened a pre-emptive attack on Iran's facilities so that the Islamic state can't threaten its existence.

Israeli cyber unit unleashed Iran computer virus

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I think we all already knew that Israel was behind this. I disagree that they made it though. That was the US Government most likely, jumping at a chance to please their masters. For free too, of course.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I recall Hitler calling jews a virus, little did he know one day they'd be writing them

Back